盟军 | |
采集珍贵矿石以及建造前线基地的无武装单位。 |
出厂时
Prospector ready sir! | |
勘探矿车准备好了,长官! |
Prospector on duty! | |
勘探矿车来上班了! |
Need someone to take a look around? | |
需要人出去勘探吗? |
选中时
Collecting ore is alright! | |
采集矿石没什么问题! |
How's your day sir? | |
今天过得怎么样啊,长官? |
Prospector! | |
勘探矿车! |
It's a beautiful day! | |
今天天气不错啊! |
Let's have a look around! | |
我们四处看看去吧! |
Hello sir! | |
您好,长官! |
在炮火之中选中
They don't mean no harm! | |
他们不是好人! |
I might need some repair sir! | |
我可能需要些修理,长官! |
It's sure getting hot in here! | |
这里头真是越来越热了啊! |
Did you smell smoke? | |
您闻到烟味儿了吗? |
下令移动时
Yes sir-ie! | |
长官,好的捏! |
Be there in a jiffy! | |
马上就到! |
Sounds good to me! | |
我觉得挺好! |
Well alright! | |
嗯,好的! |
I didn't think of that! | |
我倒真没想到! |
Right away! | |
马上就走! |
Nice day for a drive! | |
今天很适合开车上路! |
That's a great idea! | |
这主意真棒啊! |
移动至陆地
I like the beach! | |
我喜欢沙滩! |
What a great idea! | |
这主意太棒了! |
Looks like plenty-a room for me! | |
似乎还挺宽敞的嘛! |
移动至水上
I bet the water's warm! | |
我猜这水一定很暖和! |
Count me in! | |
算我一个! |
Golly, look at all that water! | |
天哪,看看这片汪洋啊! |
移动至矿区
Now look at all that ore! | |
看啊,有这么多矿石啊! |
Let's get started! | |
开工吧! |
Well, let's get to work! | |
嗯,开始工作吧! |
移动至精炼厂
Here I come! | |
我回来了! |
I got the ore! | |
我带了车矿石! |
Home sweet home! | |
家,甜蜜的小窝啊! |
Now why didn't I think of that! | |
我怎么就没想到呢! |
下令撤退时
What about all the action? | |
那整个行动怎么办? |
Is it safe over there? | |
那里安全吗? |
I wouldn't mind taking little a break! | |
我不介意休息一会儿! |
|