帝国 | |
致命的女性战士,身穿喷气动力突击装,携带光子导弹阵列。 |
出厂时
Rocket Angel, suited up! | |
火箭天使,装备穿戴完毕! |
Rocket Angel, fired up! | |
火箭天使,起飞! |
I'm the best man for the job! | |
我是做这事的最佳人选! |
All suited up! | |
装备整备完全! |
选中时
Thrusters, check! | |
推进器,检查完毕! |
No man can best me! | |
我是最优秀的! |
Swarm pods check! | |
Unlimited ammo! | |
弹药充足! |
A little tight on the waist! | |
腰带系得有点紧啊! |
All fired up! | |
动力全开! |
Just give me the signal! | |
给我信号就好! |
Hm? | |
嗯? |
どこ行くんだよ? (Doko ikun dayo?,日语 "Where are you going?") | |
去哪儿? |
在战斗时选中
What a bunch of losers! | |
这群失败者! |
You ready to quit? | |
你这就要退出了? |
I'm not through with you! | |
我和你还没完呢! |
Can you stand it? | |
你可接得住这一招? |
What a thrill! | |
我太兴奋了! |
嫌いね! (Kirai ne!, 日语 "How disgusting!") | |
真恶心啊! |
This is fun! | |
这挺有趣的! |
Aww, did that hurt? | |
啊,伤到你了吗? |
I'm tougher than you! | |
我可比你更强! |
You think you're tough?!! | |
你以为你很厉害?!! |
Think you can handle me? | |
你自以为能与我对抗? |
誰にも負けない! (Dare ni mo makenai!, 日语 "I won't lose to anyone!") | |
谁也战胜不了我! |
在炮火之中选中
Hey that ain't cool! | |
嘿,那可不太好啊! |
Watch it there! | |
看着点! |
I'm not afraid of a little bruise! | |
这点擦伤,我可不怕! |
You’ll have to do better than that! | |
你得再加把劲啊! |
They scratched my suit! | |
他们刮花了我的制服! |
Hey, that hurt!! | |
嘿,那下很疼! |
Don't touch me! | |
别碰我! |
下令移动时
Boosters on! | |
启用助推器! |
High tailing it! | |
もちろん! (Mochiron!, 日语 "Of course!") | |
当然没问题! |
Flying full throttle! | |
全速飞行! |
Will they find my match there? | |
我能在那儿找到我的对手吗? |
Let's go angels! | |
天使们,出发! |
Let’s fly! | |
飞往指定地点! |
移动以进攻
Bring it on, pop! | |
放马过来,碰! |
I won't go easy on them! | |
我可不会随随便便放过他们的! |
Here comes the cold shoulder! | |
马上就让你们有被蔑视的感觉! |
Nothing a girl can't handle! | |
女孩可以搞定任何事情! |
Let me handle this! | |
交给我来处理吧! |
Now is my turn! | |
我的回合! |
You ready for me? | |
你准备好和我来一架了吗? |
何かしゃべるよ? (Nanika shaberu yo?,日语 "Say something?") | |
说什么呢? |
下令进攻时
Hungry for more? | |
饥渴得想要更多? |
Game over fool! | |
玩弄愚蠢的家伙! |
Anything goes! | |
很平常! |
You’re next! | |
下一个就是你! |
Feeling neglected? | |
感觉被奚落了? |
Here I come! | |
我来了! |
Watch out! | |
小心! |
特殊攻击
Hold it right there! | |
站那儿别动! |
Freeze! | |
不许动!! |
Don't move, dirtbag! | |
别动,你这邋遢的家伙! |
Putting you on HOLD! | |
叫你动弹不得! |
He's not going anywhere! | |
他哪也别想去! |
被击落时
NO! | |
不! |
何?! (Nani?!,日语 "What?!") | |
什么? |
Avenge me! | |
替我报仇! |
痛い! (Itai!, 日语 "It hurts!") | |
疼啊! |
切换至防空炮
I'll let this one go! | |
这个我就放走了! |
We're letting 'em go? | |
我们要放他们走? |
Disengaging! | |
停止交火! |
Releasing lock! | |
解除锁定! |
|