帝国 | |
钢铁浪人和他们的驾驶员一样冷漠无情,专门用来瓦解敌方的坦克大军。 |
出厂时
Waiting for the slaughter! | |
等待屠杀! |
选中时
Steel Ronin! | |
钢铁浪人! |
Why do we wait? | |
还等着干啥? |
Ready to kill! | |
准备杀戮! |
Bring them to me! | |
把他们带给我! |
They won't touch me! | |
他们不会碰到我的! |
I am here! | |
我在这里! |
在战斗时选中
This works for me! | |
这对我很管用! |
They have no chance! | |
他们没有机会! |
Too easy! | |
太容易了! |
A lack what it takes! | |
缺少所需要的! |
More the unworthy! | |
更不值得! |
在炮火之中选中
How dare they! | |
他们怎么敢的! |
They've scratched my armor! | |
他们刮伤了我的盔甲! |
Argh! They attack me!? | |
啊!他们在攻击我! |
They persist! | |
他们在抵抗 |
下令移动时
Of course! | |
当然! |
I'm going! | |
我在前进! |
I'll save my strength! | |
我会保存我的力量! |
Is that it? | |
就这样? |
I don't mind! | |
我不介意 |
What? Nobody to kill? | |
什么?没有人要杀? |
I'll be ready! | |
我会准备好的 |
移动以进攻
At last! | |
最后! |
It is time! | |
是时候了! |
I'll cut them down!! | |
我会砍掉它们! |
Their blood will stain the earth! | |
他们的鲜血将染红地面! |
Extinguish them! | |
消灭他们! |
End their pitiful lives! | |
结束他们可怜的生活! |
To the slaughter! | |
去屠杀吧! |
I'll have their heads! | |
我会取得他们的头颅! |
下令进攻时
One by one! | |
逐一地! |
Slice them! | |
把他们切成薄片! |
More fools! | |
更多的傻瓜! |
Hah! | |
哈! |
I'll shred them to splinters! | |
我要把它们切成碎片! |
This one dies!. | |
这个死了! |
Bury them!. | |
埋葬他们! |
使用特殊技能攻击
Take them all out! | |
把他们都消灭! |
Let them all suffer! | |
让他们都受苦吧! |
Line them up! | |
排好队! |
|