(→相关资料) |
(→死亡时) |
||
第43行: | 第43行: | ||
==死亡时== | ==死亡时== | ||
{{BSAudio|File = BS_belle_die_vo_01.mp3|Script = The Goldarm Gang never forgets.|Translation = 金臂帮不会忘记这次耻辱}} | {{BSAudio|File = BS_belle_die_vo_01.mp3|Script = The Goldarm Gang never forgets.|Translation = 金臂帮不会忘记这次耻辱}} | ||
− | {{BSAudio|File = BS_belle_die_vo_02.mp3|Script = You got me... this time.|Translation = | + | {{BSAudio|File = BS_belle_die_vo_02.mp3|Script = You got me... this time.|Translation = 你赢了……仅限这次}} |
{{BSAudio|File = BS_belle_die_vo_03.mp3|Script = I’m gonna find you!|Translation = 我会找到你的!}} | {{BSAudio|File = BS_belle_die_vo_03.mp3|Script = I’m gonna find you!|Translation = 我会找到你的!}} | ||
{{BSAudio|File = BS_belle_die_vo_04.mp3|Script = This ain’t over!|Translation = 我可跟你没完!}} | {{BSAudio|File = BS_belle_die_vo_04.mp3|Script = This ain’t over!|Translation = 我可跟你没完!}} |
2024年5月28日 (二) 15:27的版本
史诗 | |
贝尔是一个抢劫银行的不法之徒。语音有很多电焊工的词语,多与「抢夺」「金臂帮」有关。 |
登场时
My fizzle is ready to sizzle. | |
电击步枪准备放电 |
Gotta get a hot start! | |
来一次炸裂的开场! |
Ah come on, let me show you how it’s done! | |
行吧,我给你演示一下吧! |
I’m shoulder to the holder. | |
能动手就不要动脑 |
Come on, let’s go gang! | |
金臂帮出击,一起上吧! |
Time to shoot and loot. | |
该打劫点东西了 |
First we shoot and then we loot. | |
先开枪再搜刮 |
Time to turn and burn! | |
逆转局势,燃爆全场! |
Gotta secure the bag! | |
得把钱袋保护好! |
局势领先时
I’m the leader of the gang. | |
我可是金臂帮帮主 |
It’s all mine, aha ha ha... | |
全都是我的,啊哈哈哈... |
Time to collect! | |
搜刮时间到! |
Where there’s a will, there’s a weld. | |
有志者,焊得牢 |
This is for you son. Nah, just kidding! | |
孩子,这些都是给你的。想得美,我开个玩笑。 |
Nothing beats a well-welding welder's weld. | |
焊工技术高,谁也破不了 |
No one beats the Goldenarm! | |
没人可以战胜金臂帮! |
That’s why they call me the Goldenarm. | |
这就是他们称我为金臂的原因 |
Crime does pay! Ha ha ha... | |
犯罪确实会付出代价的!哈哈哈... |
受到伤害时
Show some respect! | |
尊重点人! |
You messed with the wrong ma. | |
你这可是惹错人了 |
Huh, so you think you’re tough huh? | |
哈?你觉得你很难对付吗? |
Hey! I’ve got a job to do. | |
嘿!我还有活要干 |
Ugh! | |
啊! |
Oof! | |
哦! |
Ugh! | |
啊! |
击杀敌人时
Kinda do everything myself. | |
一切还得亲自出马 |
Glad you ain’t my kid. | |
幸亏你不是我孩子 |
Outta my way green horn! | |
新手焊工滚开别挡道! |
Aww... Did you burn yourself? | |
啊……你烧到自己了吗? |
Ahh, suck it up buttercup! | |
啊,别抱怨了大小姐! |
Stop whining... | |
别在这哭哭啼啼的了…… |
Meh, this ain’t no glove of love. | |
切,这可不算自由之爱 |
死亡时
The Goldarm Gang never forgets. | |
金臂帮不会忘记这次耻辱 |
You got me... this time. | |
你赢了……仅限这次 |
I’m gonna find you! | |
我会找到你的! |
This ain’t over! | |
我可跟你没完! |
使用超级技能时
I’ve got you on my sights! | |
我看到你们了! |
You can run, but you can’t hide. | |
随你怎么跑,反正躲不了 |
Bang~ | |
嘣~ |
The Goldarm Gang says hi. | |
金臂帮向你问好 |
Ohhh, that’s gonna leave a mark. | |
哦,这会给你留个印记 |
Mom never misses. | |
老娘从不会失手 |
Turning up the heat. | |
上点强度 |
相关资料
|
开启评论自动刷新
三氧水
白某不转圈
123b123k
123b123k
小朱
在荷兰的威廉二世
Nancyqin07punk
1h2y
鑫火燎原
HZ小胡子
PL Exusisa
A12345b54321
Spirit zzz
玉兔芽芽可爱捏
野兽先辈