盟军 | |
强悍的近程援助飞行器,能对敌方地面部队进行战术空袭。 |
出厂时
You're in good hands, my friend. | |
你尽管放心,我的朋友 |
Are you ready to play? | |
准备开打了吗? |
Vindicator, ready for a run. | |
维和轰炸机,准备出发 |
选中时
Need something out of your way? | |
路上有什么碍眼的要清理吗? |
Yes, my friend? | |
什么事,朋友? |
All is well. | |
一切顺利! |
Just say the word! | |
尽情吩咐! |
I'm all yours. | |
都听你的! |
It is time, isn't it? | |
时候到了,对吧? |
You're in good hands, my friend. | |
你尽管放心,我的朋友 |
Need something taken out? | |
需要清除些什么? |
Is it time? | |
时候到了吗? |
在炮火之中选中
They want me out of the sky. | |
他们想把我从天上轰下来 |
I won't last much longer! | |
我撑不了多久! |
I can't believe this! | |
难以置信! |
I'm suffering here. | |
这儿太难受了 |
Nothing to worry about. | |
没什么好担心的 |
下令移动时
A sound plan! | |
计划不错! |
Well placed! | |
这地儿不错! |
As you say. | |
照你说的办 |
I must agree! | |
我肯定同意! |
My pleasure! | |
乐意效劳! |
Certainly! | |
必须的! |
Ah yes! | |
啊,很好! |
I'm going now. | |
现在出发 |
¡Por supuesto! | |
当然! |
On the way! | |
在路上了! |
移动以进攻
Consider it gone! | |
交给我就行! |
Don't worry about a thing! | |
啥都别担心! |
Let me take care of it! | |
我来搞定! |
Just watch! | |
看好了! |
They will trouble you no more. | |
他们不会再来找你麻烦了! |
Enjoy the show, my friend! | |
好好看戏就行了,我的朋友! |
This will be their end. | |
他们的死期就要到了 |
I'll just pay them a visit. | |
我就拜访一下他们! |
Bombing run commencing. | |
准备投弹轰炸! |
Piece of cake! | |
轻轻松松! |
The show is about to begin. | |
好戏马上开场 |
返回基地时
I'll see you back at base! | |
我们基地见! |
A good time as any. | |
挑的时机很好 |
Coming home! | |
回家喽! |
Taking her in! | |
把这宝贝开回去! |
Well, alright! | |
嗯,好的! |
¿Siesta? Already? | |
已经到午休了? |
下令撤退时
We need repairs. | |
我们需要修理 |
It's too much here! | |
这儿火势凶猛! |
We must run! | |
我们得撤了! |
¡Vamonos! | |
我们撤! |
Live to fight another day! | |
改日再战! |
坠毁时
Goodbye, my friend! | |
永别了,我的朋友! |
Oh no! | |
哦,不要啊! |
Fight on without me! | |
没了我,你们要继续战斗下去! |
Ahhh... | |
啊啊啊…… |
|