苏联 | |
冷酷著名神射女子的翻版。能够请求空袭支援。 |
出厂时
Natasha here, you have a list for me? | |
娜塔莎在此,想让我杀谁? |
I always find my prey. | |
我总能找到猎物 |
Natasha Volkova! | |
娜塔莎·沃尔科娃报到! |
选中时
Natasha here! | |
娜塔莎在此! |
Point me at their direction. | |
指引我到他们那里 |
I'm ready for a kill. | |
准备好大杀一场了 |
You like my scope? | |
喜欢我的瞄准镜吗? |
I always get what I want. | |
我想要的总能得手 |
Whenever you're ready. | |
时刻听你号令 |
Angel of death. | |
死亡天使 |
Many will die this day. | |
今天会死很多人 |
在战斗时选中
Next? | |
接下来打谁? |
Everybody else? | |
还有谁? |
So many targets, so little time. | |
目标太多,时间太少 |
Line up, little children! | |
小崽子们,排好队! |
Let worms feast on this one! | |
让虫子蚕食他吧! |
There are still more of 'em. | |
敌人还剩下很多呢 |
在炮火之中选中
They seem so upset. | |
他们好像急了 |
They are trying to take me out. | |
他们想干掉我 |
I'll take some down with me. | |
我会拉些人来垫背 |
Should I die, another shall arise. | |
就算我死了,还会有其他人的 |
This pain is nothing. | |
这点小伤无足挂齿 |
下令移动时
In time. | |
按时抵达 |
I've got their scent. | |
我闻到了他们的味道 |
Yes! | |
是! |
I'll keep it in mind. | |
我会记住的 |
Taking position. | |
占据位置 |
What's next? | |
接下来干啥? |
The hunt continues. | |
猎杀仍在继续 |
Let's be off! | |
我们动身吧! |
On the move. | |
正在前往 |
移动以进攻
They won't get far. | |
他们跑不远的 |
Doesn't have a chance. | |
毫无机会可言 |
Yes, I see him. | |
是啊,我看见他了 |
Watch this! | |
瞧好了! |
Going in for a kill! | |
前进杀戮! |
Am I getting close? | |
我靠近些了吗? |
移动以驻扎
The room with a view please. | |
请给我个有视野的房间 |
I can use this one. | |
我能用得上 |
This one will have to do. | |
这间必须拿下 |
移动至陆地
Let's find their tracks! | |
寻找他们的踪迹! |
We'll pursue 'em on land. | |
去岸上追杀他们 |
I'll walk from here. | |
我这就走过去 |
移动至水上
Into water. | |
到水里去 |
I can swim. | |
我会游泳 |
They now swim. | |
他们现在在水里游泳呢 |
下令进攻时
Shot through the heart. | |
一枪穿心 |
Just another stiff. | |
只不过是另一具尸体 |
I'll take it! | |
我来搞定这个! |
Time's up! | |
时间到了! |
Lights out! | |
熄灯了! |
Sweet dreams! | |
祝你好梦! |
The pleasure is all mine. | |
我感到很荣幸 |
发起空袭
Targeting for airstrike. | |
正在指示空袭目标 |
Ready the bombers. | |
轰炸机准备就绪 |
Target set, command. | |
目标已设定,指挥部 |
Badger squadron on my mark. | |
獾中队看我指示 |
Air support coming. | |
空袭支援正在赶来 |
狙击驾驶员时
Ghost rider coming up. | |
恶灵骑士登场 |
Punch right through. | |
击穿目标 |
Dead in its tracks. | |
中道崩殂 |
I got 'em line up. | |
我瞄准他们了 |
Setting up for the kill. | |
瞄准击杀 |
AP, I'm reloading it. | |
穿甲弹,装填中 |
Right through the armor. | |
击穿装甲 |
生命值较低时
I can't kill if I'm dead. | |
我死了就没法杀敌了 |
I'm in too close. | |
我离得太近了 |
Don't let 'em take me down! | |
别让他们击倒我! |
My time is running out. | |
我快没时间了 |
|