第63行: | 第63行: | ||
==使用燃烧瓶攻击== | ==使用燃烧瓶攻击== | ||
− | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUConsc_VoiAttMola.mp3|Script = They will burn!|Translation = | + | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUConsc_VoiAttMola.mp3|Script = They will burn!|Translation = 让他们烧起来!}} |
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUConsc_VoiAttMolb.mp3|Script = {{Lang|Ура!|RU}}|Translation = 乌拉!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUConsc_VoiAttMolb.mp3|Script = {{Lang|Ура!|RU}}|Translation = 乌拉!}} | ||
− | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUConsc_VoiAttMolc.mp3|Script = Throw the fire!|Translation = | + | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUConsc_VoiAttMolc.mp3|Script = Throw the fire!|Translation = 放火!}} |
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUConsc_VoiAttMold.mp3|Script = {{Lang|Вот так!|RU}}|Translation = 就像这样!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUConsc_VoiAttMold.mp3|Script = {{Lang|Вот так!|RU}}|Translation = 就像这样!}} | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUConsc_VoiAttMole.mp3|Script = Catch this!|Translation = 接好了!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_SUConsc_VoiAttMole.mp3|Script = Catch this!|Translation = 接好了!}} |
2023年11月19日 (日) 15:48的最新版本
苏联 | |
配备突击步枪、追求荣耀、携带汽油弹的年轻前线士兵。 |
出厂时
Conscript training finished! | |
动员兵训练完毕! |
Ready to fight for Union! | |
准备为苏联而战! |
选中时
Conscript excited to fight! | |
动员兵请求出战! |
Conscript here! | |
动员兵在此! |
I suppose to do something? | |
我是得找点事干吗? |
Here I am! | |
我在这儿! |
Huh? Me? | |
哈?叫我? |
I wasn't doing anything! | |
我可什么都没干! |
Is it time? | |
是时候了吗? |
Show me what to do! | |
告诉我要干啥! |
This is nice clothes! | |
这身衣服不错呀! |
We serve glorious Union! | |
我们效忠伟大苏联! |
I make Premier proud! | |
总理为我骄傲! |
在战斗时选中
We're shooting the enemy! | |
正在朝敌人开火! |
The enemy's here! | |
敌人在这! |
Together comrades! | |
一起上,同志们! |
Just like training video! | |
照演练视频里那样做就行! |
I fight bravely! | |
我打仗勇着呢! |
Dirty dogs! | |
下贱的狗东西! |
在炮火之中选中
I don't like this anymore! | |
我再也不想打仗了! |
They have guns too? | |
他们怎么也有枪? |
They're shooting at me! | |
他们在朝我射击! |
Tell the Premier, I've been wounded! | |
给总理说我挂彩了! |
Next time I drive tank, okay? | |
下回可以让我开坦克吗? |
Атас, пацаны!俄语 | |
兄弟们小心! |
下令移动时
I can do! | |
交给我了! |
As fast as I can! | |
我尽快! |
Yes sir! | |
是,长官! |
Oh, okay! | |
哦,好的! |
Moving! | |
正在前进! |
I go! | |
出发了! |
Whatever you say! | |
您说了算! |
Have we won yet? | |
我们现在打赢了吗? |
Of course! | |
没问题! |
移动以进攻
Now? | |
现在就去? |
Who's with me? | |
谁和我一起? |
Field promotion, here I come! | |
上战场立大功,我来了! |
I'll do it! | |
我来吧! |
Finally, the real thing! | |
终于要来真的了! |
We march to victory! | |
我们向胜利前进! |
It's them! | |
就是他们! |
Premier will be very proud! | |
总理会很骄傲的! |
At last, real battle! | |
总算有场实战了! |
下令进攻时
For the Union! | |
为了苏联! |
Attack! | |
进攻! |
For Mother Russia! | |
为了苏俄母亲! |
Firing weapon! | |
武器开火! |
Kill them like watermelon! | |
打他们就跟切菜一样! |
使用燃烧瓶攻击
They will burn! | |
让他们烧起来! |
Ура!俄语 | |
乌拉! |
Throw the fire! | |
放火! |
Вот так!俄语 | |
就像这样! |
Catch this! | |
接好了! |
清理驻扎的的建筑
Get out of there! | |
从那里滚出去! |
Make room for Mother Russia! | |
给苏俄母亲腾个地儿! |
Kick them out! | |
把他们赶出去! |
驻扎建筑时
Good, let's take a break! | |
挺好,咱们休息会儿! |
They have television in there? | |
他们这里还有电视? |
Ahh... Thank you! | |
啊……谢谢! |
What's in here? | |
里面有什么? |
It looks dark... | |
里面好像很黑啊…… |
|