第81行: | 第81行: | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUComba_VoiMovRepa.mp3|Script = I'll do what I can!|Translation = 我尽力!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUComba_VoiMovRepa.mp3|Script = I'll do what I can!|Translation = 我尽力!}} | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUComba_VoiMovRepb.mp3|Script = I've seen worse, you know!|Translation = 你知道的,我见过更糟的情况!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUComba_VoiMovRepb.mp3|Script = I've seen worse, you know!|Translation = 你知道的,我见过更糟的情况!}} | ||
− | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUComba_VoiMovRepc.mp3|Script = It can be fixed!|Translation = | + | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUComba_VoiMovRepc.mp3|Script = It can be fixed!|Translation = 修得好的!}} |
2023年12月3日 (日) 15:06的版本
苏联 | |
头发斑白、带有手枪的男性技师,能够占领或修复建筑物。 |
出厂时
You need engineer? | |
你需要工程师吗? |
I am here now! | |
我在这儿呢! |
Somebody call for an engineer? | |
有人需要工程师吗? |
选中时
Combat engineer! | |
战斗工程师报到! |
What is it? | |
什么事? |
Yes! | |
在! |
Do you have the time? | |
现在几点了? |
What was that again? | |
你刚刚说什么? |
(Wake up yawn) | |
(打哈欠) |
Huh? | |
啊? |
I once was professor! | |
我以前可是位教授! |
Woah! | |
哇! |
在战斗时选中
They won't take me! | |
他们干不掉我! |
Take that! | |
接招! |
I'll win this war myself! | |
我要靠自己来打赢这场仗! |
Okay, I fighting for my life! | |
好啊,为生存而战! |
Darn kids, get off the grass! | |
小兔崽子,滚出我的地盘! |
在炮火之中选中
They surrounded me! | |
我被包围了! |
I didn't sign up for this! | |
我参军可不是为了这个! |
I've been hit! | |
我中弹了! |
I knew this would happen! | |
我就知道会这样! |
I think that was my good luck! | |
我运气真好啊! |
下令移动时
Yes! Да, yes! | |
好好好! |
Yep! | |
行! |
Whatever you say! | |
照你说的做! |
(cough) | |
(咳嗽声) |
I can do that! | |
我能到那儿! |
Okay! Okay! | |
好!行! |
I'm in good shape! | |
我状态不错! |
移动以进攻
I know what to do! | |
我知道要做什么! |
If it's necessary! | |
如果非得这样的话! |
Here goes nothing! | |
不会有事的! |
I miss the Cold War! | |
我想念冷战那会儿了! |
With this gun? | |
就用这把枪? |
Okay! | |
好吧! |
Really? | |
当真? |
Is this wise choice? | |
这么做好吗? |
Here goes... nothing! | |
不管这么多了! |
移动至陆地
What? No more swim time? | |
什么?不能游泳了? |
I've had enough! | |
我游够了! |
I'm done! | |
我完事了! |
移动至水上
Oh good, I really got to go! | |
哦好,我真得走了! |
(sniffs) Yeesh, I forgot my soap! | |
(嗅)啊,我忘带香皂了! |
What? You think I need a bath? | |
什么?你觉得我该洗澡了吗 |
下令进攻时
I'll do it! | |
我来吧! |
Die! | |
去死吧! |
Alright, I kill them all! | |
好,我去把他们都杀了! |
Who else want some? | |
还有谁想吃枪子儿? |
I am like cowboy! | |
我就像个牛仔! |
占领时
I suppose it has value. | |
我觉得应该值得 |
The Union takes what it wants! | |
苏联要啥就拿啥! |
For guy like me? No problem! | |
给我这样的?没问题! |
Hmm, might be useful! | |
嗯,也许能派上用场! |
驻扎建筑时
Alright, I go in! | |
行吧,我进去就是了! |
Okay, inside! | |
好,进屋! |
I'll take a break in there. | |
我进去休息一会儿 |
移动以维修
I'll do what I can! | |
我尽力! |
I've seen worse, you know! | |
你知道的,我见过更糟的情况! |
It can be fixed! | |
修得好的! |
|