(→贿赂时) |
|||
(未显示同一用户的1个中间版本) | |||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
− | {{RA3Banner|Icon=RA3_Spy_Icon.png|Faction=盟军|Description= | + | {{RA3Banner|Icon=RA3_Spy_Icon.png|Faction=盟军|Description=无武装但危险的破坏之徒,伪装成其他步兵四处窥探。}} |
==出厂时== | ==出厂时== | ||
第16行: | 第16行: | ||
==在炮火之中选中== | ==在炮火之中选中== | ||
− | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelUnda.mp3|Script = Ah, what happened to the plan?|Translation = | + | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelUnda.mp3|Script = Ah, what happened to the plan?|Translation = 啊,计划出了什么问题?}} |
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelUndb.mp3|Script = Where's my escape route?|Translation = 逃跑路线在哪?}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelUndb.mp3|Script = Where's my escape route?|Translation = 逃跑路线在哪?}} | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelUndc.mp3|Script = Hello? I'm ready for the rescue team!|Translation = 喂?我正等待救援队伍!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelUndc.mp3|Script = Hello? I'm ready for the rescue team!|Translation = 喂?我正等待救援队伍!}} | ||
第26行: | 第26行: | ||
==伪装状态下选中== | ==伪装状态下选中== | ||
− | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelSpeca.mp3|Script = Under cover!|Translation = | + | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelSpeca.mp3|Script = Under cover!|Translation = 处于伪装之中!}} |
− | |||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelSpecb.mp3|Script = Like my new look?|Translation = 喜欢我的新造型吗?}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelSpecb.mp3|Script = Like my new look?|Translation = 喜欢我的新造型吗?}} | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelSpecc.mp3|Script = Watch out for scouts!|Translation = 当心侦察!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUSpy_VoiSelSpecc.mp3|Script = Watch out for scouts!|Translation = 当心侦察!}} |
2023年10月29日 (日) 12:47的最新版本
盟军 | |
无武装但危险的破坏之徒,伪装成其他步兵四处窥探。 |
出厂时
Spy ready! | |
间谍就绪! |
Ready to infiltrate! | |
准备渗透! |
选中时
Agent here. | |
特工在此 |
What news, my friend? | |
朋友,有啥新闻吗? |
Good day, sir. | |
天气不错啊,长官 |
Disguised ready! | |
准备进行伪装! |
Commander? | |
指挥官? |
Mission, sir? | |
长官,有什么任务? |
Give me a plan! | |
给我个计划! |
Have a disguise in mind? | |
有想让我伪装的对象了吗? |
在炮火之中选中
Ah, what happened to the plan? | |
啊,计划出了什么问题? |
Where's my escape route? | |
逃跑路线在哪? |
Hello? I'm ready for the rescue team! | |
喂?我正等待救援队伍! |
I've been spotted! | |
我暴露了! |
They found me out! | |
他们揪出我了! |
It's a trap! | |
这是个陷阱! |
I'm unarmed! | |
我没带武器! |
Could use some evac! | |
该撤退了! |
伪装状态下选中
Under cover! | |
处于伪装之中! |
Like my new look? | |
喜欢我的新造型吗? |
Watch out for scouts! | |
当心侦察! |
I don't like bears. | |
我讨厌熊 |
Quickly now, before I'm spotted. | |
趁我还未暴露,赶快行动! |
How's the disguise holding up? | |
我这伪装的够好吧? |
下令移动时
Of course, sir! | |
没问题,长官! |
For king and country! | |
为了王与国! |
Yes, sir. | |
是,长官! |
On my way. | |
行进中! |
Operation underway. | |
行动进行中 |
Yes, I copy. | |
好,收到 |
Indeed! | |
行! |
Yes, commander. | |
是,指挥官 |
Is it clear? | |
那儿没设防吧? |
Remember, I'm unarmed. | |
记住,我没武器 |
On it, like a bonnet! | |
清楚收到,立刻前进! |
Cheers! | |
再见! |
移动至陆地
I trust the coast is clear? | |
我觉得海岸应该很安全吧? |
Ahh, day at the beach. | |
啊,沙滩上的一天! |
Have my towel ready? | |
我的毛巾备好了吗? |
移动至水上
Ahh, refreshing! | |
啊,神清气爽! |
Wet suit ready. | |
潜水服准备好了 |
Will my hair get wet? | |
会弄湿我的头发吗? |
Yes, I could go for a dip. | |
好,我可以下水游泳! |
驻扎建筑时
I'll meet you in the lobby. | |
大厅里见 |
Luxury suite, if you don't mind? | |
来间豪华套房,可以吗? |
Top floor, please! | |
给我安排在顶楼! |
下令渗透时
I'll make myself at home! | |
我会像在自家一样! |
Hmm, don't mind if I do! | |
嗯,我这么做可别介意! |
I'll have a look around! | |
我会四处看看! |
Stand by for infiltration. | |
准备渗透! |
You like that one, aye? | |
你喜欢那个是吧? |
I'll see what I can do! | |
看看我能做些什么! |
Let's see what they've got! | |
看看他们有什么本事! |
A good plan, I might add! | |
我插一句,这计划不错! |
使用技能贿赂时
Come on, fight for the winning team! | |
来吧,为胜者而战! |
Every man has his price! | |
人皆有所图! |
We pay handsomely! | |
我们报酬很可观哦! |
|