avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

老夫子(王者荣耀)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2024年4月14日 (日) 16:31的版本 (文本替换 - 替换“{{HOKBanner|name=”为“{{HOKBanner|zh={{PAGENAME}}|name=”)
< 返回上级:王者荣耀
严师棒下出高徒!
KOH Icon laofuzi.png
万古长明
Media:王者荣耀_人物播报_老夫子(王者荣耀).mp3
为了传承知识,但又不至于引发灾难,夫子创办了稷下学院,与墨子、庄周并称稷下三贤者,广收大陆之才,有教无类,因材施教。夫子之名因此响彻王者大陆。

大厅语音

I'm just here to teach. And save the world while I'm at it.
教学生,顺便拯救世界。
What a delight it is, to have friends visiting from afar!
有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎。
Without a great sage, this land would be doomed to darkness! Well, good thing I’m here then! Ha-ha-ha-ha!
天不生夫子,万古如长夜,说得正是老夫啦哈哈哈……

移动语音

Everything seems easy after you've built an entire school of thought.
收集三千弟子,召唤多少神龙都小菜一碟!
Ah, I was also young once, following the bidding of others to conquer in their name.
老夫年少时,也像他们一样,追随神的意志征战四方。
Peace will eventually spread to the entire world.
和平不再偏安稷下,它终将遍布整个大陆。
Life's already tough enough for most of you. I'm not one to rub in my victory.
人生如此艰难,对面会输这事儿就不忙拆穿。
Whatever place I am in, I'll make it nice and peaceful.
老夫所在的地方,就是和平的人间界。
It warms an old man's heart to see so many people working towards a common goal.
各自的征途,为着同样的守护,老夫甚慰。
Let me show you just why you should always respect your teacher!
好好教导你什么是尊师重道!
It's not miracles that give us hope, but the countless small moments in between.
希望的钥匙,就在奇迹之间。
Let me show you the power of ideas!
孔派气功!

技能语音

Behind every outstanding student is a strict teacher!
严师棒下出高徒!
Oops, I missed.
手滑了一下下~
Study harder!
好好学习!
Let me enlighten you.
帮你开开窍。

挑衅语音

Age means wisdom... but well, I'm still kinda young!
嘿嘿,姜还是老的辣吧。啊,额,虽说老夫还很年轻~

击杀语音

This is what happens when you're talentless and lazy.
没天赋又不努力的结果。
I'm just an old man who happened to pass by...
我只是个路过的老年人……

哦吼吼,太阳打西边出来了,你也开始努力了?

啊哈哈,打得不错,就比老夫差一点点。

学着点,有些事要动手才能解决的,别总心不在焉。

死亡语音

Owww, my poor back! I'm out of here!
嘿呀,啊,闪到腰!先撤了!