![]() |
不屈之枪 |
---|---|
阿特瑞斯曾被名为潘森的战争星灵附体,如今他作为凡人的部分复活并开始反抗神性。他的语音与星灵、暗裔以及宿敌亚托克斯有关。 |
选择英雄
选用
In battle, we are reborn. | |
于战火中,我们得以重生 |
禁用
Flee, and the spear will find your back. | |
逃吧,长枪会追上你的 |
移动
It is not why I fight, but who I fight for. | |
为何而战不重要,重要的是为谁而战 |
I cast my excuses into the dirt. | |
我曾给自己寻找借口,又将他们抛弃践踏 |
The earth is beneath me. | |
大地在我脚下 |
Onward! The spear points in only one direction. | |
长枪所向,一往无前 |
Even impaled on a blade, I will press forward!. | |
利刃穿身,我仍毅然前行 |
We live our lives in the shadow cast by a mountain. | |
我们活在一座山峰的阴影中 |
Death is the only thing that ever embraced me. | |
拥我入怀的,只有死亡 |
We are what we overcome. | |
翻过一座山,你就高过一座山 |
A clashing of steel... I have heard it all go silent. | |
刀剑相撞,那声音曾在我耳畔逝去 |
I wield my fate as a weapon! | |
我的命运是我手中的武器 |
There is no pity, no mercy. | |
没有什么怜悯和慈悲 |
Pressing forward is not the same as running from your mistakes. | |
毅然前行,并不等同于逃避你犯下的错误 |
Spears grow restless before fields of wheat. | |
凌厉的长枪,在麦田面前躁动不安 |
If they bleed I will call them sister or brother. | |
只要会流血,就是我的手足 |
The world moves as the heavens lie still. | |
世界在动,天界止步不前 |
Because we fall, the climb must be our destination. | |
因为万物都会坠落,所以攀登是我们必然的宿命 |
I wear a helm so that I am only a soldier. | |
我的头盔,让我成为一名普通士兵 |
I will carve my scars into the heavens. | |
我要在天界,刻下属于我的伤痕 |
I buried regret in a grave, along with my name. | |
我将悔恨,与我的名字一道,葬在了墓中 |
The power of these 'gods' is but an echo of our own. | |
这些神的力量,只不过是我们的倒影 |
I do not set the pace, I race against it. | |
我并不争先,只是一心超越 |
The past marches with me. | |
过往与我同行 |
There are no enemies, no allies. Only those about to die | |
无所谓敌人或盟友,全都是将死之人 |
From the skies they see war, but on earth there is only carnage. | |
它们从天空中看到的是战争,但在大地上的所见,只有杀戮 |
The art of war is hearing your heart beating, knowing you are alive! | |
战争之道在于听见自己的心跳,知道你还活着 |
If they kill me, at least I die a man. | |
如果他们杀死我,至少我能以凡人之躯赴死 |
I am the tip of the spear, raised against surrender! | |
我是长枪的尖锋,百折不挠 |
I have found my limit a thousand times, and still I press further. | |
千百次我曾找到自己新的极限,而我仍旧一心前行 |
The people cry out for strength that is already theirs! | |
人们哭喊着所要的力量,其实早已存在于他们内心 |
首次移动
I fight until the blood takes the spear from my grasp, until I can only crawl.
And even then, you will not defeat me, even then, I will spit in your face! | |
我将死战不屈,直至长枪坠地,匍匐不起,即便如此,我仍然不败,以血沫唾敌 |
The heavens do not fear me because I am a god, they fear me because I am a man! | |
天界畏惧我,不是因为我是神,而是因为我是凡人 |
Let this day be legend. | |
让世人永远铭记这一天 |
My name is Soldier. By my spear, they will know war. | |
我是无名的士卒,以我手中的长枪,开始战争的真义 |
They are called gods, but when they die you cannot hear their howls above the wind. | |
虽然被尊为神灵,可他们死去时的嚎哭,甚至盖不过呼啸的风 |
Brother to warriors resting beneath wheat.
Son of battles a thousand times lost. I know who I am, and I will show the gods what I can become! | |
我是麦田下长眠英魂的兄弟,我是千百次溃败的战争之子,我知道我是谁,我要让神看到,我将是谁 |
Shields defend hearts. Both yours, and those beside you. | |
坚盾在侧,护己及人 |
Aatrox has slaughtered gods. But now, he faces a man. | |
亚托克斯曾弑杀天神,但现在他面对着一个凡人(敌方亚托克斯) |
长距离移动
How much further could we march if we were not forced to carry our fears on our backs? | |
如果我们可以不再背负恐惧,一定还能走得更远 |
The twilight of the gods comes each morning, when our world shines brighter than the stars. | |
每一天的黎明,都是诸神的黄昏,因为那时的凡间,比星辰更明亮 |
We must all find our place. Mine is being cast down, so I can rise once more! | |
我们都要找到自己的位置,我曾一落千丈,便可再度攀登 |
We are privileged to breathe, to taste the air! It is the last gasp of all who have died before us. | |
呼吸,品尝空气的味道是我们的荣幸,这是无数先祖用最后一口气为我们换来的 |
We are caught between Darkin and Aspect, but we will rise up in spite of them. | |
我们生长在暗裔和星灵的夹缝中,但我们必将凌驾万物 |
The stars are beyond my reach, and so I grasp my spear and take aim. | |
星辰遥不可及,于是我握起长枪,瞄准天际 |
When I look to the mountain's peak, in my mind, I have already fallen. And so, I climb. | |
每当仰望山巅,我就会感到自己如堕深渊,于是,我便开始攀登 |
Heavier than my spear is the weight of only one life. | |
比我的长枪更沉重的,是一条性命 |
After every defeat, I ran around the mountain until even shame could not keep up. | |
每次战败,我都绕着这座山奔跑,直到耻辱再也追不上我 |
The man who tastes the venom of gods must spit his words. | |
人若品尝过神的恶毒,就再也说不出甜言蜜语 |
The mountain before me is not always high. *Chuckle* It is not always a mountain. | |
我们面前的山不一定真的难以逾越,哼,甚至不一定真的是山 |
Vengeance is cold. I do not need it on the mountain. | |
复仇,即是寒冷,矗立高山的我并不需要 |
Behind me lies a farm. I wonder if there is bread above the hearth, and if I will ever return. | |
在我的身后有一座农场,不知道火炉上是否摆满面包,也不知我是否还能回去 |
首次遇见敌方英雄
Face me. | |
面对我 |
We bleed into the same earth, and bleed we must. | |
我们的鲜血会浇灌同一片土地,而我们必将血战 |
Why do you fight? | |
你为何而战? |
Aatrox would drown the world in blood just to stain the heavens. | |
亚托克斯要用鲜血染遍大地,只是为了玷污天界(亚托克斯) |
Aatrox! The World Ender. But from death, comes life. | |
亚托克斯,灭世的恶魔,但在死亡中,会涌现生命(亚托克斯) |
The power you sought has destroyed you, Aatrox. You will find no other end. | |
你所追寻的力量已经将你摧毁,亚托克斯,你已是穷途末路(亚托克斯) |
I am not the Pantheon you knew, creature. I am Atreus, a mortal, about to slay a dragon! | |
我不是你认识的那个潘森,我是阿特瑞斯,一个即将屠龙的凡人(奥瑞利安索尔) |
I once trusted my destiny to the stars, dragon. Now, I trust in steel. | |
巨龙,我曾将命运交给星辰,现在,我只相信刀剑(奥瑞利安索尔) |
The Lunari do not need a god. They need a leader. | |
皎月教派不需要神,他们需要的,是领袖(黛安娜) |
Battle is a dance, and the fortunate find their partner. | |
战斗是一支舞,幸运的人能找到舞伴(盖伦、卡特琳娜) |
You preach movement, while anchoring our souls. | |
你宣扬生命的运动,却将我们的灵魂禁锢(俄洛伊) |
Kayn. Either the weapon is redundant, or you are. | |
凯隐,你和你的武器,总有一个是多余的(凯隐) |
Hide behind your faith, Solari, and the robes of your priests. | |
烈阳的信徒,逃进信仰的谎言中,躲到祭祀的长袍后吧(蕾欧娜) |
Beneath Aspect and armor, you are more resilient than you know. | |
在星灵和铠甲之下,真实的你比自己想象的要更强韧(蕾欧娜) |
While you bow to the sun, my spear finds your neck. | |
当你向太阳俯首的时候,我的长枪会刺穿你的喉咙(蕾欧娜) |
If only your kind could see what you see, Soraka, they would weep for you as you weep for us. | |
索拉卡,真希望你的族类都能像你一样看待这世界,他们会为你哭泣,正如你为我们哭泣(索拉卡) |
If it isn't the Aspect everyone used to like. | |
这不是人见人爱的那位星灵吗?(塔里克) |
You called yourself the Aspect of the protector,but now the one in need,is you, | |
你自称守护者星灵,可现在,你自身难保(塔里克) |
I earned my spear with my brother's dying breath. How did you earn yours, Demacian? | |
兄弟的死亡,让我得到了这把长枪,你的长枪又是怎么得来的呢?德玛西亚人(赵信) |
I have faced many self proclaimed gods. The worst wears the face of a child. | |
我曾面对过许多自封的天神,最恶劣的那位,却长着一副孩童的面孔(佐伊) |
You sought to become a god, and you were made their pet. | |
你想成为天神,于是你被天神当做了宠物(飞升者) |
Parasite! | |
寄生虫!(星灵、暗裔) |
The blows of gods cannot shatter the world if they strike me instead! | |
只要有我首当其冲,天神就无法摧毁这个世界(星灵、暗裔) |
Darkin or Aspect, it does not matter. | |
暗裔还是星灵,无关紧要(星灵、暗裔) |
Gods need slaves, and they found you. | |
神需要奴隶,于是,他们找到了你(星灵、暗裔) |
Is this a god, or a rug? | |
这是天神?还是块毛绒毯子?(弗雷尔卓德半神) |
Our destiny is to fight, and only the bravest do not refuse it. I understand this, Lunari. | |
我们的命运就是战斗,只有勇者才不会拒绝,我懂得,皎月的信徒(皎月教派) |
互动
嘲讽
I am no more than a soldier, and no less. | |
我只是一介武夫,而且是一流武夫 |
玩笑
I call upon the stars... to bake my bountiful breads! | |
我召唤群星,让我烤出蓬松的面包吧 |
Fresh from my bakery... my secret dream. | |
新鲜出炉,是我自己的梦想 |
大笑
Pantheon laughs. | |
哈哈哈... |
Pantheon laughs. | |
哈哈哈... |
普通攻击
*Grunt* | |
() |
*Grunt* | |
() |
*Grunt* | |
() |
*Grunt* | |
() |
攻击英雄时
Cry war! Louder! | |
战吼,大声点! |
Life was always a war. | |
生命,就是一场无休的战争 |
A legion of one. | |
一人之军 |
Before you fight, you must rise. | |
想要上战场,你先要顶天立地 |
No mercy for the strong. | |
强者无需慈悲 |
Until my spear dulls. | |
长枪不挠,我亦不屈 |
Let fear make you bold. | |
把恐惧化为你的愤怒 |
Strike now, strike harder! | |
出手要快,下手要狠 |
Between each beat of my heart, I strike. | |
每一下心跳的间隙,都是我出手的时机 |
Into legend. | |
成为传奇 |
You can only defeat yourself. | |
你只能战胜自己 |
Unbroken. | |
不屈 |
Willpower sets my spear alight. | |
我的意志,点亮了这把长枪 |
Do not give up! | |
不要放弃 |
You will not fail if it is worth it. | |
只要你坚信战斗的价值,就不存在失败 |
Everything, or nothing. | |
不成功,便成仁 |
Echo for eons. | |
亘古成名的回响 |
Again! | |
再来 |
Spear and shield. A pantheon. | |
矛与盾,致众神 |
Power will be your undoing. | |
力量,意味着你的毁灭 |
Fight, because you must! | |
战斗,是因为你不可替代 |
击杀敌方英雄时
Stand up. Face me again | |
站起来,再和我打一场 |
Keep fighting. | |
战斗下去 |
How you die is who you are. | |
盖棺才能论定 |
I will remember your name, and shout it to the heavens. | |
我会记住你,还会向天界高呼你的名字 |
Glory fades into bloodstains. | |
荣耀褪色,化作血痕 |
How many hosts must I kill, Darkin? | |
暗裔,我还要杀死你们多少宿主?(暗裔) |
The Darkin's final words are not their own, but the cries of humanity. | |
暗裔没有遗言,所发出的是人的呐喊(暗裔) |
All things end! | |
万物皆有终结(星灵) |
Mortality can only be severed by the spear's edge. | |
能够斩断凡性的,只有长枪的尖锋(星灵) |
The stars lie! | |
星辰在说谎(星灵) |
Return home on your shield. | |
于盾上安眠,魂归故里吧(带盾英雄) |
技能
使用Q技能
贯星长枪

蓄力
ha! | |
哈! |
ha! | |
哈! |
不蓄力
ha! | |
哈! |
ha! | |
哈! |
使用W技能
斗盾跃击

ha! | |
哈! |
ha! | |
哈! |
使用R技能
大荒星陨

ha! | |
哈! |
ha! | |
哈! |
ha! | |
哈! |
回城
I sought power on Targon's peak, only to find it within. | |
我在巨神峰之巅寻找力量,最后却发现,他一直在我心中 |
The best climbers know how to fall. | |
最强的攀登者也会知道如何坠落 |
Retreat too far on Mount Targon, and you will fall off a cliff. | |
在巨神峰,逃跑,就会摔下悬崖 |
死亡
Pantheon groans. | |
啊! |
Pantheon groans. | |
啊! |
Pantheon groans. | |
啊! |
复活
The god died. The man lives. | |
天神已死,凡人永在 |
I will not surrender. | |
我绝不认输 |
How many times must I die before I learn to live? | |
我还要死多少次才能学会活着? |
The beyond can have me when I am done. | |
事成之后,我将欣然赴死 |
I will fall at least one more time. | |
又一次复苏,意味着又一次坠落 |
Stand back up and never be defeated. | |
反击,永不言败 |
开启评论自动刷新
Sonako
Flying White