神话 | |
珠珠是奇物商店的老板,不管去哪,身边都跟着她的“宠物”巫毒娃娃,格里格里!珠珠不仅能控制元素,制作娃娃也是极具天赋!她会制作各种玩偶娃娃,出售给星妙乐园的游客们。 |
登场时
Mmm, Juju is gonna get you. | |
嗯,珠珠要来找你咯。 |
Oh, you better bring it! | |
哦,你最好真有点本事! |
I'll skin you alive. | |
我会活剥了你们。 |
Heads up, y'all next. | |
注意注意,接下来就到你们了。 |
My magic's thicker than gumbo. | |
我的魔法比秋葵汤还带劲。 |
Step up or step out. | |
要么出马,要么出局。 |
Mmm, this hot mess is gonna melt your soul, child. | |
嗯,这么大的场面,你的灵魂都会融化,孩子。 |
Freaky fierce and ready to pierce. | |
迅猛无敌,准备出击。 |
Y'all about to get stitched up. | |
给你们都来上几针。 |
Looking for my next plaything. | |
寻找我的下一个玩物。 |
Bless your heart, I'll curse it. | |
没有祝福,只有咒诅。 |
Walk softly, for the dead listen closely. | |
走路小点声,亡灵可听得清。 |
局势领先时
Stitching up that W, y'all. | |
大伙们,再随便打打就赢了。 |
I'm built different, y'all. Stay mad. | |
大伙们,我现在不同往日了,你们就急吧。 |
Y'all be lagging, don't hate, appreciate. | |
你们太落后了,不要急躁,学会敬佩。 |
Vibe check, straight fire. | |
气氛到位,火力加倍。 |
I'm pulling the strings here. | |
一切都在我的掌控之中。 |
Very demure, very mindful. | |
端庄优雅,轻松拿下。 |
Voodoo queen rules the scene, y'all. | |
大伙们,巫毒女王掌控全场了。 |
Hahahaha... | |
哈哈哈哈…… |
遭受攻击时
Well, aren't you special? | |
喂,你有啥特殊的? |
Negative aura point. | |
无语死了。 |
Oh, get stuffed. | |
啊,一边去。 |
Ow, you are dying to be displayed. | |
嗷,你也想当标本了。 |
Oh, oh oh oh, that's gonna need some extra stitches. | |
嗷,哦哦哦,看来得多缝几针了。 |
List on, you made my dolls cry. | |
你把我的娃娃弄哭了,我记住了。 |
Well, bless my bayonets. | |
好吧,下次飞针得扎准点。 |
Oh, shoot, I felt that voodoo. | |
妈的,我刚才就感觉不太妙。 |
Bad voodoo, angry Juju. | |
情况不妙,珠珠急躁。 |
I said, who put a curse on me? | |
我就说,是不是谁给我下咒了? |
You hurt my Gris-Gris, you hurt me-me. | |
伤在格里格里,痛在我心里。 |
Ah, dang it, that hurt my Gris-Gris. | |
糟了,我的格里格里受伤了。 |
Hexes and curses coming your way. | |
你要倒大霉了。 |
击杀敌人时
Your luck just ran dry, honey. | |
亲爱的,你运气用完了。 |
Hahahaha... | |
哈哈哈哈…… |
A stitch in time saves nine, girl. | |
姐妹,现在收手还来得及。 |
Hotter than hell and twice as mean. | |
比地狱还要滚烫,痛苦加倍奉上。 |
Let's add you to my collection. | |
你也到我的收藏里去吧。 |
You're my new forever friend. | |
你是我永远的新朋友了。 |
Womp womp! | |
哭唧唧! |
I'll preserve you. | |
我会好好保管你的。 |
Dolly says, lights out. | |
娃娃说:该熄灯咯。 |
The spirits don't like you. | |
幽灵不喜欢你。 |
Ain't no beating Cajun magic. | |
不比卡真魔法差。 |
Told y'all not to mess. | |
早就告诉你们别惹我。 |
Don't put all your heads in one basket. Hahaha! | |
别这么急着送人头啊,哈哈哈! |
死亡时
Ain't no grave gonna hold me. | |
没有墓碑能将我埋葬。 |
Bite the bullet, taste the venom. | |
咬紧牙关,直面危险。 |
No more voodoo for Juju. | |
珠珠的巫术不够了。 |
Back to my babies I go. | |
我要回到娃娃身边。 |
Mmm... Back to my babies I go-go. | |
嗯……我要回到娃娃身边。 |
Ahhhh... | |
啊啊啊…… |
Curse y'all! | |
诅咒你们! |
Ahhh... Pills and potions. | |
啊……药丸了。 |
使用超级技能时
Gris-Gris magic. | |
格里格里,复苏吧。 |
Hahahaha... | |
哈哈哈哈…… |
My voodoo is gonna get you. | |
我的巫毒魔法来找你咯。 |
Oh, Gregory. | |
哦,格里格里。 |
My needle is on point... umm ho! | |
飞针蓄势待发……哦吼! |
Doll maker, soul taker. | |
编织玩偶,收割灵魂。 |
其他音效
Dryfire SFX | |
弹药耗尽 |
Reload SFX | |
装填弹药 |
Summon SFX | |
召唤玩偶 |
Earth Atk | |
陆地攻击 |
Earth Atk Hit | |
陆地攻击命中 |
Forest Atk | |
草丛攻击 |
Forest Atk Hit | |
草丛攻击命中 |
Water Atk | |
水上攻击 |
Water Atk Hit | |
水上攻击命中 |
|
开启评论自动刷新
天生的荒野乱斗大师
NSzOoO