第9行: | 第9行: | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_JUEngin_VoiSelecta.mp3|Script = A glorious honor to hear from you!|Translation = 听您说话真是莫大的荣幸!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_JUEngin_VoiSelecta.mp3|Script = A glorious honor to hear from you!|Translation = 听您说话真是莫大的荣幸!}} | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_JUEngin_VoiSelectb.mp3|Script = I am here to serve you!|Translation = 我就在这,尽管吩咐!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_JUEngin_VoiSelectb.mp3|Script = I am here to serve you!|Translation = 我就在这,尽管吩咐!}} | ||
− | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_JUEngin_VoiSelectc.mp3|Script = Your humble servant!|Translation = | + | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_JUEngin_VoiSelectc.mp3|Script = Your humble servant!|Translation = 我是您谦卑的部下!}} |
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_JUEngin_VoiSelectd.mp3|Script = I am your engineer for today!|Translation = 今天我是您的工兵!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_JUEngin_VoiSelectd.mp3|Script = I am your engineer for today!|Translation = 今天我是您的工兵!}} | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_JUEngin_VoiSelecte.mp3|Script = I await your command!|Translation = 听候您的命令!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_JUEngin_VoiSelecte.mp3|Script = I await your command!|Translation = 听候您的命令!}} |
2024年2月17日 (六) 10:26的最新版本
帝国 | |
让人不爽的男人,价值在于能够占领或修理建筑。 |
出厂时
You called, your Eminence? | |
阁下,您找我有事? |
I bow at your feet, commander! | |
指挥官,我臣服于你! |
I am the engineer you requested! | |
我就是您要找的工兵! |
选中时
A glorious honor to hear from you! | |
听您说话真是莫大的荣幸! |
I am here to serve you! | |
我就在这,尽管吩咐! |
Your humble servant! | |
我是您谦卑的部下! |
I am your engineer for today! | |
今天我是您的工兵! |
I await your command! | |
听候您的命令! |
Anything I can do? | |
我能做些什么吗? |
Do you need a something? | |
您需要什么吗? |
在炮火之中选中
May I please be excused, sir? | |
我能得到您的宽恕吗,长官? |
I may need some assistance! | |
我恐怕需要些援助! |
Please! Oh, please, don't hurt me! | |
噢,请别伤害我! |
Uh, don't forget me, sir! | |
啊,别把我忘了,长官! |
I can help you! | |
我能帮上忙的! |
But why are they shooting at me? | |
可他们为什么要射我? |
Can we please discuss this? | |
我们能聊聊现在的情况吗? |
下令移动时
With utmost humility, sir! | |
谦卑至极,长官! |
Ohh! Most certainly yes! | |
哦!绝对听您的! |
So sorry I'm not there yet, sir! | |
很抱歉,长官,我还没到位! |
It is my profound pleasure! | |
真的荣幸至极了! |
Very well conceived! | |
考虑得真是太周全了! |
Wonderful idea! | |
绝妙的主意! |
Of course! | |
当然了! |
Your leadership knows no bounds! | |
您的领导能力真是高到没边了! |
Very wise! | |
非常明智! |
I will never forget this day! | |
我永远忘不了今天的! |
With all expediency! | |
真是权宜之计啊! |
Ahh! Yet another great plan! | |
啊!又一个伟大的计划! |
移动至陆地
Ohh yes! I like the land! | |
哦,好啊!我可喜欢陆地了! |
The land path! Very clever! | |
走陆地!主意不错! |
Yes! Exercise is good! | |
好啊!锻炼身体很不错! |
移动至水上
Ohh yes! I like the water! | |
哦,好啊!我可喜欢水路了! |
The water path is very clever! | |
走水路!主意不错! |
The water looks most delightful! | |
这片水域让人心情舒畅! |
占领建筑时
A brilliant move, if I may say so! | |
要我说的话,这步实在是高明! |
I am honored to be part of such a strategy! | |
很荣幸能成为战术的一部分! |
I shall prepare for you, sir! | |
长官,为了您我得好好准备! |
I anticipate your victory very soon! | |
我觉得您的胜利近在眼前! |
驻扎建筑时
I will wait for further instructions! | |
等候进一步指示! |
You have my gratitude! | |
我向您致以谢意! |
A rest is well appreciated! | |
能休息片刻,我很感激! |
I will fully investigate! | |
我会好好调查一番的! |
It shall be immaculate when I leave, sir! | |
长官,走的时候我保证里面一定干干净净! |
下令修理时
I will fix it with your blessing! | |
有了您的支持,我一定修好! |
Honored to be of help to you! | |
能帮上您的忙很荣幸! |
I have the instructions right here! | |
我已收到指示! |
It will be worthy of your command! | |
交给我做事,包你满意! |
I promise to make it better sir! | |
长官,我保证修得比之前还好! |
|