(→登场时) |
|||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
+ | {{BSTrio|c1=Buzz|c1zh=巴兹|c2=Doug|c2zh=道格|c3=Unknown|c3zh=|c2y=t}} | ||
{{BrawlerBanner|Name=Doug|Rarity=Mythic|Description=道格是一只非常悠闲和友好的恐龙,他什么都不担心。}} | {{BrawlerBanner|Name=Doug|Rarity=Mythic|Description=道格是一只非常悠闲和友好的恐龙,他什么都不担心。}} | ||
{{VA|Austen Moret [https://www.austenmoretvo.com/ {{FAIcon|Name=globe|Title=Website}}] [https://www.instagram.com/austenmoret/ {{FAIcon|Name=instagram|Title=Instagram|Type=b}}]}} | {{VA|Austen Moret [https://www.austenmoretvo.com/ {{FAIcon|Name=globe|Title=Website}}] [https://www.instagram.com/austenmoret/ {{FAIcon|Name=instagram|Title=Instagram|Type=b}}]}} |
2024年9月5日 (四) 23:30的版本
神话 | |
道格是一只非常悠闲和友好的恐龙,他什么都不担心。 |
登场时
Dude, I'm not a fighter, I'm a floater! | |
哥们,我没那么好斗,我随遇而安! |
Going in at the deep end, my dudes! | |
先从最难的开始吧,哥们! |
Let's dive into this splashy showdown! | |
置身于惊心动魄的对决吧! |
Yo! Be prepared, for some mildly effective life guarding. | |
哟!准备去救人吧,虽然没那么专业 |
Come with me, little swimmers! Time for an adventure! | |
那群游泳的小家伙们,快跟我来一起冒险! |
Yo! I got the munchies. | |
哟!整点零食吃 |
Whoa, my dudes! | |
哇哦,哥们! |
Yo! Where my peeps at? | |
哟!我跟班呢? |
Come at me, bruh! | |
跟着我,哥们! |
局势领先时
Ay check it out, I got more moves than the synchronised swim team! | |
哎,看我看我,我比花样游泳队的花样还要多! |
Riding the wave of victory, brohemiums! | |
在胜利的浪潮里扬帆起航了,哥们! |
I dived into battle and came out splashing! | |
我投入战斗,在浪花间脱颖而出! |
I'm jamming, bro! | |
我嗨翻天了,哥们! |
My milkshake brings all the kids to the pool. | |
我的奶昔把小朋友们都引到池子里了 |
Eh, light work! | |
哎呀,轻轻松松! |
遭受攻击时
I'm only here for the sunscreen! | |
我只是来这里买防晒霜的! |
Stay chill, bruh! | |
消消火,哥们! |
Ugh, let's just hang! | |
啊,我们都好好的! |
Feeling the salt crunch! | |
有点难受了! |
Go easy, keep it cheesy! | |
放轻松,别发脾气! |
Dude! | |
哥们! |
Dude! | |
哥们! |
Ay, take it easy, bruh! | |
喂!放轻松,哥们! |
Ay! | |
喂! |
It's not that serious, bruh! | |
没必要这么犯冲,哥们! |
击杀敌人时
Ay! Kiddie pool, other way. | |
喂!儿童泳池得往那边走 |
Woo! The tide is turning! | |
芜!浪潮逆转了! |
Just when you thought it was safe, I arrived! | |
你以为一切都安全了,这时我出现了! |
Splash damage! | |
溅射伤害,小子! |
Don't choke on your food, bruh! | |
别噎着自己了,哥们! |
Snack attack! | |
零食攻击! |
Hmm, keep it crispy! | |
嗯,干脆利落! |
Eh, easy pickens! | |
哎,轻而易举! |
Dude, that was clutch! | |
哥们,看这招多秀! |
死亡时
Ugh, think I left my sunscreen at home! | |
额,我觉得防晒霜应该是落在家了! |
Nope, not feeling it. | |
不痛,没点感觉 |
I'm like toast, with no jam. | |
我就像没涂果酱的面包片 |
Like a burnt chicken nugget. | |
就像个烧焦的鸡块 |
Ay, gotta give credit where due! | |
哎,又得给对面送分了 |
Ahhh, snack break! | |
啊,吃点零食休息一下 |
Taking the L! | |
承担失败呗! |
Dude! | |
哥们! |
Dude! | |
你干嘛,哎哟喂! |
Dude! | |
哥们别闹! |
Why me, bruh? | |
为啥是我?6! |
Oh, that was not my moment. | |
哦,不是我的时机罢了 |
使用超级技能时
Hot Dog! | |
热狗来了! |
Ha ha, food fight! | |
哈哈,食物大作战! |
Sausage of salvation! | |
救赎香肠! |
Protein power! | |
蛋白质之力! |
You've been served! | |
你已经被服务过了哦! |
Munch the meaty goodness, bruh! | |
尝尝这肉质鲜美的佳肴,哥们! |
Ha ha, devour the Dog! | |
哈哈,吞了这个热狗! |
Mighty meat treat that'll keep you on your feet! | |
美味热狗让你留在战场上继续出击! |
Daggy dog! | |
吃我热狗! |
All toppings! | |
配料加满! |
A wiener, is you! | |
一根肠,变成了你! |
Yo! Don't be a whiner, have a wiener! | |
哟!别嘤嘤嘤了,吃根肠吧! |
其他音效
Atk SFX | |
普攻音效 |
Hotdog Appear | |
热狗出现 |
Hotdog Throw | |
投掷热狗 |
Hotdog Revive | |
热狗复活 |
|
开启评论自动刷新
SANDY THE MAN
SANDY THE MAN
SANDY THE MAN
GuesR
迪莫
迪莫
Appledog
SANDY THE MAN
日月辉几时
包子
GuesR
拿破仑
Purpleink