“ | 千窟为佑,太平无忧。 | ” |
破魔之箭 Media:王者荣耀_人物播报_伽罗.mp3
| |
千窟城自古以来便贮藏着无数古老典籍,受祖辈的教导,伽罗自幼便坚信:文明或许会陨落,唯有知识令其意志长存,守护书本即是守护文明。 |
大厅语音
This Madinat Erudit is blessed with peace and security. | |
千窟为佑,太平无忧。 |
Ignorance is the root of all evil. | |
无知是恶。 |
No sacrifice is too great, when it comes to protecting civilization. | |
既皈依文明,绝不轻易令其破灭。 |
移动语音
A sad tune bemoans the spring breeze, never felt beyond Yumen Pass. | |
羌笛何须怨杨柳,春风不度玉门关。 |
Our names might be destroyed in fire, but our ashes will strengthen the scions to come. | |
你我的姓名,将湮灭于野火,家乡的魂灵,随原上草木而复苏。 |
I do not know where the wind comes from on this ancient road, but it is blowing towards my home. | |
不知古道上的风从何处起,可它去往的是故里。 |
Books are easily lost. Only civilizations can last forever. | |
书本是转瞬即逝的东西,唯有文明才能长存不灭。 |
When knowledge is spread to Madinat Erudit, thousands of minds awake from their long slumber. | |
当学问走过漫漫古道凿刻入千窟,心也从愚昧中苏醒。 |
技能语音
Wisdom guides me! | |
学识告诉你何谓不可触碰。 |
May light shine everywhere! | |
消散愚昧! |
挑衅语音
Only those who understand all realms of existence are permitted to seek peace within the Pure Land. | |
读过六道的文字,才能安心抵达彼岸净土。 |
击杀语音
The tragedy of those who refuse to learn... | |
不学无术的悲哀。 |
死亡语音
Bless the Madinat Erudit... | |
千窟为佑,万代千秋。 |
相遇语音
- 相遇暃
Don't rely on me during master's next test! | |
这次夫子考试别想我帮你。 |
We never believed in destiny to begin with. | |
我们原本都不相信命运。 |
- 相遇友方铠
If your heart yearns for peace, go, and carve your prayer onto the Great Wall. | |
若你的心需要安放,去把它刻在长城上吧。 |
- 相遇友方盾山
|
若学会文字,机关也会拥有人性吧。 |
- 相遇友方苏烈
It is my responsibility to retrieve the books, just as it is yours to take back the Great Wall. | |
寻回典籍是我的责任,就像寻回长城是你的责任。 |
The books know where your true home is. That knowledge cannot be forgotten or erased. | |
典籍记载着血脉中的故里。忘不掉,抹不去。 |
I would also like to ride through the flowery streets of Chang'an, just once. Will you lead me there? | |
也想走马看一次长安的花,要为我引路吗? |
The Desert Rose fades to bloom anew... but some people never return, once they're gone. | |
瓣鳞花凋零又盛开,有人却一去不再来。 |
- 相遇友方花木兰
There is nothing more inspiring than a Desert Rose on the Great Wall while a Qiang flute plays nearby. | |
起一声羌笛,在长城远眺瓣鳞花,没有比这更美好的风景。 |
- 相遇友方百里守约
You should write down your recipes. That way, people can still enjoy them a thousand years from now. | |
何不执笔写下菜谱,千百年后人们仍会热爱你的味道。 |
- 相遇敌方明世隐
The things you want to preserve are fading away, like a homeland abandoned. | |
想挽留的,已渐行渐远。犹如被抛弃的故土。 |
其他语音
At birth, each person sets out on a journey, searching for their home. | |
每个人从出生起,就走上自己的归乡路。 |
If you want your idol to notice you, you should read more books. | |
多多读书,你的偶像才会欣赏你呢。 |
If we look at the way of the ancients as a tree, then the books and knowledge would be its flowers. | |
古道是树,典籍和学问就是树上的繁花。 |
To not practice self-discipline is to give up on yourself. | |
做不到自律,就等于自我放弃。 |
Seeing the truth will free you from obsessions. | |
真正的真理不让你因执着而狂热。 |
Looking back at Chang'an from afar, what I see might just be an old dream. | |
长安路远,遥望的恐怕不过旧梦一场。 |
You must have black powder running in your veins. | |
你血管里流淌着的就是黑火药吧。 |
Such mindless fury! Copy this book a hundred times. That'll calm you down. | |
胡乱的狂热,嗯,需要罚抄一百遍经文来冷静呢。 |
|
千窟不会偏信任何人,历史自有他的判断。 |
|
云中生乱,多年平静,又起风云。 |
|
这里,少了一撇。 |
|
昨天教你的那几个字写会了吗? |
|
戈娅,晓月学宫已经修好了,我在考虑是不是该邀请你去晓月学宫待一阵。 |