此页面介绍的是该角色默认皮肤语音。关于其他皮肤语音,请见“悟空米科”。
神话 | |
米科自认为是电影界最厉害的导演,也是最棒的演员,但其实他只是乱斗好莱坞的音效师,负责操作枪式麦克风。 |
登场时
Countdown to chaos! | |
混乱倒计时! |
Testing one, two, three. Testing... | |
正在调试麦克风……一二三…… |
This... is just a side gig. | |
这只是份兼职工作 |
Hello! My good fellas! | |
我的好兄弟们,你们好啊! |
Whoo! Time for some whack-a-noodle! | |
来,挑点软柿子捏捏! |
局势领先时
Haha! I'm the chimp-champ, baby! | |
哈哈,我真的猴塞雷啊,宝贝! |
And the Oscar goes to... | |
本届奥斯卡得主是…… |
Ho ho ho, I'm going to be a star for sure! | |
吼吼吼,毫无疑问,我要成为明星啦! |
I'm number one, baby! Top of the wild! | |
宝贝,我是第一名!荒野第一! |
The world then everything in it. | |
世界万物,尽在掌握! |
Ain't no monkeying around over here! | |
我可没在这弄鬼掉猴! |
Woh woh... that was primal! | |
喔喔喔……多么原始的手法! |
遭受攻击时
Oh, easy knucklehead! | |
喂,冷静点,蠢货! |
Hey hey hey, easy fella! | |
喂喂喂,有话好好说,伙计! |
Oh, back off! | |
喂,滚开! |
All right, that's it! Enough monkeying around, yeah! | |
得了,到此为止了,别在这瞎胡闹了啊! |
击杀敌人时
Kaboom mic! | |
炸麦了! |
Whoa! I am way too talented for this schmuckeroni! | |
哇哦!应付这点场面我绰绰有余! |
Telling ya, I'm always the one sorting out the mess here. | |
告诉你,在这收拾烂摊子的一直都是我 |
Yeah! Got ya guts on tape! | |
耶!你那反应我都给录下来了! |
Louder mister, I'm recording your screams. | |
再叫大点声,先生,我在录制呢 |
Oh oh oh oh, please, with the screaming! | |
哦哦哦,拜托,让我听到尖叫声! |
He he! We all know the risks. | |
嘿嘿!风险我们都清楚的 |
死亡时
Yeah, go ahead! Just keep laughing. | |
好,行吧,笑就笑吧! |
What am I, a joke to you? I'm a chimp, I jump around on a monkey bar. See, huh? | |
你以为我是谁?一个笑话吗?我是个猴,就会在猴架上跳来跳去,满意了吗? |
I think there's some monkey business going on around here. | |
我觉得有人在这里胡作非为 |
Bye-bye, I'm going up to the big jungle gym in the sky! | |
拜拜,我要上西天了,那里攀爬架比较大! |
使用超级技能时
I... am going bananas! | |
我要……蕉你做人! |
Mico... drop moment! | |
米科……掌控全场! |
Not so tough now. Are ya, wisenheimers? | |
不过如此啊,你还那么自以为是吗? |
Primate power! | |
原始之力! |
Boom baboon! | |
闹他个狒狒扬扬! |
其他音效
Atk SFX | |
普攻音效 |
Dryfire SFX | |
弹药耗尽 |
Jump SFX | |
跳跃音效 |
Reload SFX | |
装填弹药 |
Ulti Atk | |
大招攻击 |
|
开启评论自动刷新
坤巴
OrangePig