avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

莱西奥(王者荣耀)

< 返回上级:王者荣耀
继承传奇之名,续写英雄之事!
KOH Icon LaiXiAo.png
火鹰船长
Media:王者荣耀_人物播报_莱西奥.mp3
莱西奥本是海都外城区不值一提的小角色,却在危急时刻接受了传奇人物“火鹰船长”的委托,戴上面具成为“假扮”的英雄。如今,摘下面具的他依然散漫不羁地扛着火炮,用独家研制的炮弹守护外城区的安宁。

大厅语音

Don't worry, Red Hawk is here!
别担心,火鹰来了!
I shall carry on the legend with my heroic deeds!
继承传奇之名,续写英雄之事!
I'm not trying to be a hero, I'm just trying to be myself.
我没有在演英雄,我只是在做自己。

开场语音

My name? Red Hawk, Alessio, the guy with the cannon. But you can call me whatever you want.
我的名字吗?火鹰,莱西奥,喂那个扛炮的,随你怎么叫。

移动语音

When I was pretending to be someone else, I would say, "Don't worry, Red Hawk is here."
别担心,火鹰来了。在那段扮演的日子里,我经常这样说。
Navenia has its rules, but the Outer City has its ways.
海都有海都的规矩,外城有外城的活法。
The only thing we have an excess of is courage.
我们这里什么都缺,但是勇气,要多少有多少。
Don't ask if you can, ask if you should.
凡事少问“能不能”,问问自己,该不该。
Know your own weaknesses, but forget about them when you face your enemies.
在面对自我时找到弱点,在面对敌人时忘掉弱点。
Navenia has a saying, you can lose money, but you can't lose faith. Well, I never had money.
海都有句老话——财产可能被夺走,信念却不能……虽然我也没什么财产。
I once forgot about the person behind the mask... But now I remember.
我曾经忘记面具下的人是谁……现在,我想起来了。
I stand here because I must protect the weak behind me.
有更弱小的人在身后,这就是我站在这里的理由。
It's not the name but rather the deed that makes someone a hero.
英雄从来都不是一个名字,而是他所做的事。
I shall safeguard this mask until the old captain's return.
在老船长回来之前,面具,就由我来保管吧。
When you look at the sea, you will know where to sail.
面朝大海,你会知道要往哪起航。

吹口哨:水手号子。
  • 路过主宰
I heard there're enormous beasts in the faraway seas. Is that what they look like?
听说远海藏着巨大的海兽,他们会长这个样子吗?
  • 路过河道
We will sail through the Misty Seasand bring the old captain home!
起航!穿越迷雾之海,接老船长回家。
  • 彩蛋

邀请函中提到的合金弹头,应该能让我的火炮威力大涨吧!

或许有一天,我会应邀去看看合金弹头,以火鹰之名。

技能语音

  • 一技能
Time to give this new invention a try!
试试新发明~
Reloaded!
填充完毕!
Specially Manufactured.
独家制造。
  • 二技能(地面释放)
Shhh, quiet.
嘘,别出声~
I'm over here.
嘿,我在这儿~
So, play it by ear!
嗯~见机行事~
  • 二技能(空中释放)
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
The legend lives!
续写传奇!
Making my grand entrance!
英雄登场!
  • 三技能
Don't worry, Red Hawk is here!
别担心,火鹰来了!
Leave it to me!
别怕,交给我!
You here for the fireworks?
各位,来看烟花吗?
  • 三技能(残血状态)
I will never ever...give up!
放弃这个词可不适合我!
Full power!
火力全开!
Last stand!
放手一搏吧!
  • 三技能(只打中一人)
Fireworks, all for you!
专属于你的烟花秀!
Something explosive?
来点火爆的!

闲置语音

What would the old captain do?
如果老船长在这里,他会怎么做?
New captain, what will you do?
嘿,新火鹰船长,你现在要怎么做?
Miracle Tavern has the freshest milk! How about a glass?
来一杯吗~奇迹酒馆的牛奶最新鲜了~
Thank you for always being by my side.
辛苦了朋友,你最近的出场频率很高嘛~
Pirate's Bane? Guardian's Flame? How about just... Lil' Cannon?
海盗克星?守护者之火?……起名太麻烦了,就叫你“小火炮”吧。

挑衅语音

I'm not much of a fighter, but beating you will be a walk in the park!
我确实没什么大本事,但打败你,足够了。
I don't want to waste the few rounds Biron gave me on you.
炮弹经费有限,不值得在你这里浪费太多~

击杀语音

  • 空中
Not bad, little hawk!
干的不错,小火鹰!
  • 地面
Eh? I haven't even used my ultimate attack!
我还没出绝招呢!
Nice try, but my cannon came out on top.
论实力~还是我的火炮更胜一筹。
I meant to give you this round.
这颗炮弹,早该送给你了!
My rage will light the hightower on fire!
高塔会被怒火点燃!
Perfect control...
完美操作。
Alessio and Biron.
有我们在。

回城语音

Wounds aren't for showing off.
伤口可不是什么值得炫耀的事情。

死亡语音

I'm still not as strong as him... But I'll always stand and fight.
我还是不如他……但我还是会站出来。
There.... will always be a new Red Hawk...
总会有……新的火鹰出现……
This is no tragedy. This is my choice.
这不是我的悲哀……这是我的选择……
  • 彩蛋
I haven't had a chance to reply to the metal slug invitation...
我还有个合金弹头的邀约,没答复……
Your hammer is as punishing as ever.
几年不见,你的锤子还是一样莽撞。
  • 训练营高于15米摔下
Brains, guts, but most importantly, luck!
除了脑子和胆子,一点运气也是必不可少的。

复活语音

Giving up isn't in my dictionary!
放弃这个词可不适合我!

购买语音

  • 购买急速战靴/抵抗之靴
I have an idea!
产生了新的研究灵感~
  • 购买无尽战刃
Is there anything on sale?
让我看看,有没有打折的便宜货啊?
  • 购买影刃
There's always something good at a flea market.
旧货市场里,总能淘到好东西。
  • 购买泣血之刃
I want something useful for my cannon.
给我的“小火炮”,来点又快又猛的配件。
  • 购买魔女斗篷
The anomalic clans in Navenia all wear a cape like this.
海都有十几个魔道家族,他们个个穿着一件这样的斗篷。
  • 购买贤者的庇护
When my mask was shattered, I was given another chance.
面具被踩碎的那刻,我拥有了再来一次的机会。
  • 购买破晓
Sail into the sun!
准备好~向日出的方向起航!

相遇语音

This is my man Biron, but everyone calls him Mercenary Steele.
介绍一下,这是我最好的兄弟查尔,不过大家都叫他“佣兵狂铁”。
You're so reckless! I'm not fixing you next time.
下次再这么莽撞,这铁家伙可别找我修!
Your "investment" is only enough for repairs.
就你那点钱,勉强只够机械臂的维修费。
Does the old captain's voyage have something to do with the pollution, too?
老船长冒险出海,难道也和你说的污染有关?
No way. This is the kind of fight that could take your other arm.
省省吧,这可是要掉另一条胳膊的事。
I guess you're on board, then.
看来火鹰号的船员,你是当定了。

一个人绝不该因他的勇气而被审判。

有人为海都冒险远航,有人却高居塔顶看不到危机。

火鹰号不会变成阿尔卡纳的私人物品,它属于火鹰船长所保护的地方。
What is a young anomalic nobleman doing in Outer City?
这位魔道贵族少爷,来外城区有什么事?
Heading into unknown danger is right down my alley.
向着明知危险的方向前进,正符合我的风格。
I'll let the wind deliver the message to you...
会让海风带口信给你的~

大概是我身上有它喜欢的牛奶味。

为可爱的小猫服务,我的……荣幸。

我们都在等待一个返航的人。

如果远游之人迷失了归家的方向,那就出发去找到他。
I heard that there's a ghost that roams Sunset. His name is Kaizer.
我听过一个故事,日落海上徘徊的幽灵,他的名字叫凯因。
I have to say, you're a bold one even by Outer City standards.
我得承认,就算在外城区,你也称得上是有种的。

既然来了海都,那一定要听听关于老船长的传奇。
Hey, captain! Do you know about the Misty Seas?
嘿,那边的船长,你知道传说中的迷雾之海吗?
Dried fish? Mm, this tastes better than the ones in Jixia!
姬小满小鱼干?嗯,比稷下的味道好~
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png Weird... Where's the dried fish I got for Bailey? Did Biron steal some?
莱西奥奇怪,我给大白准备的小鱼干呢?是不是被查尔偷吃了?
Navenia is so far away. If only I could sleep all the way home.
姬小满海都可太远了,真希望回去的时候能一路睡到家……
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png Oh? If you have enough coin, I'll give you a ride!
莱西奥哦?路费充足的话,本船长倒是可以考虑送你一程!

亚连,外面的世界很可怕的,不要相信那帮人的鬼话啊!

来看看我的追击弹设计图,来个几十次瞄准实验,准能成功!

内城区的朋友,晚上星辰酒馆庆功宴,要一起吗?

你们内城区的人,怎么总喜欢把真相藏起来。