帝国 | |
钢铁浪人和他们的驾驶员一样冷漠无情,专门用来瓦解敌方的坦克大军。 |
出厂时
No one stands in my way. | |
没人可以挡我的道 |
Waiting for the slaughter. | |
等待屠杀一切 |
选中时
Steel Ronin! | |
钢铁浪人报到! |
Why do we wait? | |
还等着干啥? |
Ready to kill! | |
准备杀戮! |
Bring them to me! | |
把他们给我带过来! |
They won't touch me! | |
他们都碰不到我! |
I am here! | |
我在这里! |
My blade hungers. | |
我的大刀饥渴难耐 |
在战斗时选中
This works for me! | |
这对我很管用! |
They have no chance! | |
他们毫无机会可言! |
Too easy! | |
太轻松了! |
They lack what it takes! | |
他们缺少必要的东西! |
More the unworthy! | |
根本不值得! |
Bring me a challenge! | |
来点挑战行不行! |
在炮火之中选中
How dare they! | |
他们怎么敢的! |
They scratched my armor! | |
他们刮伤了我的装甲! |
Ugh! They attack me? | |
啊!他们敢打我? |
They persist! | |
他们还在抵抗! |
A lucky shot! | |
碰巧命中罢了! |
下令移动时
Of course! | |
当然! |
I'm going! | |
正在前进! |
I'll save my strength! | |
我会省点力的! |
Is that it? | |
就这样吗? |
I don't mind! | |
我不介意! |
What? Nobody to kill? | |
啥?没人可杀? |
I'll be ready. | |
我这就准备好了 |
Will this be very long? | |
路程会很远吗? |
移动以进攻
At last! | |
终于! |
It is time! | |
是时候了! |
I'll cut them down! | |
我会打倒他们! |
Their blood will stain the earth! | |
他们的鲜血将染红地面! |
Extinguish them! | |
消灭他们! |
End their pitiful lives! | |
终结他们可悲的性命! |
To the slaughter! | |
去屠杀吧! |
I'll have their heads! | |
我会取下他们首级! |
Miserable fools! | |
可怜的蠢货! |
下令进攻时
One by one! | |
一个一个来! |
Slice them! | |
将他们大卸八块! |
More fools! | |
蠢货不嫌少! |
Ha! | |
哈! |
I'll shred them to splinters! | |
我要把它们切成碎片! |
This one dies! | |
这个家伙死定了! |
Bury them! | |
埋葬他们! |
No, you die! | |
不,死的是你! |
使用冲击波攻击
Take them all out! | |
把他们全灭了! |
Let them all suffer! | |
让他们受尽折磨! |
Line them up! | |
排好队! |
All in its path! | |
早晚都要来的! |
|