苏联 | |
搭载高效防空炮和非传统喷气系统的全地形运输载具。 |
出厂时
Bullfrog Transport, open for business! | |
牛蛙载具,准备干活! |
Bullfrog is here for you! | |
牛蛙载具,为您效劳! |
选中时
I will show you around! | |
带您四处逛逛! |
Bullfrog transport! | |
牛蛙载具报到! |
Yes? | |
什么事? |
Who needs a ride? | |
有人要搭车吗? |
I've got transport right here! | |
运输载具就在这儿! |
Where do you like to go? | |
您想去哪儿? |
How is everything? | |
情况如何? |
在战斗时选中
They can't stay up forever! | |
他们可不会一直待那上边! |
What goes up must come down! | |
飞上去的都得下来! |
Hah, this is fun! | |
哈,这有意思! |
Pesky flies! | |
这群苍蝇真烦人! |
When will they learn? | |
他们会长教训吗? |
Keep them away! | |
赶跑他们! |
在炮火之中选中
Hey! watch it! | |
嘿!注意点! |
It's not safe here! | |
这里不安全! |
They're damaging the Bullfrog! | |
牛蛙遭受攻击! |
We're getting shot up! | |
我们被打了! |
They are not so friendly! | |
他们不是很友善啊! |
下令移动时
Okay! | |
行! |
Moving! | |
行进中! |
I'm heading over! | |
我正在前往! |
You want it, you got it! | |
您想干啥都行! |
There? Of course! | |
那里吗?没问题! |
No problem! | |
没问题! |
I'm on my way! | |
在路上了! |
Here we go! | |
我们走! |
Whatever you say! | |
您说什么都行! |
移动以进攻
I'll take care of him! | |
我会摆平他的! |
Let me get a little closer! | |
我得再靠近点儿! |
They are no friends of mine! | |
他们可不是我的朋友! |
I'll rid them for you! | |
我帮您赶走他们! |
They ruining business! | |
他们太碍事了! |
Don't like them? No problem! | |
看他们不爽?交给我吧! |
移动至陆地
Let me show you my nice treads! | |
瞧我这履带多棒啊! |
You like dry land better eh? | |
您更喜欢干燥的陆地? |
Getting a little seasick? | |
有点晕船吗? |
移动至水上
The water is nice today! | |
今天是个出海的好日子! |
We can go anywhere you like! | |
您想去哪儿都行! |
A little cruise? | |
巡航一会? |
下令撤退时
Right, before is too late! | |
对,现在还不晚! |
Let's go home! | |
回家! |
A good rest area! | |
这地儿休息不错! |
下令进攻时
Leave it to me! | |
交给我吧! |
Another pest! | |
又一只害虫! |
Ah, okay! | |
啊,行! |
Down they come! | |
下去吧! |
Good night! | |
晚安! |
Fire away! | |
开火! |
撤离乘员时
Oh, so soon? | |
哦,这么快? |
Okay, get ready! | |
行,准备好! |
Watch out for Anti Air! | |
当心对空火力! |
До свидания! | |
再见! |
So long! | |
后会有期! |
We had a good time, yes? | |
刚才还算不错,对吧? |
Man cannons ready! | |
人力大炮就绪! |
|