(建立内容为“{{RA3Banner|Icon=RA3_Imperial Engineer_Icon.png|Faction=帝国|Description=让人不爽的男人,价值在于能够占领或修理建筑。}} ==出厂时== {{RA3…”的新页面) |
|||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
− | {{RA3Banner|Icon=RA3_Imperial Engineer_Icon.png|Faction=帝国|Description= | + | {{RA3Banner|Icon=RA3_Imperial Engineer_Icon.png|Faction=帝国|Description=让人不爽的男人,价值在于能够占领或修理建筑。}} |
==出厂时== | ==出厂时== |
2024年1月5日 (五) 13:07的版本
帝国 | |
让人不爽的男人,价值在于能够占领或修理建筑。 |
出厂时
You called, your Eminence? | |
I bow at your feet, commander! | |
指挥官,我拜倒在您的脚下! |
I am the engineer you requested! | |
您找的工程师在这儿! |
选中时
A glorious honor to hear from you! | |
能听您说话,真是无上的荣幸! |
I am here to serve you! | |
我为您服务! |
Your humble servant! | |
我是您谦卑的奴仆! |
I am your engineer for today! | |
我是今天派来工作的工兵! |
I await your command! | |
听候您的命令! |
Anything I can do? | |
我能做些什么吗? |
Do you need a something? | |
你需要什么吗? |
在炮火之中选中
May I please be excused, sir? | |
不知我能否请求您的原谅,长官? |
I may need some assistance! | |
我恐怕需要些援助! |
Please! Oh, please, don't hurt me! | |
别!噢,别,请别伤害我! |
Uh, don't forget me, sir! | |
哦,别忘了我,长官! |
I can help you! | |
我能帮上忙的! |
But why are they shooting at me? | |
可他们为什么要朝我开枪啊! |
Can we please discuss this? | |
我们能聊一下这是什么情况吗? |
下令移动时
With utmost humility, sir! | |
谦卑至极,长官! |
Ohh! Most certainly yes! | |
哦!绝对服从! |
So sorry I'm not there yet, sir! | |
很抱歉,长官,我还没到位置! |
It is my profound pleasure! | |
我非常非常的乐意! |
Very well conceived! | |
想法真的是太棒了! |
Wonderful idea! | |
绝妙的主意! |
Of course! | |
当然了! |
Your leadership knows no bounds! | |
您的领导能力真是没有极限啊! |
Very wise! | |
极为明智! |
I will never forget this day! | |
我永远忘不了今天的! |
With all expediency! (running gesture) | |
权宜之下,这样最好!(跑步姿势) |
Ahh! Yet another great plan! | |
啊!又一个伟大的计划! |
移动至陆地
Ohh yes! I like the land! | |
哦,好啊!我可喜欢陆地了! |
The land path! Very clever! | |
从地上走!很明智啊! |
Yes! Exercise is good! | |
好啊!锻炼一下可好了! |
移动至水上
Ohh yes! I like the water! | |
哦,好的!我可喜欢水了! |
The water path is very clever! | |
走水路真是个聪明的决定呢! |
The water looks most delightful! | |
水域看起来让人心情愉悦! |
占领时
A brilliant move, if I may say so! | |
甚是绝妙的一步,不知能否如此言说! |
I am honored to be part of such a strategy! | |
能成为这套战略的一部分,我倍感荣幸! |
I shall prepare for you, sir! | |
为了您,指挥官,我当好好准备一下! |
I anticipate your victory very soon! | |
我觉得您的胜利唾手可得了! |
驻扎建筑时
I will wait for further instructions! | |
等候进一步指示! |
You have my gratitude! | |
我向您致以谢意! |
A rest is well appreciated! | |
能休息一下,我很感激! |
I will fully investigate! | |
我会好好调查一番的! |
It shall be immaculate when I leave, sir! | |
长官,我保证我走的时候里面干干净净的! |
下令修理时
I will fix it with your blessing! | |
有了您的支持,我一定把它修好! |
Honored to be of help to you! | |
能帮上您的忙是我的荣幸! |
I have the instructions right here! | |
我已收到指示! |
It will be worthy of your command! | |
您的命令物有所值! |
I promise to make it better sir! | |
长官,我保证把它修得比原来更好! |
|