帝国 | |
欧米茄百合子是绝密的准军事隔空取物研究项目下充满仇恨的仅存硕果。 |
出厂时
I've been waiting for this! | |
我一直在等候这一刻! |
My name is Yuriko! | |
我叫百合子! |
Are you my friend? | |
你是我的朋友吗? |
选中时
They'll fear me yet! | |
他们仍将畏惧我! |
Who needs friends? | |
谁需要朋友? |
They'll all pay! | |
他们都得付出代价! |
Now look at me… | |
现在望向我…… |
They underestimate my power! | |
他们没把我放在眼里! |
They don't know what it's like… | |
他们不知道将会发生什么…… |
在战斗时选中
They will all be destroyed! | |
他们将灰飞烟灭! |
They brought this upon themselves! | |
这是他们自找的! |
I knew it would come to this! | |
我就知道会变成这样! |
You see what you've done? | |
看看你都干了什么? |
Don't come near me! | |
别靠近我! |
Hehehaha...! | |
嘿嘿哈哈…… |
在炮火之中选中
They try to stop me! | |
他们想阻止我! |
Get away from me! | |
给我滚远点! |
You think you can hurt me? | |
你以为这就能伤到我吗? |
ばかやろう! | |
混蛋! |
Why do they always want to hurt me! | |
为什么他们总想加害于我! |
下令移动时
Where is everybody? | |
大家都去哪了? |
My mind is made up! | |
我心意已决! |
Anywhere but here… | |
别在原地愣着…… |
I'm not some freak! | |
我不是什么怪人! |
Does it matter? | |
这有什么用? |
I'm above them! | |
我比他们更强大! |
Is it time for recess? | |
该休息了吗? |
移动以进攻
They will suffer! | |
他们将痛不欲生! |
Will they play with me? | |
他们会陪我玩吗? |
Let's see what they have to say! | |
看看他们有什么话可说! |
They won't bother us anymore! | |
他们不会再来碍我们的事了! |
They are nobody! | |
他们不值一提! |
I hate them! | |
我讨厌他们! |
My mind is made up! | |
我心意已决! |
下令进攻时
It's my turn! | |
轮到我了! |
They asked for it! | |
他们自找的! |
I warned you! | |
我警告过你了! |
That's enough! | |
真是够了! |
You! | |
你! |
許せない! | |
不可饶恕! |
殺す! | |
杀! |
使用特殊技能攻击
(Grunt) | |
(咕哝) |
(Grunt) | |
(咕哝) |
(Grunt) | |
(咕哝) |
Go away! | |
滚开! |
Die! | |
死吧! |
うせろ! | |
滚! |
驻扎建筑时
I need my time alone! | |
我需要一个人静静! |
I'll be in my room! | |
我就待在自己房间里! |
I'm going in there! | |
我进屋了! |
生命值较低时
Ugh! I'm losing my strength! | |
啊!我快没力气了! |
I'm hurt! | |
我受伤了! |
Please, make them stop! | |
拜托了,让他们住手! |
I'm bleeding! | |
我流血了! |
|