(→拳打脚踢) |
|||
第65行: | 第65行: | ||
=== 拳打脚踢 === | === 拳打脚踢 === | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2161.mp3|Script = Sol a ti ...|Translation = 揍你……}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2161.mp3|Script = Sol a ti ...|Translation = 揍你……}} | ||
− | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2162.mp3|Script = | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2162.mp3|Script = ¡Malparío!|Translation = 虐待!}} |
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2163.mp3|Script = Do you want a mess with me?|Translation = 你想惹事吗?}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2163.mp3|Script = Do you want a mess with me?|Translation = 你想惹事吗?}} | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2164.mp3|Script = ¡Cojones!|Translation = 妈的!}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2164.mp3|Script = ¡Cojones!|Translation = 妈的!}} | ||
第73行: | 第73行: | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2168.mp3|Script = ¡En la cara! You asshole!|Translation = 打你脸,蠢货!}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2168.mp3|Script = ¡En la cara! You asshole!|Translation = 打你脸,蠢货!}} | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2169.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没声音*}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2169.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没声音*}} | ||
+ | |||
=== 非汽车碰撞 === | === 非汽车碰撞 === | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2170.mp3|Script = Do you know how much this is going to cost?|Translation = 你知道这得花多少钱吗?}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_2170.mp3|Script = Do you know how much this is going to cost?|Translation = 你知道这得花多少钱吗?}} |
2023年12月7日 (四) 11:42的最新版本
< 返回上级:侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
古巴帮成员A | |
---|---|
代码 | CBA |
古巴帮成员B | |
---|---|
代码 | CBB |
古巴帮是一个古巴街头帮派,由 Umberto Robina 领导,他们的地盘主要由小哈瓦那组成。1986年的事件中,古巴帮卷入了与他们的主要对手海地帮的战争,成为小哈瓦那的主要帮派。之后 Umberto Robina 联系了汤米,并聘请他帮助对抗海地帮。最终随着剧情任务的推进,古巴帮战胜了海地帮,两个帮派的战争也告一段落。
尽管古巴帮取得了胜利,但仍然可以在街上看到海地帮,如果与对方接触,双方便会打架。维塞迪帮派的成员也将与海地帮为敌,这导致本来中立的海地帮在任务之后会主动进攻汤米和古巴帮。并且尽管汤米是古巴帮的盟友,如果主动发起战斗或试图偷走他们的一辆车时,古巴帮仍会直接攻击他。古巴帮的语音序号为2113-2370,包含很多西班牙语。
古巴帮成员 #1
被堵住去路
Can't you see you're in my way, man? | |
你难道不知道你堵住我的路了,哥们? |
¡Oye estúpidos, muévete! | |
喂,蠢货们,动起来! |
¡Oye, échale! | |
喂,搞快点! |
You're really irritating me, man. | |
哥们,你真的把我惹毛了 |
I am not happy, man! | |
我现在很不开心,哥们 |
Oye, you wanna meet my little friend? | |
喂,你想见见我的小伙伴们吗? |
Oye, brother! | |
喂,哥们! |
You're going to move that thing? | |
你打算把那玩意挪走了吗? |
被粗暴的撞到
Oye, paila de... | |
唉,真倒霉! |
What's the matter with you, man? | |
你是有什么毛病么,哥们? |
You're trying me, man? | |
你在试探我的底线吗,哥们? |
Out of my way, man. | |
别挡我道,哥们 |
You step off if you know what's what. | |
知道犯了什么事的话赶紧走开 |
Oye, ¿que te pasas, me? | |
喂,你咋回事啊? |
You won a serious problem, man. | |
你成功陷入了一个严重的问题,哥们 |
Don't pull that shit, man! | |
别再往前开了,哥们! |
I will tear the shit out of you! | |
我要把你揍出屎! |
¿Qué, qué? | |
咋了?咋了? |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
汽车碰撞
Do you know how much this is going to cost? | |
你知道这得花多少钱吗? |
This will cost you! | |
用你的命偿还吧! |
You in trouble big time bro! | |
哥们,你闯大祸了! |
I'm afraid of what I might do. | |
恐怕我也不知道接下来会发生什么 |
You're in trouble, man. | |
你闯祸了,哥们 |
I love this. | |
我喜欢这个 |
This is your disaster! | |
这对你来说会是灾难! |
You know how much this is going to cost? | |
你知道这得花多少钱吗? |
随意交谈
I am the official ... | |
我是官方的…… |
Eso es la verdad, brother. | |
哥们,这就是现实 |
Oye, no te lo creas, man. | |
哎,哥们,你别相信 |
One day this will be my town, man. | |
哥们,总有一天这里是我的天下 |
Just in time, man. | |
哥们,就很准时 |
I am King Cubano, man! | |
我是古巴之王,哥们! |
Oye, man, look at that car. | |
喂,哥们,快看那辆车 |
I think it will rain today. | |
我觉得今天会下雨 |
¿Tú queremos un cafécito hacer? | |
你想来杯咖啡吗? |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
差点被碾过
¡Estúpido! | |
蠢货! |
Asshole! | |
混蛋! |
Oye, shit for brains! | |
喂,脑子装屎了! |
Oye, what the ... | |
喂,什么鬼 |
Oye, man you want something! | |
喂,你想干嘛! |
Yeah, loco! | |
喂,疯了! |
People walking here! | |
还有人在这走路呢! |
¡Asesino! | |
杀手! |
Are you stupid man? | |
你有病吗,哥们? |
看到女性
Mannn! | |
天呐! |
Mmmmm... | |
嗯…… |
拳打脚踢
Sol a ti ... | |
揍你…… |
¡Malparío! | |
虐待! |
Do you want a mess with me? | |
你想惹事吗? |
¡Cojones! | |
妈的! |
¡Oye que te mató! | |
喂,找死吗? |
You are disgrace! | |
你真丢人! |
You are more of this! | |
就这点本事! |
¡En la cara! You asshole! | |
打你脸,蠢货! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
非汽车碰撞
Do you know how much this is going to cost? | |
你知道这得花多少钱吗? |
This will cost you! | |
用你的命偿还吧! |
You in trouble big time bro! | |
哥们,你闯大祸了! |
I'm afraid of what I might do. | |
恐怕我也不知道接下来会发生什么 |
You're in trouble, man. | |
你闯祸了,哥们 |
I love this. | |
我喜欢这个 |
This is your disaster! | |
这对你来说会是灾难! |
You know how much this is going to cost? | |
你知道这得花多少钱吗? |
被枪吓到
To one middle stick that gun up your ass man. | |
我要把枪塞你屁股里,哥们 |
You better pull that trigger man. | |
你最好赶快扣扳机,哥们 |
Oye, go for it, I'm not scared. | |
对,快开枪啊,我又不怕 |
Put it away, man! | |
把枪收起来,哥们! |
I will kill you man! | |
我要杀了你,哥们! |
被揍
Oye! | |
喂! |
You know who I am? | |
你知道我是谁吗? |
Tú in trouble now! | |
你现在有麻烦了! |
You crazy or something? | |
你疯了吗还是咋地? |
揍人
See how you like this! | |
你会喜欢上的! |
Qué tú crees. | |
信不信由你 |
Dames de carro cabrón! | |
该死的混蛋! |
Oye! | |
哦耶! |
I believe this belongs to me! | |
我觉得这玩意归我! |
迷路
Oye, this doesn't look right. | |
喂,这看着不对劲啊 |
Where are we, mate? | |
伙计,我们在哪里? |
被抢钱
Oye, man, what the ... | |
天哪,什么鬼 |
¡Ladrón! | |
有小偷! |
复活
Gracias, man! | |
谢了,哥们! |
叫出租
Oye, taxi! | |
喂,出租车! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
古巴帮成员 #2
被堵住去路
You wanna get out of the way? | |
你想滚出道儿吗? |
I would run your ass, mate. | |
伙计,我要轧死你 |
¿Quién patilla te ha querido enmendar? | |
有谁会为你承担? |
Move your stupid ass! | |
赶紧他妈的滚! |
You wanna help out, man? | |
哥们,你想赶快出去吗? |
¡Estúpido mueve! | |
蠢货,快走! |
Get your ass out of the way, man! | |
哥们,赶紧他妈的滚! |
You plucking the freaking road, man! | |
哥们,你特么挡路了! |
被粗暴的撞到
Gracias pero no thanks, man! | |
谢谢,但不谢,哥们! |
You better watch your hands, man! | |
你注意点自己的手,哥们! |
¡Oye, comandante! | |
喂,指挥! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
¡Oye, consigo en un caballo! | |
喂,我开着车呢! |
Tú juegas a ... | |
你在玩... |
¡Oye a ubicar! | |
喂,看路! |
¡No me gustan esos chistes! | |
我不喜欢这玩笑! |
Estás mi pueblo. | |
你在我的道上 |
Keep walking, man. | |
哥们,快走 |
When you see my face, keep walking. | |
如果你看到我的脸了,赶紧走不要停 |
汽车碰撞
I will bat you damn man! | |
我要揍死你! |
You wanna feel the rage man? | |
哥们,你想感受一下怒火吗? |
I can't believe you hit my car man! | |
哥们,不敢相信你撞了我的车! |
Oye! | |
喂! |
¡Este no me gusta! | |
这我可不喜欢! |
Do you want to talk to me? | |
你想和我聊天吗? |
I will get off my seat and kill you! | |
我马上从座位上下来杀了你! |
You are a major freaking ... | |
你特么真是个…… |
随意交谈
Es que no me lo creo, man. | |
我才不信呢,哥们 |
Oye chicos, eso no pude ser. | |
伙计,这不可能吧 |
I say no to that, man. | |
哥们,我拒绝 |
Every time with you, man. | |
哥们,每次都和你一起 |
Always something, man. | |
哥们,总得有点事 |
I am not gonna lie, man. | |
哥们,我没说谎 |
We had it in big time, man. | |
哥们,我们之前玩的巨嗨 |
This is what I consider as business man. | |
哥们,这就是我说的生意 |
I said, you wanna stand me now? | |
我说,你现在要支持我吗? |
I'm next in line, man. | |
哥们,我是排队的下一个 |
差点被碾过
What are you doing? | |
你在干什么? |
You try to run me over! | |
你想轧死我吗? |
Oye, you think this is funny? | |
喂,你觉得很好玩吗? |
Funny, I'll show you funny. | |
好玩是吧,让你看看啥叫好玩 |
I would find you and your family. | |
我会找到你和你全家 |
How many times, man? | |
哥们,多少次了? |
Hey! | |
嘿! |
What the? | |
什么鬼? |
You tried to be funny man! | |
哥们,你觉得好玩吗! |
看到女性
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
拳打脚踢
I don't like fighting, man. | |
哥们,我不想打架 |
This is not what I wanted. | |
这不是我想要的 |
Oye, man ... | |
喂,哥们…… |
Hey, man, that's not fair. | |
嘿,哥们,那不公平 |
You try to kill me or something? | |
你想宰了我还是干啥? |
¡Policía! | |
警察! |
Awww! | |
啊啊! |
This guy's trying to let me out. | |
这家伙想干掉我呢 |
I don't want any trouble, man. | |
哥们,我不想惹事 |
非汽车碰撞
I will bat you damn man! | |
我要揍你个蠢家伙! |
You wanna feel the rage man? | |
哥们,你想感受什么是愤怒吗? |
You're a major freaking ... | |
你特么真是个…… |
Oye! | |
喂! |
¡Este no me gusta! | |
这我可不喜欢! |
Do you want to talk to me? | |
你想和我聊天吗? |
I will get off my seat and kill you! | |
我马上从座位上下来杀了你! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
被枪吓到
Oye, point that thing somewhere else. All right. | |
喂,把那玩意瞄其他地方。好吧 |
This is not nice man. | |
哥们,这可不好 |
What did I ever do to you, huh? | |
我对你做过什么吗,啊? |
Do you realize you I know? | |
你觉得我知道咋回事吗? |
Let's talk man, don't put the trigger! | |
哥们,我们聊聊,但不要扣扳机! |
被揍
Hey! | |
嘿! |
I don't want to lose this. | |
我不想失去这个 |
Hey, man! | |
嘿,哥们! |
I just finished paying for this crap. | |
我刚给这玩意付完钱 |
揍人
In one world man? | |
干嘛,哥们? |
Payback! | |
报仇! |
Do you know what I'm saying? | |
你知道我在说什么吗? |
This is a jacking man! | |
哥们,给你一拳! |
Not you feel the rage. | |
不止你感受到了愤怒 |
迷路
Oye, this doesn't seem right. | |
喂,看起来不大对劲 |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
被抢钱
You tried to mug me, man! | |
你想抢我钱,哥们! |
Do you know what happens to you? | |
你知道你做了什么吗? |
复活
Gracias, pana! | |
谢了,哥们! |
叫出租
I need a ride, Taxi! | |
出租车,我需要搭一程! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
古巴帮成员 #3
被堵住去路
We don't have all week. | |
我没这么多闲空 |
Come on guy, move that shit! | |
伙计,赶紧走啊! |
What? | |
啥玩意? |
Look at this stupid guy. | |
看看那蠢货 |
Oye, you son of a bitch! | |
喂,你个混蛋! |
Oye, perro, move that shit! | |
喂,狗东西,快走! |
I'm gonna kick the shit out of you! | |
我一脚给你踢一边去 |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
被粗暴的撞到
Chico, you better say sorry. | |
小伙子,你最好赶紧道歉 |
¡Oye, tres patini! | |
喂,三个…… |
Do I look like a ... to you? | |
对你来说,我看起来…… |
Oye! | |
喂! |
Shit, man! | |
哥们,操! |
I bought your head! | |
我买你狗命! |
You want ... to me? | |
你想对我…… |
We're gonna have a problem here, man. | |
哥们,我们算是结下梁子了 |
I don't want trouble here. | |
我在这不想惹麻烦 |
Only takes a second for me to take out my gun. | |
只用一秒我就把枪掏出来了 |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
汽车碰撞
How dare you hit my car! | |
你怎么敢撞我的车! |
This is my brand new freaking car! | |
我特么刚买的新车 |
You're gonna pay out of your ass for this, man. | |
哥们,你会为此付出代价的 |
You don't embarrass me like this. | |
你不要让我难堪 |
I will murder you, man! | |
哥们,我要杀了你! |
How many times you gonna hit me? | |
你还想撞我多少次? |
This is getting reliculous. | |
这也太离谱了 |
I'm gonna drive you bro! | |
我要轧死你,哥们! |
随意交谈
Oye, ¡bebito! ¡Que quieres! | |
嗨宝贝!你想要什么! |
No me en eso fue tremendo por caso. | |
我不觉得这是什么大问题 |
Oye, man! | |
喂,哥们! |
I just bought a boat man. | |
哥们,我刚买了一艘船 |
Chico, I got two ... | |
伙计,我有两个…… |
Hey, mate! | |
喂,伙计! |
Do you wanna go fishing? | |
你想去钓鱼吗? |
I take the whole family with me man. | |
哥们,我有一整个家要养呢 |
No man, there's not a problem. | |
哥们,这些都不算事儿 |
Don't worry, man. | |
哥们,别着急 |
差点被碾过
¿Qué haces, stupido? | |
想干嘛,蠢货? |
Yo cabrón, asshole! | |
你个蠢东西! |
You cockaroach! | |
你个蟑螂! |
You're a piece of dirt, you know? | |
你啥也不是,知道不? |
Get back here. | |
滚回去 |
Are you trying to hit me? | |
你是不是想撞我? |
I'm about to give you the middle finger. | |
我要给你竖中指了 |
Cabron! | |
蠢货! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
看到女性
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
拳打脚踢
You want trouble, you got it. | |
你想找麻烦是吧,你成功了 |
Feel my brass balls man! | |
尝尝我的厉害吧,哥们! |
You're messing with ... | |
你惹错人…… |
Quiere otro peñazo. | |
想再来一拳 |
How much of this can you take? | |
你能承受多少? |
Estoy encabronado. | |
我很生气 |
Look at this man. | |
哥们,看着点 |
This is the real deal. | |
这才是真正的交易 |
You want it harder this time? | |
这次想来点更硬的? |
非汽车碰撞
I'm gonna drive you bro! | |
我要轧死你,哥们! |
This is getting reliculous. | |
这也太离谱了 |
You're gonna pay out of your ass for this man. | |
哥们,你得为此付出代价 |
You don't embarrass me like this. | |
你没必要让我难堪的 |
I will murder you, man! | |
哥们,我要宰了你! |
How many times you gonna hit me? | |
你还要撞我几次? |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
被枪吓到
I let you know when I'm scared. | |
等我害怕我会给你说的 |
What is that man? A 0.44? | |
哥们,那是啥玩意,0.44的枪? |
I got one too man, check it out. | |
哥们,我也有一把,你看看 |
Ah, I'm not concerned, man. | |
哥们,我不在乎 |
You don't worry me with that thing man. | |
哥们,你不用跟我急 |
被揍
Estoy ... | |
我很…… |
What's my boss gonna say man? | |
我的老大会怎么说呢,哥们? |
Cockroaches! | |
混蛋! |
Oye! | |
喂! |
揍人
I need this for the rest of the day. | |
我今天就靠这个度过了 |
I plan my flag here man! | |
这片地盘归我管,哥们! |
Oye ... chico. | |
喂……小伙子 |
This belongs to my hermana. | |
这是我姐的东西 |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
迷路
Where am I, bro? | |
哥们,我在哪儿? |
Oye, amtora, alí perdido! | |
喂,我在这迷路了! |
被抢钱
That's my money! | |
那是我的钱! |
¡Oye, parece tipo! He took my cash. | |
喂,那个家伙,偷了我的钱 |
复活
Gracias, alisaciado. | |
谢谢…… |
叫出租
Taxi! | |
出租车! |
Taxi! | |
出租车! |
|