avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

伽罗(王者荣耀)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2024年4月12日 (五) 12:25的版本 →‎相遇语音
< 返回上级:王者荣耀
千窟为佑,太平无忧。
KOH Icon jialuo.png
破魔之箭
千窟城自古以来便贮藏着无数古老典籍,受祖辈的教导,伽罗自幼便坚信:文明或许会陨落,唯有知识令其意志长存,守护书本即是守护文明。

大厅语音

This Madinat Erudit is blessed with peace and security.
千窟为佑,太平无忧。
Ignorance is the root of all evil.
无知是恶。
No sacrifice is too great, when it comes to protecting civilization.
既皈依文明,绝不轻易令其破灭。

移动语音

A sad tune bemoans the spring breeze, never felt beyond Yumen Pass.
羌笛何须怨杨柳,春风不度玉门关。
Our names might be destroyed in fire, but our ashes will strengthen the scions to come.
你我的姓名,将湮灭于野火,家乡的魂灵,随原上草木而复苏。
I do not know where the wind comes from on this ancient road, but it is blowing towards my home.
不知古道上的风从何处起,可它去往的是故里。
Books are easily lost. Only civilizations can last forever.
书本是转瞬即逝的东西,唯有文明才能长存不灭。
When knowledge is spread to Madinat Erudit, thousands of minds awake from their long slumber.
当学问走过漫漫古道凿刻入千窟,心也从愚昧中苏醒。

技能语音

Wisdom guides me!
学识告诉你何谓不可触碰。
May light shine everywhere!
消散愚昧!

挑衅语音

Only those who understand all realms of existence are permitted to seek peace within the Pure Land.
读过六道的文字,才能安心抵达彼岸净土。

击杀语音

The tragedy of those who refuse to learn...
不学无术的悲哀。

死亡语音

Bless the Madinat Erudit...
千窟为佑,万代千秋。

相遇语音

Don't rely on me during master's next test!
这次夫子考试别想我帮你。
We never believed in destiny to begin with.
我们原本都不相信命运。
  • 相遇友方KOH Icon kai.png
If your heart yearns for peace, go, and carve your prayer onto the Great Wall.
若你的心需要安放,去把它刻在长城上吧。

若学会文字,机关也会拥有人性吧。
It is my responsibility to retrieve the books, just as it is yours to take back the Great Wall.
寻回典籍是我的责任,就像寻回长城是你的责任。
The books know where your true home is. That knowledge cannot be forgotten or erased.
典籍记载着血脉中的故里。忘不掉,抹不去。
I would also like to ride through the flowery streets of Chang'an, just once. Will you lead me there?
也想走马看一次长安的花,要为我引路吗?
The Desert Rose fades to bloom anew... but some people never return, once they're gone.
瓣鳞花凋零又盛开,有人却一去不再来。
There is nothing more inspiring than a Desert Rose on the Great Wall while a Qiang flute plays nearby.
起一声羌笛,在长城远眺瓣鳞花,没有比这更美好的风景。
You should write down your recipes. That way, people can still enjoy them a thousand years from now.
何不执笔写下菜谱,千百年后人们仍会热爱你的味道。
The things you want to preserve are fading away, like a homeland abandoned.
想挽留的,已渐行渐远。犹如被抛弃的故土。

其他语音

At birth, each person sets out on a journey, searching for their home.
每个人从出生起,就走上自己的归乡路。
If you want your idol to notice you, you should read more books.
多多读书,你的偶像才会欣赏你呢。
If we look at the way of the ancients as a tree, then the books and knowledge would be its flowers.
古道是树,典籍和学问就是树上的繁花。
To not practice self-discipline is to give up on yourself.
做不到自律,就等于自我放弃。
Seeing the truth will free you from obsessions.
真正的真理不让你因执着而狂热。
Looking back at Chang'an from afar, what I see might just be an old dream.
长安路远,遥望的恐怕不过旧梦一场。
You must have black powder running in your veins.
你血管里流淌着的就是黑火药吧。
Such mindless fury! Copy this book a hundred times. That'll calm you down.
胡乱的狂热,嗯,需要罚抄一百遍经文来冷静呢。

千窟不会偏信任何人,历史自有他的判断。

云中生乱,多年平静,又起风云。

这里,少了一撇。

昨天教你的那几个字写会了吗?

戈娅,晓月学宫已经修好了,我在考虑是不是该邀请你去晓月学宫待一阵。