(→死亡时) |
(→死亡时) |
||
第48行: | 第48行: | ||
== 死亡时 == | == 死亡时 == | ||
{{BSAudio|File = BS_ollie_dies_01.mp3|Script = Who turned off the light?|Translation = 谁把灯关了?}} | {{BSAudio|File = BS_ollie_dies_01.mp3|Script = Who turned off the light?|Translation = 谁把灯关了?}} | ||
− | {{BSAudio|File = BS_ollie_dies_02.mp3|Script = Aha, don't leave me in the dark!|Translation = | + | {{BSAudio|File = BS_ollie_dies_02.mp3|Script = Aha, don't leave me in the dark!|Translation = 啊哈,别把我留在黑暗里!}} |
{{BSAudio|File = BS_ollie_dies_03.mp3|Script = I need a ha-ha-ha-Ollie-day.|Translation = 我得给自己放个假了。}} | {{BSAudio|File = BS_ollie_dies_03.mp3|Script = I need a ha-ha-ha-Ollie-day.|Translation = 我得给自己放个假了。}} | ||
{{BSAudio|File = BS_ollie_dies_04.mp3|Script = Bruh, I'm off my game today.|Translation = 哥们,我今天状态不好。}} | {{BSAudio|File = BS_ollie_dies_04.mp3|Script = Bruh, I'm off my game today.|Translation = 哥们,我今天状态不好。}} |
2024年12月10日 (二) 23:42的版本
神话 | |
奥利踩着他的定制悬浮滑板,在星妙乐园四处炫技、招惹麻烦!他是个老派嘻哈乐的忠实粉丝,不管到哪里都会大声播放喜欢的歌。他的歌很能感染别人——字面意义上的感染。英雄们只要听到他的歌,总会不由自主地跳起舞。 |
登场时
I'm about to flex on y'all. | |
我这就来给你们秀一把。 |
Game on. Let's get it! | |
比赛开始,一起上吧! |
Hate is hate, skate is skate. | |
不爱归不爱,滑板依旧玩。 |
Born to hustle, built to last. | |
生来就爱折腾,劲头一直都在。 |
Yo, yo, pass the mic, I'm ready to preach. | |
哟,哟,递个麦,全场跟我一起嗨。 |
Not a cloud in the sky, time to make some brawlers cry. | |
今天天气真是好,挑几个对手搞一搞。 |
More brawlers, more problems. | |
人数越多,麻烦也越多。 |
I bring the flavor. | |
我的风格不一般。 |
I'm not short, just vertically efficient. | |
我这不叫矮,这叫浓缩的全是精华。 |
I might be small, but I'm a big deal. | |
别看我小,我可不好搞。 |
My beats are straight from the streets, ho! | |
咱这可是原汁原味的街头节拍,吼! |
O to the L to the L-I-E, representing the Skate Beats family. | |
滑板节拍家族的代表,奥列来也。 |
So fresh, so clean, got moves you never seen. | |
干净又利落,我的招式你可没见过。 |
So fresh and so clean clean. | |
那叫一个潮,那叫一个酷。 |
局势领先时
Yeah, you no cap, I'm a dude. | |
耶,没想到吧,咱是哥们。 |
Ha ha, today was a good day. | |
哈哈,今天是个好日子。 |
Ollie in the house. | |
奥列秀翻天。 |
Respect the grind. | |
你的坚持值得尊重。 |
Oh, too fresh. Y'all can't keep up. | |
这么潮的招式,你们别想跟上咯。 |
Ain't nobody dope as me. So fresh, so fly! | |
谁能帅过我?那叫一个潮,那叫一个秀! |
So fresh, so fly, in the place to be! | |
潮流又潇洒,这就是我的主场! |
遭受攻击时
Game recognize game. | |
游戏归游戏。 |
Oh, time to hustle. | |
噢,得加把劲了。 |
Check yourself before I wreck yourself. | |
在我收拾你们之前,先掂量掂量自个儿吧。 |
Cool, you better be ready, cause I'm coming for ya! | |
嘿,你可准备好了,我这就来收拾你! |
It's a hard-knock life. | |
这日子不好受啊。 |
Hey, I'm preaching, dwag. | |
嘿,哥们,我在说正事呢。 |
Oh, that hurt more than a diss track. | |
噢,这比diss曲还难受。 |
Bruh! | |
哥们! |
Bruh! | |
老兄! |
击杀敌人时
I'm icy, y'all just salty. | |
我秀翻天,你们只能眼馋。 |
Y'all basic, I'm boss level. | |
你们都太一般了,我这才叫高段位。 |
I stay lit, you dim, bruh. | |
我燃爆全场,你黯淡无光,哥们。 |
I'm the realest. | |
玩的就是真实。 |
I'm so fresh, can't touch this. | |
这么潮的东西你们都够不着边儿。 |
See ya, wouldn't want to be ya. | |
拜拜啦,我可不想跟你们一样。 |
Oh, you just got Ollie, bro. | |
你也就会那两下子了,哥们。 |
Whoa, I flip, you flop. | |
哇哦,我秀到离谱,你只能吃土。 |
Oh, I got game, you just lame. | |
噢,我胜券在握,你实在是弱。 |
Busting moves and breaking rules. | |
招式秀翻天,规矩先放一边。 |
Ain't nothing but a brawl thing, baby. | |
小打小闹,没什么大不了,宝宝。 |
死亡时
Who turned off the light? | |
谁把灯关了? |
Aha, don't leave me in the dark! | |
啊哈,别把我留在黑暗里! |
I need a ha-ha-ha-Ollie-day. | |
我得给自己放个假了。 |
Bruh, I'm off my game today. | |
哥们,我今天状态不好。 |
Time to preach to the choir of angels. | |
我要去和天使合唱团说道说道了。 |
Ah, got caught slipping. | |
啊,不小心玩脱了。 |
Oh, got dropped harder than my mixtape. | |
噢,比我的专辑跌的还惨。 |
Bruh... | |
哥们…… |
Bruh... | |
老兄…… |
使用超级技能时
其他音效
|
====
史诗 | |
谜宝了解古今中外所有桌游的规则。如果你胆敢不守规则......嗯,你们不会不守规则的。谜宝痛恨作弊者,还有不守规矩的家伙。但规则也有例外,那就是谜宝自己! |
登场时
局势领先时
遭受攻击时
击杀敌人时
死亡时
使用超级技能时
其他音效
|
<comments />
===========
巴斯光年降临星妙乐园!这一切还要从他被误送到礼品店开始说起......后来,他凭借自己的三种乱斗模式,让英雄们大开眼界! |
登场时
局势领先时
遭受攻击时
击杀敌人时
死亡时
使用超级技能时
其他音效
|
<comments />
玩具总动员 | |
瑟奇光年是在星妙大战主题季推出的玩具总动员联动传奇皮肤。瑟奇穿上了巴斯光年的服装,语音更改了台词。 |
登场时
局势领先时
遭受攻击时
击杀敌人时
死亡时
攻击时
使用超级技能时
|
<comments />
开启评论自动刷新