帝国 | |
从敌方较落后的对应单位逆向工程而来的自给自足机动工厂。 |
出厂时
Nanocore production, standing by! | |
纳米核心生产线已就绪! |
A site must be secured! | |
必须确保基地安全! |
Imperial MCV, verified! | |
帝国基地车,核验完毕! |
选中时
Ready for your request! | |
只等你一声令下! |
Do we have orders? | |
要我们干什么事吗? |
There are rules, you know. | |
按章办事,你懂的 |
Observe the proper procedures! | |
看看合规生产! |
Every plan must be affirmed! | |
所有计划都得确认! |
在炮火之中选中
They are firing at us unprovoked! | |
对方无故朝我们开火! |
Don't they know we're unarmed!? | |
他们不知道我们没有武装吗!? |
We are in danger! | |
我们情况危急! |
Somebody protect us? | |
有人保护我们吗? |
下令移动时
I see! | |
明白! |
That may suffice! | |
这就够了! |
Do not terri! | |
For your request! | |
如您所愿! |
Proceeding! | |
正在行进! |
With expediency! | |
合适的选择! |
使用特殊技能移动
下令撤退时
Hurry! | |
快! |
We must get to safety! | |
必须撤至安全地点! |
Are they following us? | |
他们还跟着我们吗? |
We must set down and repair! | |
我们必须进行休整和维修! |
Anybody there to save us? | |
有人来救我们吗? |
|