奥利
神话 | |
奥利踩着他的定制悬浮滑板,在星妙乐园四处炫技、招惹麻烦!他是个老派嘻哈乐的忠实粉丝,不管到哪里都会大声播放喜欢的歌。他的歌很能感染别人——字面意义上的感染。英雄们只要听到他的歌,总会不由自主地跳起舞。 |
登场时
I'm about to flex on y'all. | |
我这就来给你们秀一把。 |
Game on. Let's get it! | |
比赛开始,一起上吧! |
Haters hate, skaters skate. | |
不爱归不爱,滑板依旧玩。 |
Born to hustle, built to last. | |
生来就爱折腾,劲头一直都在。 |
Yo, yo, pass the mic, I'm ready to preach. | |
哟,哟,递个麦,全场跟我一起嗨。 |
Not a cloud in the sky, time to make some brawlers cry. | |
今天天气真是好,挑几个对手搞一搞。 |
More brawlers, more problems. | |
人数越多,麻烦也越多。 |
I bring the flavor. | |
我的风格不一般。 |
I'm not short, just vertically efficient. | |
我这不叫矮,这叫浓缩的全是精华。 |
I might be small, but I'm a big deal. | |
别看我小,我可不好搞。 |
My beats are straight from the streets, ho! | |
咱这可是原汁原味的街头节拍,吼! |
O to the L to the L-I-E, representing the Skate Beats family. | |
滑板节拍家族的代表,奥列来也。 |
So fresh, so clean, got moves you never seen. | |
干净又利落,我的招式你可没见过。 |
So fresh and so clean clean. | |
那叫一个潮,那叫一个酷。 |
局势领先时
Yeah, ain't no cap, I'm a dude. | |
耶,没想到吧,咱是哥们。 |
Ha ha, today was a good day. | |
哈哈,今天是个好日子。 |
Ollie in the house. | |
奥列秀翻天。 |
Respect the grind. | |
你的坚持值得尊重。 |
Oh, too fresh, y'all can't keep up. | |
这么潮的招式,你们别想跟上咯。 |
Ain't nobody dope as me. So fresh, so fly! | |
谁能帅过我?那叫一个潮,那叫一个秀! |
So fresh, so fly, in the place to be! | |
潮流又潇洒,这就是我的主场! |
遭受攻击时
Game recognize game. | |
游戏归游戏。 |
Oh, time to hustle. | |
噢,得加把劲了。 |
Check yourself before I wreck yourself. | |
在我收拾你们之前,先掂量掂量自个儿吧。 |
Ho, you better be ready, cause I'm coming for ya! | |
你可准备好了,我这就来收拾你! |
It's a hard knock life. | |
这日子不好受啊。 |
Hey, I'm preaching, dawg. | |
嘿,哥们,我在说正事呢。 |
Oh, that hurt more than a diss track. | |
噢,这比diss曲还难受。 |
Bruh! | |
哥们! |
Bruh! | |
老兄! |
击杀敌人时
I'm icy, y'all just salty. | |
我秀翻天,你们只能眼馋。 |
Y'all basic, I'm boss level. | |
你们都太一般了,我这才叫高段位。 |
I stay lit, you dim, bruh. | |
我燃爆全场,你黯淡无光,哥们。 |
I'm the realest. | |
玩的就是真实。 |
I'm so fresh, can't touch this. | |
这么潮的东西你们都够不着边儿。 |
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya. | |
拜拜啦,我可不想跟你们一样。 |
Ohoho, you just got Ollie, bro. | |
哦吼吼,你也就会那两下子了,哥们。 |
Whoa, I flip, you flop. | |
哇哦,我秀到离谱,你只能吃土。 |
Oh, I got game, you just lame. | |
噢,我胜券在握,你实在是弱。 |
Busting moves and breaking rules. | |
招式秀翻天,规矩先放一边。 |
Ain't nothing but a brawl thing, baby. | |
小打小闹,没什么大不了,宝宝。 |
死亡时
Who turned off the light? | |
谁把灯关了? |
Aha, don't leave me in the dark! | |
啊哈,别把我留在黑暗里! |
I need a ho-ho-ho-Ollie-day. | |
我得给自己放个假了。 |
Bruh, I'm off my game today. | |
哥们,我今天状态不好。 |
Time to preach to the choir of angels. | |
我要去和天使合唱团说道说道了。 |
Dah, got caught slipping. | |
啊,不小心玩脱了。 |
Oh, got dropped harder than my mixtape. | |
噢,比我的专辑跌的还惨。 |
Bruh... | |
哥们…… |
Bruh... | |
老兄…… |
使用超级技能时
Riding high, talk from the sky. | |
滑板冲云霄,空中喊一遭。 |
Yeah, catch me if you can, fools. | |
耶,有本事就来追我,蠢货们。 |
Skate or die! | |
要么滑,要么死! |
Fresh, fly, and touch in the sky! | |
酷爽飞扬,触天翱翔! |
King of the concrete! | |
滑板场之王! |
Watch me pop this Ollie, fam! | |
哥们,看我给你来个豚跳! |
Jump up, jump up, and get down! | |
高高跳起,潇洒落下! |
Nobody gonna hold me down, nobody gonna take my crown. | |
无人能够将我阻挠,我会夺得自己的荣耀。 |
其他音效
Atk SFX | |
普攻音效 |
Ulti SFX | |
大招音效 |
Ulti Slide | |
大招滑行 |
Ulti End | |
大招结束 |
|
谜宝
史诗 | |
谜宝了解古今中外所有桌游的规则。如果你胆敢不守规则......嗯,你们不会不守规则的。谜宝痛恨作弊者,还有不守规矩的家伙。但规则也有例外,那就是谜宝自己! |
登场时
Time for a game-changing play. | |
该去扭转局势了。 |
Let the dice decide our fate. | |
让骰子决定我们的命运吧。 |
Roll for initiative, let's go! | |
初始掷骰,出发吧! |
Tactical positioning is key, everyone. | |
大伙们,战术走位很关键。 |
Time to roll the dice. | |
该掷骰子了。 |
Always play by the rules... fools. | |
只会循规蹈矩的……傻瓜。 |
Rules are my secret weapon. | |
规则是我的秘密武器。 |
Dice to meet you. | |
和你很骰缘。 |
Now see how a master tactician plays. | |
来看战术大神秀操作吧。 |
I'm feeling lucky. Time to roll. | |
运气很好,该掷骰子了。 |
Dice, dice, baby! | |
掷骰子吧,宝贝! |
局势领先时
Intelligence wins. | |
靠脑子赢。 |
Brains before brawl. | |
动手前先动动脑子。 |
The one with rules rules. | |
守规则的统领全局。 |
Rules rule. | |
规则统领一切。 |
Perfectly to plan. | |
完美跟着计划走。 |
I love it when a plan comes together. | |
我最喜欢成功的计划了。 |
King of the nerds. | |
呆瓜之王。 |
Ruling ruler of all the rules. | |
我是一切规则的掌局者。 |
I came in like a rolling dice. | |
我像掷出的骰子而来。 |
I kissed the dice and I liked it. | |
我喜欢亲吻骰子的感觉。 |
Mhmhmhmhm... | |
哼哼哼…… |
遭受攻击时
Nerd rage. | |
呆子大怒。 |
I demand a reroll. | |
我请求重掷一次。 |
This violates the player agreement. | |
这侵犯了玩家条款。 |
That roll was rigged. | |
这骰子被动过手脚。 |
That wasn't in the rule book. | |
玩法手册上没写这条啊。 |
Getting dicey! | |
情况不妙! |
Time to get organized. | |
得有点规划。 |
Follow the rules. | |
遵守规则。 |
Need to get better at min-maxing. | |
每个细节都要做到最好。 |
Rules violation. | |
犯规了。 |
Who dares defy the mighty Meeple? | |
谁敢违抗强大的谜宝? |
Am I the only one around here who gives a damn about the rules? | |
只有我一个人在按他妈的规则玩吗? |
Outlook not so good. | |
状态不好。 |
Eh eh, rules violation. | |
喂,你犯规了。 |
I got rigged rolled. | |
我这骰子有问题。 |
击杀敌人时
If you read the player's handbook, this wouldn't have happened. | |
如果你读过玩家手册的话,就不会有这一回事。 |
Shhhh... | |
嘘…… |
You broke the rules. | |
你犯规了。 |
You should have followed the rules. | |
你得守点规矩。 |
Unlucky... | |
太不幸了…… |
Them be the rules. | |
这就叫规矩。 |
You should've listened more in school. | |
你该在学校多听听课。 |
You appear to have had a critical failure. | |
你掷到大失败了吧。 |
You should seriously read the rules sometime. | |
你真该抽空好好看看那些规则。 |
Silence is golden. | |
沉默是金。 |
Meeple wins... again. | |
谜宝……又赢了。 |
You clearly forgot to read subsection 37 of rule 749, loser. | |
废物,你肯定忘记看第37段第749条规则了吧。 |
Outlook good. | |
状态很好。 |
死亡时
RNG is ruining the game. | |
随机数毁了整个游戏。 |
But my calculations are... | |
但我计算的明明是…… |
Losing to a noob, perfect. | |
输给了一个新手,真好啊。 |
Time to reroll. | |
该重掷一次了。 |
The meta is clearly broken. | |
这版本平衡已经烂完了。 |
I lost? Ahhhh... | |
我输了?啊…… |
Ahhhh.. | |
啊……啊…… |
Skill can't fix bad game design, obviously. | |
很显然,技术再高也弥补不了游戏设计太烂。 |
Great! I lost to another broken brawler. | |
真棒啊!又被版本答案锤爆了。 |
Zero skill achievement unlocked. Good for you! | |
你真牛,解锁了完全没有操作的成就。 |
Eh eh eh, someone ban this bot. | |
哎哎,谁能把这个人机给封了。 |
Oh, my subreddit is gonna love this. | |
哦,我的帖子肯定爱疯了。 |
Winning by teaming. How original! | |
靠组队赢的,真够原始的! |
You won't get this lucky next time. | |
你下次就没这么走运了。 |
使用超级技能时
I rolled a nat 21. | |
我掷到了原生21点。 |
A critical success! | |
大成功! |
Nat 21! | |
原生21点! |
If my calculations are correct. | |
如果我计算没错的话。 |
Cheat mode enabled. | |
作弊模式启动。 |
Time for some dicey hacks. | |
给骰子动点手脚。 |
Rule breaker, playmaker. | |
打破规则,定义游戏。 |
My game, my rules. | |
我的游戏规则我来定。 |
Dice have do-o-om! | |
骰子也会要命! |
I'm bringing dicey back, yeah! | |
你要完蛋了,耶! |
其他音效
Atk SFX | |
普攻音效 |
Dice Wall | |
建造骰子墙 |
Dryfire SFX | |
子弹用尽 |
Ulti SFX | |
大招音效 |
|
<comments />
瑟奇光年
玩具总动员 | |
瑟奇光年是在星妙大战主题季推出的玩具总动员联动传奇皮肤。瑟奇穿上了巴斯光年的服装,语音更改了台词。 |
登场时
Surge Lightyear, to the rescue! | |
瑟奇光年,前来救援! |
Feel the Buzz! | |
感受巴斯之力! |
Total space ranger vibes. | |
妥妥的太空游侠范儿。 |
Greetings, I'm Surge Lightyear. | |
你好,我是瑟奇光年。 |
Fully buzzed and ready to launch. | |
能量满满,准备出发。 |
Prepare for a galactic beatdown. | |
准备来一场银河系碾压局。 |
Countdown to smackdown. | |
击倒倒计时开始。 |
Powered up and ready to crush. | |
能量充沛,蓄势待发。 |
Intergalactic Smackdown in T-5. | |
在T-5开启星际对决。 |
Launching into battle at warp speed. | |
超光速前往战场。 |
局势领先时
I got the moon juice. | |
我月战月勇。 |
Mission accomplished. | |
任务完成。 |
Surge is buzzing. | |
瑟奇状态火热。 |
I'm out of this world. | |
我超凡脱俗。 |
You're all starstruck. It's okay. | |
你们都被震住了,没关系的。 |
It was written in the stars. | |
都是命中注定的。 |
遭受攻击时
Bad buzz. | |
情况不妙。 |
Gravity is on your side. | |
重力都站在你那边了。 |
Clearly a jetpack malfunction. | |
明显是喷气背包出故障了。 |
Recalibrating space laser. | |
重新校准太空激光。 |
Mayday, mayday! Requesting refreshments. | |
求救,求救!急需支援。 |
I'll send you into a black hole. | |
我要把你送进黑洞里去。 |
击杀敌人时
You got buzzed. | |
你被锤爆了。 |
Space Ranger defeats danger. | |
太空游侠解除危机。 |
Ha ha ha! | |
哈哈哈! |
I'm Lightyears ahead of you. | |
我领先你几光年呢。 |
I shoot for the stars and never miss. | |
我志在摘星,从不失手。 |
You are stardust. | |
你不过是尘埃罢了。 |
You just got eclipsed. | |
你刚被我碾压了。 |
死亡时
Tactical pause. | |
战术停顿。 |
Space suit compromised. | |
太空服受损了。 |
Feeling spacey. | |
感觉晕乎乎的。 |
I'm all out of space juice. | |
太空能量耗尽了。 |
In space, no one can hear you lose. | |
在太空里,你输了也没人能听到。 |
Back to the space station. | |
返回空间站。 |
Retaliation mode engaged. | |
开启反击模式。 |
Temporarily grounded. | |
暂时坠机。 |
Cosmic crash landing. | |
宇宙迫降。 |
攻击时
Space Buzz. | |
太空巴斯。 |
Space Surge. | |
太空瑟奇。 |
Ah! | |
啊! |
Buzz. | |
射击。 |
Drink up! | |
接招吧! |
Stay hydrated! | |
给你补点水! |
Maximum charge! | |
全力出击! |
使用超级技能时
Energy surge, prepare for impact! | |
能量奔腾,准备出击! |
Star surge! | |
星之瑟奇! |
Zero G is the place to be. | |
这片地方没有重力! |
Blast off! | |
起飞! |
Zero gravity, zero mercy. | |
重力归零,毫不留情。 |
To the brawl stars and beyond. | |
荒野不止乱斗! |
Ha ha! | |
哈哈! |
|
<comments />
开启评论自动刷新