小 (文本替换 - 替换“使用终极技能时”为“使用超级技能时”) 标签:移动网页编辑 移动版编辑 |
|||
(未显示同一用户的6个中间版本) | |||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
− | {{BrawlerBanner|Name=Evil Queen Pam| | + | {{BrawlerBanner|Name=Evil Queen Pam|SkinLabel=OnceUpon|SkinLabelCN=乱斗童话|Description=帕姆是[[杰西]]的妈妈,她用自己废料场的零件造出了[[纳妮]]。邪恶皇后皮肤语音风格较为傲慢和威严。}} |
{{VA|Jennifer Wydra}} | {{VA|Jennifer Wydra}} | ||
− | |||
==登场时== | ==登场时== | ||
{{BSAudio|File = BS_evil_pam_start_vo_01.mp3|Script = Wham bam, here comes Evil Pam!|Translation= 嘿哈,邪恶帕姆驾到!}} | {{BSAudio|File = BS_evil_pam_start_vo_01.mp3|Script = Wham bam, here comes Evil Pam!|Translation= 嘿哈,邪恶帕姆驾到!}} | ||
第50行: | 第49行: | ||
{{BSAudio|File = BS_evil_pam_ulti_vo_05.mp3|Script = The queen of hearts!|Translation= 红桃/红心皇后!}} | {{BSAudio|File = BS_evil_pam_ulti_vo_05.mp3|Script = The queen of hearts!|Translation= 红桃/红心皇后!}} | ||
− | + | {{荒野乱斗|皮肤语音}} | |
− | {{ | ||
<comments /> | <comments /> | ||
[[分类:荒野乱斗]][[分类:史诗英雄(荒野乱斗)]] | [[分类:荒野乱斗]][[分类:史诗英雄(荒野乱斗)]] |
2024年5月30日 (四) 14:09的最新版本
乱斗童话 | |
帕姆是杰西的妈妈,她用自己废料场的零件造出了纳妮。邪恶皇后皮肤语音风格较为傲慢和威严。 |
配音演员 Jennifer Wydra
登场时
Wham bam, here comes Evil Pam! | |
嘿哈,邪恶帕姆驾到! |
The queen is in the castle. | |
皇后住在城堡里 |
Hello! My royal subjects! | |
你好!我的王室臣民! |
Don't touch my jewels you fools! | |
你们这些蠢货不许碰我的珠宝! |
Chillin' like a villain! | |
像反派一样冷静! |
I'm sweating to the old days! | |
我为过去的日子捏了一把汗! |
局势领先时
Who is your queen? | |
领教一下谁才是你的女皇? |
Da da da... | |
哒哒哒... |
I'm the queen, and I'm gonna win! | |
姐就是女王,自信放光芒! |
Evil, never felt so good. | |
邪恶,从未如此美妙 |
Evil wins again! | |
邪恶的一方又赢咯! |
The arena queen-a! | |
竞技场女王就是我! |
Ha ha ha... | |
哈哈哈... |
Ha ha ha hoo-hoo he-he! | |
哈哈哈...吼吼嘿嘿! |
受到伤害时
Oh, you'll pay for this! | |
哦,你会为之付出代价的 |
Oh, heavy is the crown! | |
哦,欲戴王冠,必承其重啊! |
Watch out for my jewels! | |
小心别碰坏我的珠宝! |
How dare you! | |
你竟敢打我! |
You're a royal pain! | |
你真是一个棘手的家伙/皇家之痛! |
击杀敌人时
Suck it up! | |
接受现实吧! |
Not tough enough! | |
不够强哦! |
I'm the queen and I'm mean! | |
姐就是女王,丝毫不大方! |
Royal flush! | |
同花大顺! |
Hoo-hoo-hoo I'll get you my pretty! | |
吼吼吼,我会逮到你的我的宝贝儿! |
I curse you! | |
我诅咒你! |
死亡时
No! | |
不! |
Ah, it's just an eensy weensy scratch. | |
啊,只是个小擦伤而已 |
The queen retires! | |
皇后退休了! |
But I'm royalty! | |
我可是皇室啊! |
Dethroned! | |
废黜! |
Who will succeed me? | |
谁会继承我的皇室呢? |
But, you're beneath me! | |
你可是低我一等啊! |
使用超级技能时
I'm magic, and you're tragic! | |
我的叫魔法,你的叫悲剧! |
It's good to be the queen! | |
当皇后真是爽! |
I do have a heart! | |
我还是有同情心的! |
Come to queenie! | |
到女皇这来! |
The queen of hearts! | |
红桃/红心皇后! |
|
开启评论自动刷新
95415121
1847051786
Spirit zzz
啤酒鱼