苏联 | |
隐身的杀手,只有在攻击时才会现身。没什么东西能够抵挡它们的鱼雷攻击。 |
出厂时
Akula Sub, ready for the deep! | |
阿库拉准备潜入深海! |
Akula Sub, on the hunt!(疑似未使用) | |
阿库拉正在狩猎! |
选中时
Akula! | |
阿库拉! |
What? What is it? | |
什么?要干什么? |
We lurk the seas! | |
伏于深海! |
Do you see something? | |
您看见什么了吗? |
We've come this far! | |
我们都开了这么远了! |
So much pressure! | |
压力真是大啊! |
What's that dripping sound? | |
那个滴水声是什么? |
Shhh! Quiet! | |
嘘!安静! |
Are the scanners working? | |
扫描开着吗? |
Do you hear that noise? | |
你听到那个声音了吗? |
在战斗时选中
They're still out there! | |
敌人尚未歼灭! |
Stay on them, crew! | |
水手,继续开火! |
Make this one count! | |
算上这个! |
Curse them! | |
他们不得好死! |
Come on! Come on! | |
来啊!来啊! |
We need another one! | |
还得再来一发! |
在炮火之中选中
I know! I know! | |
我知道!我知道! |
We've been hit haven't we?! | |
我们被击中了,不是吗? |
Patch up that leak! | |
修好那个缺口! |
We can't take much more of this! | |
损伤已达上限! |
Mayday! Mayday! | |
请求救援!请求救援! |
下令移动时
Yes, I was going there! | |
是的,我就在路上! |
Staying deep! | |
保持深度! |
Full ahead! | |
马力全开! |
Push forward! | |
向前推进! |
Further out! | |
前进! |
We must scour these depths! | |
搜索海洋深处! |
Men, new coordinates! | |
伙计们,新的坐标! |
移动以进攻
We're going after them! | |
正在追击! |
Don't let him out of our sight! | |
盯紧他! |
Send them to the abyss! | |
送敌人下深渊去! |
Sonar locked! | |
声呐已锁定! |
Closing in! | |
正在接近! |
After them! | |
跟着他们! |
Pursue them! | |
紧随其后! |
下令撤退时
That's it! We're going back! | |
真是够了!我要返航了! |
They're on our trail! | |
遭到追踪! |
Maybe we can lose them! | |
没准能甩掉他们! |
We'll need some patching up! | |
需要修理一番! |
下令进攻时
Fire! | |
开火! |
Torpedoes! | |
发射鱼雷! |
Sink them NOW! | |
击沉他们,立刻开火! |
Empty the tubes! | |
全弹发射! |
Bring them down! | |
击沉敌军! |
NOW! | |
就是现在! |
Take them, take them! | |
干掉他们!干掉他们! |
|