帝国 | |
欧米茄百合子是绝密的准军事隔空取物研究项目下充满仇恨的仅存硕果。 |
出厂时
I've been waiting for this! | |
我一直等着这一刻呢! |
My name is Yuriko | |
我的名字,是百合子! |
Are you my friend? | |
你是我的朋友吗? |
选中时
They fear me yet! | |
他们还怕我! |
Who needs friends? | |
谁需要朋友? |
They'll all pay! | |
他们都要付出代价! |
Now look at me… | |
现在,看着我…… |
They underestimate my power! | |
他们低估了我的实力! |
They don't know what it's like… | |
他们可不知道是什么情况…… |
在战斗时选中
They will all be destroyed! | |
将他们悉数摧毁! |
They brought this upon themselves! | |
这是他们自己造成的! |
I knew it would come to this! | |
我就知道会发展成这样! |
See what you've done?!!! | |
看看你都干了些什么?!! |
Don't come near me! | |
别靠近我! |
Hihihi...! | |
嘿嘿嘿…… |
在炮火之中选中
They try to stop me! | |
敌人将阻止我! |
Get away from me! | |
离我远点! |
You think you can hurt me? | |
你竟然以为能伤到我吗? |
ばかやろう!(Baka yarō!, Japanese for "Stupid bastard!") | |
笨蛋! |
Why do they always want to hurt me! | |
为什么他们总想加害于我! |
下令移动时
Where is everybody? | |
大家都去哪了? |
My mind is made up! | |
我已经决定了! |
Anywhere but here… | |
去哪儿都行,别待在这儿就好…… |
I'm not some freak! | |
我不是怪胎! |
Does it matter? | |
这有关系吗? |
I'm above them! | |
我比他们更强大! |
Is it time for recess? | |
该玩耍了吗? |
移动以进攻
They will suffer! | |
他们将苦不堪言! |
Will they play with me? | |
他们会和我玩吗? |
Let's see what they have to say! | |
让我们看看他们有什么话要说! |
They won't bother us anymore! | |
他们再也找不了任何人的麻烦了! |
They are nobody! | |
敌人不过是群蝼蚁! |
I hate them! | |
我讨厌他们! |
My mind is made UP! | |
我已经,下定决心! |
下令进攻时
It's my turn! | |
我的回合到了! |
They asked for it! | |
这是他们自找的! |
I WARNED YOU!!! | |
我警告过你了! |
That's enough! | |
真是够了! |
You! | |
你! |
許せない!(Yurusenai!, 日语 "Unforgivable!") | |
不可饶恕! |
殺す!(Korosu! 日语 "Kill!") | |
杀! |
使用特殊技能攻击
Go away! | |
走开! |
Die! | |
去死吧! |
殺す!(Korosu! 日语 "Kill!") | |
杀! |
驻扎建筑时
I need my time alone! | |
我需要一个人静静! |
I'll be in my room! | |
我会到我的房间! |
I'm going in there! | |
我进屋了! |
生命值较低时
Agh! I'm losing my strength! | |
啊!我的体力正在流失! |
I'm hurt! | |
我受伤了! |
Please, make them stop! | |
拜托了,请让他们停下! |
I'm bleeding! | |
我流血了! |
|