帝国 | |
致命的女性战士,身穿喷气动力突击装,携带光子导弹阵列。 |
出厂时
Rocket Angel, suited up! | |
火箭天使,整装待发! |
Rocket Angel, fired up! | |
火箭天使,点火起飞! |
I'm the best man for the job! | |
我就是最适合干这个的! |
All suited up! | |
整装待发! |
选中时
Thrusters, check! | |
推进器,检查完毕! |
No man can best me! | |
我无人可挡! |
Swarm pods, check! | |
火箭发射巢,检查完毕! |
Unlimited ammo! | |
无限弹药! |
A little tight on the waist! | |
腰带系得有点紧! |
All fired up! | |
动力全开! |
Just give me the signal! | |
给我信号就好! |
Hmm? | |
嗯? |
どこ行くんだよ? | |
要去哪儿? |
在战斗时选中
What a bunch of losers! | |
真是一群废物! |
You ready to quit? | |
你这就要溜了? |
I'm not through with you! | |
我跟你还没完呢! |
Can you stand it? | |
你能接下这招吗? |
What a thrill! | |
我太兴奋了! |
嫌いね! | |
真恶心啊! |
This is fun! | |
这很有意思! |
Aww, did that hurt? | |
啊,伤到你了吗? |
I'm tougher than you! | |
我可比你难对付! |
You think you're tough? | |
你以为你很厉害? |
Think you can handle me? | |
你以为能与我抗衡? |
誰にも負けない! | |
谁也战胜不了我! |
在炮火之中选中
Hey that ain't cool! | |
嘿,那样可不好! |
Watch it there! | |
看着点! |
I'm not afraid of a little bruise! | |
这点刮蹭我都不在乎! |
You'll have to do better than that! | |
你得再加把劲啊! |
They scratched my suit! | |
我的装备被他们刮花了! |
Hey, that hurt! | |
嘿,那下很疼! |
Don't touch me! | |
别碰我! |
下令移动时
Boosters on! | |
助推器启用! |
High tailing it! | |
迅速前进! |
もちろん! | |
当然! |
Flying full throttle! | |
全速飞行! |
Will they find my match there? | |
那边有我对手吗? |
Let's go angels! | |
天使们,出击! |
Let's fly! | |
我们起飞! |
移动以进攻
Bring it on, pop! | |
放马过来吧,小东西! |
I won't go easy on them! | |
我可不会让他们好受的! |
Here comes the cold shoulder! | |
让你们感受一下蔑视! |
Nothing a girl can't handle! | |
女孩可以搞定任何事! |
Let me handle this! | |
交给我吧! |
Now is my turn! | |
现在轮到我了! |
You ready for me? | |
你准备好对付我了吗? |
何かしゃべるよ? | |
说什么呢? |
下令进攻时
Hungry for more? | |
还想来点? |
Game over fool! | |
游戏结束了,蠢货! |
Anything goes! | |
都听你的! |
You're next! | |
下一个就是你! |
Feeling neglected? | |
被忽视了? |
Here I come! | |
老娘驾到! |
Watch out! | |
小心! |
使用瘫痪鞭攻击
Hold it right there! | |
待在那儿别动! |
Freeze! | |
不许动! |
Don't move, dirtbag! | |
别动,混蛋! |
Putting you on hold! | |
叫你动弹不得! |
He's not going anywhere! | |
他哪儿也别想去! |
取消瘫痪鞭
I'll let this one go! | |
这个我就放走了! |
We're letting 'em go? | |
我们要放他们走? |
Disengaging! | |
停止交火! |
Releasing lock! | |
解除锁定! |
被击落时
No! | |
不! |
何? | |
什么? |
Avenge me! | |
为我报仇! |
痛い! | |
好疼啊! |
|