在B站账号@橘子猪OP未发布相关语音视频之前,你不得以任何形式在任何社交平台上转载相关翻译内容。
史诗 | |
谜宝了解古今中外所有桌游的规则。如果你胆敢不守规则......嗯,你们不会不守规则的。谜宝痛恨作弊者,还有不守规矩的家伙。但规则也有例外,那就是谜宝自己! |
登场时
Time for a game-changing play. | |
该去扭转局势了。 |
Let the dice decide our fate. | |
让骰子决定我们的命运吧。 |
Roll for initiative, let's go! | |
初始掷骰,出发吧! |
Tactical positioning is key, everyone. | |
大伙们,战术走位很关键。 |
Time to roll the dice. | |
该掷骰子了。 |
Always play by the rules... fools. | |
只会循规蹈矩的……傻瓜。 |
Rules are my secret weapon. | |
规则是我的秘密武器。 |
Dice to meet you. | |
和你很骰缘。 |
Now see how a master tactician plays. | |
来看战术大神秀操作吧。 |
I'm feeling lucky. Time to roll. | |
运气很好,该掷骰子了。 |
Dice, dice, baby! | |
掷骰子吧,宝贝! |
局势领先时
Intelligence wins. | |
靠脑子赢。 |
Brains before brawl. | |
动手前先动动脑子。 |
The one with rules rules. | |
守规则的统领全局。 |
Rules rule. | |
规则统领一切。 |
Perfectly to plan. | |
完美跟着计划走。 |
I love it when a plan comes together. | |
我最喜欢成功的计划了。 |
King of the nerds. | |
呆瓜之王。 |
Ruling ruler of all the rules. | |
我是一切规则的掌局者。 |
I came in like a rolling dice. | |
我像掷出的骰子而来。 |
I kissed the dice and I liked it. | |
我喜欢亲吻骰子的感觉。 |
Mhmhmhmhm... | |
哼哼哼…… |
遭受攻击时
Nerd rage. | |
呆子大怒。 |
I demand a reroll. | |
我请求重掷一次。 |
This violates the player agreement. | |
这侵犯了玩家条款。 |
That roll was rigged. | |
这骰子被动过手脚。 |
That wasn't in the rule book. | |
玩法手册上没写这条啊。 |
Getting dicey! | |
情况不妙! |
Time to get organized. | |
得有点规划。 |
Follow the rules. | |
遵守规则。 |
Need to get better at min-maxing. | |
每个细节都要做到最好。 |
Rules violation. | |
犯规了。 |
Who dares defy the mighty Meeple? | |
谁敢违抗强大的谜宝? |
Am I the only one around here who gives a damn about the rules? | |
只有我一个人在按他妈的规则玩吗? |
Outlook not so good. | |
状态不好。 |
Eh eh, rules violation. | |
喂,你犯规了。 |
I got rigged rolled. | |
我这骰子有问题。 |
击杀敌人时
If you read the player's handbook, this wouldn't have happened. | |
如果你读过玩家手册的话,就不会有这一回事。 |
Shhhh... | |
嘘…… |
You broke the rules. | |
你犯规了。 |
You should have followed the rules. | |
你得守点规矩。 |
Unlucky... | |
太不幸了…… |
Them be the rules. | |
这就叫规矩。 |
You should've listened more in school. | |
你该在学校多听听课。 |
You appear to have had a critical failure. | |
你掷到大失败了吧。 |
You should seriously read the rules sometime. | |
你真该抽空好好看看那些规则。 |
Silence is golden. | |
沉默是金。 |
Meeple wins... again. | |
谜宝……又赢了。 |
You clearly forgot to read subsection 37 of rule 749, loser. | |
废物,你肯定忘记看第37段第749条规则了吧。 |
Outlook good. | |
状态很好。 |
死亡时
RNG is ruining the game. | |
随机数毁了整个游戏。 |
But my calculations are... | |
但我计算的明明是…… |
Losing to a noob, perfect. | |
输给了一个新手,真好啊。 |
Time to reroll. | |
该重掷一次了。 |
The meta is clearly broken. | |
这版本平衡已经烂完了。 |
I lost? Ahhhh... | |
我输了?啊…… |
Ahhhh... | |
啊……啊…… |
Skill can't fix bad game design, obviously. | |
很显然,技术再高也弥补不了游戏设计太烂。 |
Great! I lost to another broken brawler. | |
真棒啊!又被版本答案锤爆了。 |
Zero skill achievement unlocked. Good for you! | |
你真牛,解锁了完全没有操作的成就。 |
Eh eh eh, someone ban this bot. | |
哎哎,谁能把这个人机给封了。 |
Oh, my subreddit is gonna love this. | |
哦,我的帖子肯定爱疯了。 |
Winning by teaming. How original! | |
靠组队赢的,真够原始的! |
You won't get this lucky next time. | |
你下次就没这么走运了。 |
使用超级技能时
I rolled a NAT21. | |
我掷到了原生21点。 |
A critical success! | |
大成功! |
NAT21! | |
原生21点! |
If my calculations are correct. | |
如果我计算没错的话。 |
Cheat mode enabled. | |
作弊模式启动。 |
Time for some dicey hacks. | |
给骰子动点手脚。 |
Rule breaker, playmaker. | |
打破规则,定义游戏。 |
My game, my rules. | |
我的游戏规则我来定。 |
Dice have do-o-om! | |
骰子也会要命! |
I'm bringing dicey back, yeah! | |
你大难临头了,耶! |
其他音效
Atk SFX | |
普攻音效 |
Dice Wall | |
建造骰子墙 |
Dryfire SFX | |
子弹用尽 |
Ulti SFX | |
大招音效 |
|
开启评论自动刷新
OrangePig