(建立内容为“{{RA3Banner|Icon=RA3_Bullfrog_Icon.png|Faction=苏联|Description=。}} ==出厂时== {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUBullf_VoiCreatea.mp3|Script = Bullfrog Transport, ope…”的新页面) |
|||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
− | {{RA3Banner|Icon=RA3_Bullfrog_Icon.png|Faction=苏联|Description= | + | {{RA3Banner|Icon=RA3_Bullfrog_Icon.png|Faction=苏联|Description=搭载高效防空炮和非传统喷气系统的全地形运输载具。}} |
==出厂时== | ==出厂时== | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUBullf_VoiCreatea.mp3|Script = Bullfrog Transport, open for business!|Translation = 牛蛙运兵车,开始工作!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUBullf_VoiCreatea.mp3|Script = Bullfrog Transport, open for business!|Translation = 牛蛙运兵车,开始工作!}} |
2023年11月12日 (日) 14:20的版本
苏联 | |
搭载高效防空炮和非传统喷气系统的全地形运输载具。 |
出厂时
Bullfrog Transport, open for business! | |
牛蛙运兵车,开始工作! |
Bullfrog is here for you! | |
牛蛙载具,为您效劳! |
选中时
I will show you around! | |
我带您四处看看! |
Bullfrog transport! | |
牛蛙报到! |
Yes? | |
怎么了? |
Who needs a ride? | |
有人要搭车吗? |
I've got transport right here! | |
运输载具就在这儿! |
Where do you like to go? | |
您想去哪儿? |
How is everything? | |
情况还好吗? |
在战斗时选中
They can't stay up forever! | |
早晚给他们打下来! |
What goes up must come down! | |
飞上去的都得掉下来! |
Hah, this is fun! | |
哈,这太有趣了! |
Pesky flies! | |
烦人的苍蝇! |
When will they learn?! | |
他们什么时候才学乖啊?! |
Keep them away! | |
赶跑他们! |
在炮火之中选中
Hey!? watch it! | |
嘿!?看着点! |
It's not safe here! | |
这里不安全! |
They're damaging the Bullfrog! | |
牛蛙遭受攻击! |
We're getting shot up! | |
我们被打了! |
They are not so friendly! | |
他们可没不怎么友好啊! |
下令移动时
Okay! | |
明白! |
Moving! | |
行进中! |
I'm heading over! | |
我正在前往! |
You want it, you got it! | |
您要的,我搞定! |
There? Of course! | |
那里吗?当然可以! |
No problem! | |
没问题! |
I'm on my way! | |
我在路上了! |
Here we go! | |
我们走! |
Whatever you say! | |
您说什么都行! |
移动以进攻
I'll take care of him! | |
我会摆平他的! |
Let me get a little closer! | |
我得再靠近点儿! |
They are no friends of mine! | |
他们才不是我的朋友咧! |
I'll rid them for you! | |
我帮您赶走他们! |
They ruining business! | |
他们太碍事了! |
Don't like them? No problem! | |
看他们不爽?交给我吧! |
移动至陆地
Let me show you my nice treads! | |
瞧我这履带多棒啊! |
You like dry land better eh? | |
您更喜欢干燥的陆地,呵? |
Getting a little seasick? | |
有点晕船吗? |
移动至水上
The water is nice today! | |
今天是个出海的好日子! |
We can go anywhere you like! | |
您想去哪儿都行! |
A little cruise? | |
游上一阵? |
下令撤退时
Right, before is too late! | |
对,现在还不晚! |
Let's go home! | |
回家! |
A good rest area! | |
找个地方休整! |
下令进攻时
Leave it to me! | |
交给我吧! |
Another pest! | |
又一只害虫! |
Ah, okay! | |
啊,好的! |
Down they come! | |
掉下去吧! |
Good night! | |
晚安! |
Fire away! | |
开火! |
撤退
Oh, so soon? | |
哦,这就要走了? |
Okay, get ready! | |
好的,做好准备! |
Watch out for Anti Air! | |
小心对空火力! |
До свидания! (英语 "Goodbye!") | |
再见! |
So long! | |
后会有期! |
We had a good time, yes? | |
我们处得不错,对吧? |
Man cannons ready! | |
射人大炮准备就绪! |
|