苏联 | |
搭载枪炮与导弹的战斗直升机。能够重创士兵或载具。 |
出厂时
Twinblade inspection complete! | |
双刃检查完毕! |
We have full authority! | |
全权负责! |
选中时
Twinblade! | |
双刃报到! |
In control! | |
尽在掌握! |
We're watching! | |
我盯着呢! |
On full alert! | |
全面戒备! |
This is our premises! | |
这儿就是我们的地盘! |
We enforce Soviet will! | |
贯彻苏联的意志! |
What shall it be? | |
要干什么呢? |
在战斗时选中
Don't let them out of your sight! | |
给我把他们盯紧了! |
Do not hold back! | |
不许撤退! |
They will not escape! | |
他们逃不掉的! |
Remove this litter! | |
铲除这些垃圾! |
Put them down! | |
推倒他们! |
They deserve no quarter! | |
他们不值得怜悯! |
在炮火之中选中
This insolence will be noted! | |
记住他们此刻的傲慢! |
They're trying to shoot us down! | |
他们想击落我们! |
This little uprising must be quelled! | |
这点小风小浪必须压下去! |
How dare they attack me! | |
他们居然敢打我! |
We're taking fire! | |
正在遭受攻击! |
下令移动时
Where are those vermin? | |
那些害虫呢? |
Ahh yes! | |
啊,好的! |
The orders are clear! | |
清楚明白! |
Quickly pilot! | |
开快点,飞行员! |
Yes, let's look over there! | |
好,我们去那儿瞧瞧! |
Moving now! | |
正在移动! |
Did you see something? | |
看见什么了吗? |
Let's proceed! | |
行进吧! |
We go then! | |
那就去吧! |
移动以进攻
What do we have here? | |
瞧瞧我们在这儿找到了什么? |
We've spotted them! | |
看到他们了! |
Ahh, found them! | |
啊,发现他们了! |
There! | |
在那儿! |
We're make it example on that one! | |
杀鸡以儆猴! |
Overtake them! | |
压制他们! |
Ready all weapons! | |
所有武器准备好! |
You may fire when ready! | |
准备好了就开火! |
下令撤退时
We must fall back! | |
我们必须撤退! |
As necessary! | |
必要的话快撤! |
That's enough! | |
受够了! |
下令进攻时
Clean up this place! | |
肃清此片区域! |
Fire! | |
开火! |
That one, there! | |
打那边的那个! |
Say goodbye, maggots! | |
说再见吧,蛆虫们! |
Eliminate them! | |
消灭他们! |
Pathetic scum! | |
可悲的渣滓! |
坠毁时
But I'm a Romanov...! | |
我可是罗曼诺夫的……! |
I've been good...! | |
我是个好……! |
Don't laugh at me! | |
别笑话我! |
Ahhh... | |
啊…… |
|