avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2080个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

沃利贝尔(英雄联盟)

Lol volibear icon.png 不灭狂雷
沃利贝尔是一位象征着战争与雷霆的弗雷尔卓德古神,如今,他正试图让弗雷尔卓德恢复“野性”。他的语音与古弗雷尔卓德、雷霆以及他的兄长奥恩、姊妹艾尼维亚有关。

选择英雄

选用

Feel the power of the wild.
感受来自蛮荒的力量吧

禁用

You have the heart of a weakling.
你的心,是弱者的心

移动

初次移动

The land will exist far longer than warm-bloods.
这片土地将比那些温血人存在得更久远
Their bones are ash and soil. Mine rumble with wild thunder.
他们的骨头是灰尘和泥土,而我的身体轰鸣着雷霆
Follow me and we will bring down sky!
追随我,我们将让苍天也会塌陷
This ground will tremble with the first storm!
初开之风暴将令这片大地颤抖。
The land belongs to the wild. Today, we reclaim it with tooth and claw.
今天,我们以尖牙,以利爪,重新夺回这片本就属于蛮荒的土地
Gods do not beg. We take what is ours!
神从不祈求,我们看上什么就拿走什么

移动

I will unleash the Freljord.
我将解开弗雷尔卓德的束缚
We are all blood of the wild.
我们都是蛮荒的血脉
Hirnvel are sacred. Tree, soil, beast, blood!
原初万物是神圣不可侵犯的,树木,泥土,野兽,鲜血
I split mountains with my roar!
我纵声咆哮开山裂地
The creations of mortals fail. The wild remains.
凡人的造物必将磨灭,蛮荒永存
My thunder shakes the foundations of the world!
惊雷,撼动着世界的根基
Many have tried to end me. A god.
许多人都想终结我,可我是神
With each step I take, the wind gathers, and the Vrestrom grows!
我迈出的每一步,狂风聚集雷暴酝酿
The ursine speak for man and the wild responds.
熊人替人类开口,蛮荒才会给出回答
When the night is cruel and dark...
曾经。黑夜残酷又漫长
Men speak in small words. I speak in thunder!
人类的声音细如蚊蝇,我的声音轰如雷霆
Once, history was writ by tooth and claw.
曾经,历史是用尖牙和利爪书写的
I will roar the world into stillness... so must it be.
我将用咆哮令世界安静,必将如此
They have lost their wild. I will guide them.
他们已经失去了野性,我来带领他们
The soil hungers for blood.
泥土渴望着鲜血
To destroy is to free.
被破坏的,才是解脱
Warm-bloods rose on two legs... and forgot how to run.
温血人用两条腿站起来,却忘记了如何奔跑
Let the land thunder with my storm.
以我的风暴撼动大地
Battle boils the blood.
战斗让血液沸腾
What happens when old wounds heal?
旧伤愈合以后,该干什么?
Hmm. I taste iron on the wind... blood.
风里有铁的味道,是血
This place has been tamed. I will untame it!
这里被驯化了,我要野化它
Let the storm follow in my wake.
让风暴追随我的脚步
Ice hides the fury within.
寒冰之下,藏着怒火
I carve my path with blood, and bone.
我用鲜血与骸骨铺就我的道路

长距离移动

Bones crunch. Blood drips. This is the way of old Vorrijaard.
皮开肉绽,头破血流,啊,这才是沃尔利加德应有的样子
My land was named by a god. It cannot be renamed by a coward.
我的土地由神赐名,懦夫不配妄自称呼
They call me Valhir. The Volibear. Greatstorm. My true name is mine alone.
他们叫我瓦尔哈尔,沃利贝尔,滚雷风暴,而我的真名,只有我自己知道
Clouds are the storm-cloak I wrap around my fur.
乌云,是我身上一袭狂风鼓荡的斗篷
Even in a cowardly man the heart is wild. That is why it must be eaten last.
即使是人类的懦夫,心中也有蛮荒的豪勇,所以理应被弱肉强食
Thunder roars. Wind howls. Only fools ignore the call to battle.
雷霆咆哮,狂风呼号,只有蠢货才听不见战斗的召唤
I am Valhir of the first thunder, destroyer of the white mountain,

carver of the five Fjords!

我是初开之雷霆,瓦尔哈尔,白山的毁灭者,五大弗卓德的镌刻者
They have forgotten the old ways.

The old ways have not forgotten them.

他们已经忘记了古道,古道没有忘记他们
The land slumbers, but it is not dead.

With my roar, I wake it. With my thunder, I call it.

大地在沉睡,但它并未死去,我行之以咆哮,唤之以雷霆
Raise your idols. Huddle beneath your stone trees! Today, I tear them all down.
立起你们的神像,藏进你们的石窝吧,今天我要把它们全部推倒
Many have called to me. Avarosans. Frostguard. Winter's claw. They call no longer...
许多人都曾召唤过我,阿瓦罗萨,冰霜守卫,凛冬之爪,他们已经不再召唤我啦
In my dreams, I see bones frozen in ice. I wonder... if they are my own.
在我的梦里,我看到骸骨封藏于寒冰,我想知道,那是不是我自己
My blood is of the Vorrijaard, the land before the Freljord.
我的血属于弗雷尔卓德的前身,沃尔利加德
When my brother gave them fire, they forgot the fire of their own blood.
当我的兄长赐予他们火焰,他们就忘记了自己血液中原本的依火
Darkening clouds. An omen to those who stand against the wild!
乌云密布,你蛮荒之人的恶兆
My sisters are gods of ice and salt and ever-winter. And Ornn? A liar.
我的姐妹们是神,执掌着冰与盐,还有永恒的寒冬,奥恩?他是个骗子
I am a god. I cannot die. But do I live if I am not in the hearts of warriors?
我是神,我不会死,但如果战士的心中没有我,我又何必生存
I still taste their ancestors... stuck between my teeth.
我依然尝得到他们先祖的味道,还在我的牙缝里

首次遇见敌方英雄

Your towers will splinter like rotten teeth!
高楼巨塔就像一颗蛀牙,注定坏死崩溃
You? Such a feeble sacrifice.
你,哼哼,真是不像样的祭品
Your gods are cowards!
你们的神都是废物
I was uprooting towns when your elders were crawling.
我推平城池的时候,你们的祖先只顾抱头鼠窜
Play at rage, warm-blood. I will taste the fear quivering in your guts.
假装愤怒吧,温血人,我将品尝你肚子里的恐惧(凡人)
Your war-mothers do not know true war, Ashe.
艾希,你们这些战母,根本不知道何为真正的战争(艾希)
I knew Avarosa, Ashe. Just as foolish as you.
我认识阿瓦罗萨,艾希,她跟你一样愚蠢(艾希)
My sister. Together, we would harness a storm to consume the Freljord!
姐妹,你我一起,我们将驾驭风暴吞噬弗雷尔卓德(艾尼维亚)
Sister. How long can you endure the ice burning in your heart?
姐妹,你心中那炙热的寒冰,你还能忍耐多久(艾尼维亚)
The heart is strong, Braum. And tastiest after battle.
心脏很强壮,布隆,而且也最美味(布隆)
Braum. You have the lip fur of a lowly cub. Half of it is milk!
布隆,你就是最弱小的崽子,乳臭未干(布隆)
You have no power here young witch.
你在这里毫无力量,年幼的女巫(丽桑卓)
Boy! ...And beast.
小子与野兽(努努)
The heart of a child is untamed. Violent in its hope... cruel in its despair...
孩子的心未被驯服,带着暴力的希望,还有残忍的绝望(努努)
You've gone soft, brother. Too much cake.
你松懈了,兄长,嗯,蛋糕吃多了吧?(奥恩)
Brother. You have lost your strongest weapons. They wither, and decay...
兄长,你已经失去了最强大的武器,它们在凋零,在衰败(奥恩)
You emerge from your mountain cave, brother. Let us end this.
你从山底走出来了兄长,咱们来做个了断吧(奥恩)
Ornn. You once denied me your weapons. Now, I no longer need them.
奥恩,你曾经拒绝给我武器,现在,我已不需要武器(奥恩)
Rengar! I heard of your hunt. And I heard of your failure.
雷恩加尔,我曾听闻你的狩猎,也知道了你的惨败(雷恩加尔)
Tell me, Rengar. Do your trophies make you stronger or do they weigh you down?
告诉我,雷恩加尔,那些战利品是你的力量,还是你的负担?(雷恩加尔)
Bristle! Why do you bow to this weak-willed warm-blood?
钢鬃,你怎么能屈服于这个意志软弱的温血人?(瑟庄妮)
Hmm. You think you can be savage Tryndamere?
你以为野蛮二字是你的专属吗?泰达米尔(泰达米尔)
What a-what is that? A cub?
这是,这是什么,小崽子?(悠米)
Do you have something against bears old man
你对熊有什么意见吗?老头(基兰)

互动

嘲讽

Weakling!
弱者
Coward!
懦夫

回应嘲讽

Show me your baby fangs again. How dear.
再让我看看你的小尖牙,哈哈哈,真可爱

玩笑

Live for a few centuries and you will try everything at least once.
哈哈哈哈,再活个几百年你也就见怪不怪了
It is better than staring at dirt.
总比大眼瞪小眼有意思
The first river was a river of blood! What has my brother been telling you?
第一条河是鲜血之河,我的兄长都给你讲了什么?

大笑

Ha ha ha...
哈哈哈...
Ha ha ha...
哈哈哈...
Ha ha ha...
哈哈哈...

跳舞

Volibear hums.
(哼唱)

静止不动时

Volibear hums.
(哼唱)

普通攻击

Volibear grunts.
中文翻译
Volibear grunts.
中文翻译
Volibear grunts.
中文翻译

攻击英雄时

Your shrines will fall!
你们的神坛必将崩塌
I will not be forgotten!
我不会被遗忘
Weakling!
弱者
Vol dusk skaar!
现在逃跑还来得及
Vol kau fera!
跪拜我吧
I roar, you bow.
我一咆哮,你便跪拜
Storm devour you!
风暴将你吞噬
Torn to bone!
片甲不留
Bleed, offering!
祭品们,献上血肉
I run. I tear!
我狂奔,我践踏
You cannot kill a storm.
你杀不死风暴
Rolling thunder.
雷声滚动
Nothing but meat.
新鲜的肉食
You mean to kill me?
你想杀我?哈哈哈哈哈
You cannot tame lightning.
你无法驯服闪电
I am Valhir.
我是瓦尔哈尔
Blood, hahahaha, always tastes the same.
鲜血,哈哈哈哈哈,熟悉的味道
Ever-winter take you.
永恒寒冬任你长眠
Tremble at my roar!
颤抖于我的咆哮吧

攻击人类英雄时

Truth lurks in a warm-blood's guts.
真相藏在温血人的肚子里
Your gods fear me.
你的神怕我
Break them open.
敲开他们的脑壳
Skulls, spines always crunch.
无论是骨头还是骨气,通通打断
So frail.
如此脆弱

技能

使用Q技能
LOL AbilityIcon Thundering Smash.png
擂首一击

A thousand scars. What is one more?
万千伤疤,多一道又何妨

使用W技能
LOL AbilityIcon Frenzied Maul.png
暴怒撕咬

The ground is sown in blood.
大地需要用鲜血浇灌
Volibear grunts.
中文翻译
Volibear grunts.
中文翻译
Volibear grunts.
中文翻译
Volibear grunts.
中文翻译
Tearing flesh!
血肉模糊

使用E技能
LOL AbilityIcon Sky Splitter.png
霹天雳地

All will crumble!
一切都将崩塌
Storm unleashed!
风暴肆虐吧
Volibear grunts.
中文翻译

使用R技能
LOL AbilityIcon Stormbringer.png
天声震落

Vrestrom consume you!
雷暴将吞噬你
I am the storm!
我就是风暴

击杀英雄

So must it be.
必然如此
I feast on your heart.
你的心我吃定了
Blood. The way of the land.
大地如血,才是它应有的样子
Such a death. Far greater than your life.
光荣的死,远比你的生命更伟大
A feast for the Earth.
土地的盛宴

击杀人类英雄

Your lies feed the soil.
你的谎言滋养着土地
Another coward dies.
又一个懦夫死了

击杀艾尼维亚

My sister. May you return on swift wings.
我的姐妹,愿你随风归来

击杀奥恩

Oh, brother. Your forge is empty and cold.
兄长啊,你的锻炉已经冷透了
Ornn's blood on my claws. Surely, there was a reason. Surely, this is just...
我的爪子沾满了奥恩的血,肯定是有意义的,肯定,只是...

摧毁敌方防御塔

I unmake your shrines!
你们的神坛,由我抹去
Down with false idols!
倒塌吧,虚假的神像
Nothing but rubble!
只剩一片残垣断瓦
Beneath this stone I sense no wild.
在这块石头之下,我不见半点蛮荒

回城

I hear them calling Valhir. The Vrestrom answers!
我听到他们在召唤瓦尔哈尔,雷暴便是应答
Sky calls to me!
天空在召唤我
The storm gathers, and I enter sky!
风暴汇聚,托我登云
Storms dance upon the soil.
风暴在大地上舞蹈

死亡

Born in war I fall... in war.
生于战争,死于战争
I... do... not... die!
我不会死!
Volibear groans.
啊!
Volibear groans.
啊!

复活

Whose heart calls the storm?
是谁的心在召唤风暴?
A god cannot die.
神是不会死的
I rise wreathed in lightning!
我披挂着雷霆,再次崛起


折叠
英雄联盟
折叠战士
战士 亚托克斯布里茨卡密尔德莱厄斯黛安娜蒙多艾克伊莉丝菲奥娜菲兹普朗克盖伦纳尔古拉加斯格温赫卡里姆俄洛伊艾瑞莉娅嘉文四世贾克斯杰斯凯尔凯隐克烈李青莉莉娅墨菲特莫德凯撒内瑟斯诺提勒斯魔腾努努奥拉夫奥恩潘森波比琪亚娜拉莫斯雷克塞雷克顿雷恩加尔锐雯兰博瑞兹瑟庄妮瑟提希瓦娜辛吉德赛恩斯卡纳斯维因塔里克锤石特朗德尔泰达米尔乌迪尔厄加特佛耶戈沃利贝尔沃里克悟空赵信亚索永恩约里克扎克
折叠刺客
刺客 阿狸阿卡丽艾克伊芙琳菲奥娜菲兹格温艾瑞莉娅贾克斯卡萨丁卡特琳娜凯隐卡兹克乐芙兰李青墨菲特奈德丽魔腾潘森派克琪亚娜奎因雷恩加尔锐雯萨科塞拉斯泰隆提莫崔丝塔娜泰达米尔图奇薇恩佛耶戈赵信亚索永恩
折叠法师
法师 阿狸阿木木艾尼维亚安妮奥瑞利安索尔阿兹尔巴德布兰德卡西奥佩娅科加斯黛安娜伊莉丝伊芙琳伊泽瑞尔费德提克加里奥古拉加斯黑默丁格艾翁迦娜卡尔玛卡尔萨斯卡萨丁卡特琳娜凯南克格莫乐芙兰莉莉娅丽桑卓璐璐拉克丝玛尔扎哈茂凯莫甘娜娜美妮蔻奈德丽奥莉安娜兰博瑞兹萨勒芬妮娑娜索拉卡斯维因塞拉斯辛德拉塔莉娅崔斯特韦鲁斯维迦维克兹维克托弗拉基米尔泽拉斯悠米吉格斯基兰佐伊婕拉
折叠坦克
坦克 亚托克斯阿利斯塔阿木木布里茨布隆卡密尔科加斯德莱厄斯蒙多加里奥盖伦纳尔赫卡里姆俄洛伊嘉文四世克烈蕾欧娜墨菲特茂凯内瑟斯诺提勒斯努努奥拉夫奥恩波比拉莫斯芮尔雷克顿瑟庄妮瑟提希瓦娜辛吉德赛恩斯卡纳塔姆肯奇特朗德尔乌迪尔厄加特沃利贝尔沃里克悟空约里克扎克
折叠射手
射手 厄斐琉斯艾希阿兹尔凯特琳库奇德莱文伊泽瑞尔格雷福斯杰斯金克丝卡莎卡莉斯塔凯南千珏克格莫卢锡安厄运小姐奎因莎弥拉赛娜希维尔提莫崔丝塔娜图奇韦鲁斯薇恩
折叠辅助
辅助 阿利斯塔艾尼维亚艾希巴德布隆费德提克黑默丁格艾翁迦娜卡尔玛凯尔蕾欧娜露露拉克丝莫甘娜娜美妮蔻奥莉安娜派克赛娜萨勒芬妮娑娜索拉卡辛德拉塔姆肯奇塔莉娅塔里克锤石悠米基兰佐伊婕拉


您未被允许发表评论。