(→下令移动时) |
|||
第31行: | 第31行: | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUCryoc_VoiMoved.mp3|Script = The ride's pretty smooth!|Translation = 这趟飞行挺顺利的!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUCryoc_VoiMoved.mp3|Script = The ride's pretty smooth!|Translation = 这趟飞行挺顺利的!}} | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUCryoc_VoiMovee.mp3|Script = We're not gonna get shot up, are we?|Translation = 我们应该不会被击落吧,对吧?}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUCryoc_VoiMovee.mp3|Script = We're not gonna get shot up, are we?|Translation = 我们应该不会被击落吧,对吧?}} | ||
− | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUCryoc_VoiMovef.mp3|Script = Did you get that, pilot?|Translation = | + | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUCryoc_VoiMovef.mp3|Script = Did you get that, pilot?|Translation = 你听到了吗,飞行员?}} |
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUCryoc_VoiMoveg.mp3|Script = Alright, already!|Translation = 行,在路上了!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUCryoc_VoiMoveg.mp3|Script = Alright, already!|Translation = 行,在路上了!}} | ||
{{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUCryoc_VoiMoveh.mp3|Script = Okay! Okay!|Translation = 好!好!}} | {{RA3Audio|File =RA3_AUCryoc_VoiMoveh.mp3|Script = Okay! Okay!|Translation = 好!好!}} |
2023年11月7日 (二) 23:22的版本
盟军 | |
体积巨大、装甲厚实的飞行器,能在空投伞兵部队之前,对敌方基地进行地毯式轰炸。 |
出厂时
Cryo systems, ready to go! | |
冰冻系统,随时可用! |
选中时
Technician buckled in! | |
技术人员就位! |
Equipment all looks good! | |
设备运作正常! |
I'm safe up here, right? | |
我在这儿应该很安全吧? |
Cryocopter, hello? | |
这里是冰冻直升机,有人吗? |
Over head! | |
到达上空! |
I can get the hang of this! | |
我驾驭得了这家伙! |
在战斗时选中
Gotta keep that beam steady! | |
保持光束稳定! |
Temperatures dipping! | |
持续降温! |
Everybody stay cool! | |
所有人都冷静点! |
This one looks chilled! | |
看来这个已经冻住了! |
Just like in the lab! | |
就像在实验室一样! |
在炮火之中选中
I knew they'd attack me! | |
我就知道他们要来打我! |
I'm just a scientist! | |
我只是个科学家! |
Whoa whoa whoa, come on! | |
哇哦,别这样! |
Hey, get them off me! | |
喂,快把他们赶走! |
Oh man, why me? | |
哥们,为什么是我? |
下令移动时
Let's take a look! | |
我们去看看! |
Okay, we're going over there! | |
好,我们正飞往那儿! |
Let's see how this goes! | |
咱们看看会发生什么! |
The ride's pretty smooth! | |
这趟飞行挺顺利的! |
We're not gonna get shot up, are we? | |
我们应该不会被击落吧,对吧? |
Did you get that, pilot? | |
你听到了吗,飞行员? |
Alright, already! | |
行,在路上了! |
Okay! Okay! | |
好!好! |
移动以进攻
Want me to freeze 'em? | |
要我冻住他们吗? |
I'll need to get closer! | |
我得再离近点! |
They won't feel a thing! | |
他们察觉不到的! |
Looks like a good subject! | |
这个实验对象不错! |
Arm the cryobeam! | |
冰冻光束准备发射! |
Okay, we see 'em! | |
好的,看见他们了! |
下令撤退时
Save the equipment! | |
设备保护好! |
It's too hot here! | |
这儿太热了! |
They're on my tail! | |
他们穷追不舍! |
It's time for my break, isn't it? | |
我该歇会儿了,不是吗? |
下令进攻时
He needs to chill! | |
得让他冷静冷静! |
Chill out! | |
冷静点! |
Put him on ice! | |
冻住他! |
Hold it! | |
别动! |
Absolute Zero! | |
绝对零度! |
Ohh, another subject! | |
哦,又一个试验对象! |
Quick freeze! | |
速冻射击! |
使用缩小光线攻击
Let's try the shrinker! | |
试试缩小光线! |
Reducers all set! | |
缩小装置准备就绪! |
Let's see how they like this! | |
看看他们喜不喜欢这个! |
Extra small, coming up! | |
缩小光束,发射! |
Size does matter! | |
尺寸确实很重要! |
坠毁时
I knew this would happen! | |
我就知道早晚会这样! |
Ahhh... | |
啊啊…… |
What do I do... | |
我该怎么办…… |
I got my seat belt on... | |
我安全带系好了啊…… |
|