(→被枪吓到) |
|||
(未显示同一用户的12个中间版本) | |||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
− | {{ | + | {{Back|侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市}} |
− | + | {{GTAVCInfoboxS|GDA|PIG安保集团成员A}} | |
− | + | {{GTAVCInfoboxS|GDB|PIG安保集团成员B}} | |
− | + | PIG安保集团成员的语音序号为{{GTAVCFile|1724-1873}}。 | |
− | + | ||
− | + | == PIG安保集团成员 #1 == | |
− | + | === 被粗暴地撞到 === | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1724.mp3|Script = Get away from me!|Translation = 离我远点!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1725.mp3|Script = Hey, you wanna beat him?|Translation = 嘿,你想揍他吗?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1726.mp3|Script = Hey, don't push me, punk.|Translation = 嘿,别逼我,小子。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1727.mp3|Script = You wanna stick in the face pal?|Translation = 你想被打脸吗,朋友?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1728.mp3|Script = You wanna piece of me, pal?|Translation = 你想和我比划比划吗,朋友?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1729.mp3|Script = You're looking for trouble, pal.|Translation = 你这是在自找麻烦,朋友。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1730.mp3|Script = Hey, watch yourself!|Translation = 嘿,小心点!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1731.mp3|Script = I'm bigger and tougher than you.|Translation = 我比你更大更坚强。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1732.mp3|Script = Hey!|Translation = 嘿!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1733.mp3|Script = I take steroids, mister.|Translation = 我服用类固醇,先生。}} | |
− | + | === 随意交谈 === | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1734.mp3|Script = What's going on?|Translation = 这是怎么回事?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1735.mp3|Script = We expect in trouble today.|Translation = 我们预计今天会遇到麻烦。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1736.mp3|Script = You see any punk's around today?|Translation = 你今天有在附近看到小混混吗?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1737.mp3|Script = Man, I love beating up troublemakers.|Translation = 伙计,我就喜欢教训找麻烦的人。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1738.mp3|Script = I believe in protecting decent folk from those punks.|Translation = 我相信要保护正直的人免受那些蠢货的伤害。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1739.mp3|Script = We got trouble coming. I can feel it.|Translation = 我们遇到麻烦了,我能感觉到。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1740.mp3|Script = Hey, you ever hear back from the police?|Translation = 嘿,你收到警察的回复了吗?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1741.mp3|Script = Police can't stop trouble.|Translation = 警察无法阻止麻烦。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1742.mp3|Script = What he's saying to you.|Translation = 他正在对你说什么。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1743.mp3|Script = You wanna beat some heads in?|Translation = 你想揍一些人吗?}} | |
− | + | ||
− | + | === 差点被碾过 === | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1744.mp3|Script = Hey!|Translation = 嘿!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1745.mp3|Script = That idiot tried to kill me!|Translation = 那个白痴想杀我!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1746.mp3|Script = Come here, I'll smash your face in!|Translation = 过来,我打烂你的脸!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1747.mp3|Script = You wanna beatin' pal?|Translation = 你想挨打吗,朋友?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1748.mp3|Script = You think you can hurt me, mister?|Translation = 你认为你能伤害我吗,先生?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1749.mp3|Script = Moron!|Translation = 白痴!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1750.mp3|Script = Stay away from me!|Translation = 离我远点!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1751.mp3|Script = Come here and fight!|Translation = 来这里打一架吧!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1752.mp3|Script = Yeah, mister? Yeah!|Translation = 是吗,先生?是的!}} | |
− | + | === 撩妹 === | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1753.mp3|Script = Oh, look at her, man.|Translation = 哦,看看她,伙计。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1754.mp3|Script = Look at that girl! Beautiful!|Translation = 看那个女孩!真漂亮!}} | |
− | + | === 拳打脚踢 === | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1755.mp3|Script = Come on man!|Translation = 来吧伙计!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1756.mp3|Script = Enjoy this punk!|Translation = 给这小子上一课!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1757.mp3|Script = You think you can mess with us?|Translation = 你以为你能惹我们吗?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1758.mp3|Script = We're the security asshole!|Translation = 我们就是安全,混蛋!}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1759.mp3|Script = What are you thinking?|Translation = 你在想什么?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1760.mp3|Script = You know how many steroids we take punk?|Translation = 你知道我们吃了多少类固醇吗,小子?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1761.mp3|Script = You want pal?|Translation = 你想来点吗,朋友?}} | |
− | + | === 被枪吓到 === | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1762.mp3|Script = It's only a gun, pal, I've got muscles.|Translation = 伙计,那就是把枪,我可是有肌肉。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1763.mp3|Script = You wanna go tough guy?|Translation = 你想成为硬汉吗?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1764.mp3|Script = Yeah punk, I ain't scared.|Translation = 是的,小子,我并不害怕。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1765.mp3|Script = Tough guy with a gun, huh?|Translation = 拿枪的硬汉,哈?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1766.mp3|Script = You ain't scaring me.|Translation = 你吓不住我。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1767.mp3|Script = Yeah, punk.|Translation = 是的,小子。}} | |
− | + | ||
− | + | === 迷路 === | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1768.mp3|Script = Where are we?|Translation = 我们在哪里?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1769.mp3|Script = Where is this?|Translation = 这是哪里?}} | |
− | + | === 死而复生 === | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1770.mp3|Script = Am I okay?|Translation = 我还好吗?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1771.mp3|Script = Help me!|Translation = 救我!}} | |
− | }} | + | === 调查事件 === |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1772.mp3|Script = You see that?|Translation = 你看到了吗?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1773.mp3|Script = Oh no!|Translation = 不好了!}} | |
− | + | ||
− | + | == PIG安保集团成员 #2 == | |
− | + | === 被粗暴地撞到 === | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1774.mp3|Script = Oh, you're a dead man.|Translation = 噢,你已经死了。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1775.mp3|Script = Say your pray, shithead.|Translation = 说出你的祈祷吧,混蛋。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1776.mp3|Script = Yo, meet it, get back here.|Translation = 哟,回来接招。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1777.mp3|Script = I gotta freaking kill you.|Translation = 我真得杀了你。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1778.mp3|Script = I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck.|Translation = 我要把你的头扯下来,然后拉你的脖子里。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1779.mp3|Script = Yo punk, you're going bye bye.|Translation = 哟小子,你要说再见了。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1780.mp3|Script = I'm gonna beat you to a pull boy.|Translation = 小子,我要揍死你。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1781.mp3|Script = Oh, you're gonna wish you'd never been born.|Translation = 哦,你会希望自己从未出生过。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1782.mp3|Script = See you are kidding me right?|Translation = 你看你是在开玩笑吧?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1783.mp3|Script = Oh man, I almost feel sorry for you.|Translation = 噢,伙计,我几乎为你感到难过。}} | |
− | + | === 随意交谈 === | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1784.mp3|Script = Yo, what's going on here?|Translation = 哟,这是怎么回事?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1785.mp3|Script = So I said this is the guy bite me asshole.|Translation = 所以我说这就是那个咬我的混蛋。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1786.mp3|Script = I should kill this little doggy yesterday.|Translation = 我昨天应该杀了这个狗东西。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1787.mp3|Script = So I punched this lights out, why not?|Translation = 所以我一拳把这盏灯打灭了,为什么不呢?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1788.mp3|Script = Who the hell don't like oranges?|Translation = 到底谁不喜欢橙子呢?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1789.mp3|Script = Yo, you gotta check out this broad.|Translation = 哟,这个你得多看看。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1790.mp3|Script = I love my easy chair more than life man.|Translation = 我爱我的安乐椅胜过爱生命,哥们。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1791.mp3|Script = Like the aftershave, a gift from the wife.|Translation = 就像须后水一样,是妻子送我的礼物。}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1792.mp3|Script = Hey, do you believe in UFOs, man?|Translation = 嘿,你相信有不明飞行物吗,伙计?}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1793.mp3|Script = I love my wife and my girlfriend equally.|Translation = 我对我的妻子和女朋友同样关爱。}} | |
− | + | === 差点被碾过 === | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1794.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1795.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1796.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1797.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | |
− | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1798.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | |
− | * | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1799.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} |
− | * | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1800.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} |
− | * | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1801.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} |
− | * | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1802.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} |
− | * | + | === 撩妹 === |
− | * | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1803.mp3|Script = Yo lady, nice rack!|Translation = 哟美女,胸不错啊!}} |
− | * | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1804.mp3|Script = Through legs, they go all the way up.|Translation = 沿着腿,它们一路向上。}} |
− | * | + | === 拳打脚踢 === |
− | * | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1805.mp3|Script = I'm gonna thrash your face up bro.|Translation = 我要打你的脸,兄弟。}} |
− | * | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1806.mp3|Script = Oh man, are you a goner?|Translation = 噢,伙计,你是一个废物吗?}} |
− | * | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1807.mp3|Script = Stick my foot so far up your ass.|Translation = 我的脚踢在你的屁股上。}} |
− | * | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1808.mp3|Script = You little wimp!|Translation = 你这个小窝囊废!}} |
− | * | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1809.mp3|Script = You won't live to see tomorrow.|Translation = 你不会活着看到明天。}} |
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1810.mp3|Script = I mean, business.|Translation = 我的意思是,生意。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1811.mp3|Script = This is no joke shithead.|Translation = 这可不是开玩笑的,混蛋。}} | ||
+ | === 被枪吓到 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1812.mp3|Script = Oh am I supposed to run or something?|Translation = 哦,我应该逃跑还是什么?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1813.mp3|Script = I don't really look scared, do I?|Translation = 我看起来像是很害怕吗?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1814.mp3|Script = I'm so scared, wimp-wimp.|Translation = 我好怕怕哦!}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1815.mp3|Script = Put that little thing away.|Translation = 把那个小东西收起来。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1816.mp3|Script = I'm crappin' my pants.|Translation = 我快拉裤子了。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1817.mp3|Script = What is that serial toy or something?|Translation = 那是个系列玩具还是什么?}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | === 迷路 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1818.mp3|Script = Yo, where the hell am I?|Translation = 哟,我到底在哪儿?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1819.mp3|Script = Oh man, am I lost?|Translation = 天哪,我迷路了吗?}} | ||
+ | === 死而复生 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1820.mp3|Script = Hey, man. Thanks a lot.|Translation = 嗨,老兄。多谢。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1821.mp3|Script = Yo, that's a cool thing you did there.|Translation = 哟,你刚刚做了一件很酷的事情。}} | ||
+ | === 调查事件 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1822.mp3|Script = Why are you freaking kidding me?|Translation = 你为什么要开我的玩笑?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1823.mp3|Script = Well man, that'll give you nightmares for months.|Translation = 好吧,伙计,这会让你连续几个月做噩梦。}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | == PIG安保集团成员 #3 == | ||
+ | === 被粗暴地撞到 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1824.mp3|Script = Oh, you're a dead man.|Translation = 噢,你已经死了。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1825.mp3|Script = Say your pray, shithead.|Translation = 说出你的祈祷吧,混蛋。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1826.mp3|Script = Yo, meet it, get back here.|Translation = 哟,回来接招。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1827.mp3|Script = I'm gonna freaking kill you!|Translation = 我他妈要杀了你!}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1828.mp3|Script = I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck.|Translation = 我要把你的头扯下来,然后拉你的脖子里。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1829.mp3|Script = Yo, punk!|Translation = 哟,小子!}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1830.mp3|Script = You're going bye bye.|Translation = 你要说再见了。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1831.mp3|Script = You're kidding me, right?|Translation = 你在开玩笑吧?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1832.mp3|Script = I'm gonna beat you to a pulp, boy!|Translation = 我要把你揍扁你,小子!}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1833.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | === 随意交谈 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1834.mp3|Script = Yo, what's going on here?|Translation = 哟,这是怎么回事?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1835.mp3|Script = So I just did a guy bite me, asshole.|Translation = 所以我刚刚被一个人咬了,蠢货。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1836.mp3|Script = So I punched this light out, why not?|Translation = 所以我一拳把这盏灯打灭了,为什么不呢?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1837.mp3|Script = Who the hell don't like oranges?|Translation = 到底谁不喜欢橙子呢?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1838.mp3|Script = Yo, you gotta check out this broad.|Translation = 哟,这个你得多看看。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1839.mp3|Script = I love my easy chair more than life.|Translation = 我爱我的安乐椅胜过爱生命。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1840.mp3|Script = Do you like this after shave?|Translation = 刮完胡子后你喜欢这个吗?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1841.mp3|Script = Do you believe in UFOs, man?|Translation = 你相信有不明飞行物吗,伙计?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1842.mp3|Script = I love my wife and my girlfriend equally.|Translation = 我对我的妻子和女朋友同样关爱。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1843.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | === 差点被碾过 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1844.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1845.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1846.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1847.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1848.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1849.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1850.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1851.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1852.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | === 撩妹 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1853.mp3|Script = Yo lady, nice rack!|Translation = 哟美女,胸不错啊!}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1854.mp3|Script = Through legs, they go all the way up.|Translation = 沿着腿,它们一路向上。}} | ||
+ | === 拳打脚踢 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1855.mp3|Script = I'm gonna thrash your face up bro.|Translation = 我要打你的脸,兄弟。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1856.mp3|Script = Oh man, you're a goner!|Translation = 噢,伙计,你真是个废物!}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1857.mp3|Script = I'm gonna stick my foot so far up your ass.|Translation = 我的脚踢在你的屁股上。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1858.mp3|Script = You little wimp.|Translation = 小窝囊废!}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1859.mp3|Script = You won't live to see tomorrow.|Translation = 你不会活着看到明天。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1860.mp3|Script = This is no joke shithead.|Translation = 这可不是开玩笑的混蛋。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1861.mp3|Script = I'll break your neck.|Translation = 我会扭断你的脖子。}} | ||
+ | === 被枪吓到 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1862.mp3|Script = Am I supposed to run or something?|Translation = 我应该逃跑还是什么?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1863.mp3|Script = I don't really look scared, do I?|Translation = 我看起来像是很害怕吗?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1864.mp3|Script = You're not gonna kill me.|Translation = 你不会杀我的。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1865.mp3|Script = I've seen you before punk.|Translation = 我我之前见过你,小子。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1866.mp3|Script = I've seen this all before.|Translation = 我以前见过这一切。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1867.mp3|Script = What is that? A serial toy or something?|Translation = 那是什么?那是个系列玩具还是什么?}} | ||
+ | === 迷路 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1868.mp3|Script = Ah, am I ever lost, man?|Translation = 啊,我曾经迷过路吗,伙计?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1869.mp3|Script = *No sound*|Translation = *没有声音*}} | ||
+ | === 死而复生 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1870.mp3|Script = Hey man, thanks a lot.|Translation = 嘿伙计,非常感谢。}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1871.mp3|Script = Yo, that's a cool thing you did there.|Translation = 哟,你刚刚做了一件很酷的事情。}} | ||
+ | === 调查事件 === | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1872.mp3|Script = Oh you freaking kidding me?|Translation = 哦,你他妈在开玩笑吗?}} | ||
+ | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_1873.mp3|Script = That'll give you nightmares for months!|Translation = 这会让你连续几个月做噩梦!}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | |||
+ | {{GTAVC}} |
2023年12月20日 (三) 17:03的最新版本
< 返回上级:侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
PIG安保集团成员A | |
---|---|
代码 | GDA |
PIG安保集团成员B | |
---|---|
代码 | GDB |
PIG安保集团成员的语音序号为1724-1873。
PIG安保集团成员 #1
被粗暴地撞到
Get away from me! | |
离我远点! |
Hey, you wanna beat him? | |
嘿,你想揍他吗? |
Hey, don't push me, punk. | |
嘿,别逼我,小子。 |
You wanna stick in the face pal? | |
你想被打脸吗,朋友? |
You wanna piece of me, pal? | |
你想和我比划比划吗,朋友? |
You're looking for trouble, pal. | |
你这是在自找麻烦,朋友。 |
Hey, watch yourself! | |
嘿,小心点! |
I'm bigger and tougher than you. | |
我比你更大更坚强。 |
Hey! | |
嘿! |
I take steroids, mister. | |
我服用类固醇,先生。 |
随意交谈
What's going on? | |
这是怎么回事? |
We expect in trouble today. | |
我们预计今天会遇到麻烦。 |
You see any punk's around today? | |
你今天有在附近看到小混混吗? |
Man, I love beating up troublemakers. | |
伙计,我就喜欢教训找麻烦的人。 |
I believe in protecting decent folk from those punks. | |
我相信要保护正直的人免受那些蠢货的伤害。 |
We got trouble coming. I can feel it. | |
我们遇到麻烦了,我能感觉到。 |
Hey, you ever hear back from the police? | |
嘿,你收到警察的回复了吗? |
Police can't stop trouble. | |
警察无法阻止麻烦。 |
What he's saying to you. | |
他正在对你说什么。 |
You wanna beat some heads in? | |
你想揍一些人吗? |
差点被碾过
Hey! | |
嘿! |
That idiot tried to kill me! | |
那个白痴想杀我! |
Come here, I'll smash your face in! | |
过来,我打烂你的脸! |
You wanna beatin' pal? | |
你想挨打吗,朋友? |
You think you can hurt me, mister? | |
你认为你能伤害我吗,先生? |
Moron! | |
白痴! |
Stay away from me! | |
离我远点! |
Come here and fight! | |
来这里打一架吧! |
Yeah, mister? Yeah! | |
是吗,先生?是的! |
撩妹
Oh, look at her, man. | |
哦,看看她,伙计。 |
Look at that girl! Beautiful! | |
看那个女孩!真漂亮! |
拳打脚踢
Come on man! | |
来吧伙计! |
Enjoy this punk! | |
给这小子上一课! |
You think you can mess with us? | |
你以为你能惹我们吗? |
We're the security asshole! | |
我们就是安全,混蛋! |
What are you thinking? | |
你在想什么? |
You know how many steroids we take punk? | |
你知道我们吃了多少类固醇吗,小子? |
You want pal? | |
你想来点吗,朋友? |
被枪吓到
It's only a gun, pal, I've got muscles. | |
伙计,那就是把枪,我可是有肌肉。 |
You wanna go tough guy? | |
你想成为硬汉吗? |
Yeah punk, I ain't scared. | |
是的,小子,我并不害怕。 |
Tough guy with a gun, huh? | |
拿枪的硬汉,哈? |
You ain't scaring me. | |
你吓不住我。 |
Yeah, punk. | |
是的,小子。 |
迷路
Where are we? | |
我们在哪里? |
Where is this? | |
这是哪里? |
死而复生
Am I okay? | |
我还好吗? |
Help me! | |
救我! |
调查事件
You see that? | |
你看到了吗? |
Oh no! | |
不好了! |
PIG安保集团成员 #2
被粗暴地撞到
Oh, you're a dead man. | |
噢,你已经死了。 |
Say your pray, shithead. | |
说出你的祈祷吧,混蛋。 |
Yo, meet it, get back here. | |
哟,回来接招。 |
I gotta freaking kill you. | |
我真得杀了你。 |
I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck. | |
我要把你的头扯下来,然后拉你的脖子里。 |
Yo punk, you're going bye bye. | |
哟小子,你要说再见了。 |
I'm gonna beat you to a pull boy. | |
小子,我要揍死你。 |
Oh, you're gonna wish you'd never been born. | |
哦,你会希望自己从未出生过。 |
See you are kidding me right? | |
你看你是在开玩笑吧? |
Oh man, I almost feel sorry for you. | |
噢,伙计,我几乎为你感到难过。 |
随意交谈
Yo, what's going on here? | |
哟,这是怎么回事? |
So I said this is the guy bite me asshole. | |
所以我说这就是那个咬我的混蛋。 |
I should kill this little doggy yesterday. | |
我昨天应该杀了这个狗东西。 |
So I punched this lights out, why not? | |
所以我一拳把这盏灯打灭了,为什么不呢? |
Who the hell don't like oranges? | |
到底谁不喜欢橙子呢? |
Yo, you gotta check out this broad. | |
哟,这个你得多看看。 |
I love my easy chair more than life man. | |
我爱我的安乐椅胜过爱生命,哥们。 |
Like the aftershave, a gift from the wife. | |
就像须后水一样,是妻子送我的礼物。 |
Hey, do you believe in UFOs, man? | |
嘿,你相信有不明飞行物吗,伙计? |
I love my wife and my girlfriend equally. | |
我对我的妻子和女朋友同样关爱。 |
差点被碾过
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
撩妹
Yo lady, nice rack! | |
哟美女,胸不错啊! |
Through legs, they go all the way up. | |
沿着腿,它们一路向上。 |
拳打脚踢
I'm gonna thrash your face up bro. | |
我要打你的脸,兄弟。 |
Oh man, are you a goner? | |
噢,伙计,你是一个废物吗? |
Stick my foot so far up your ass. | |
我的脚踢在你的屁股上。 |
You little wimp! | |
你这个小窝囊废! |
You won't live to see tomorrow. | |
你不会活着看到明天。 |
I mean, business. | |
我的意思是,生意。 |
This is no joke shithead. | |
这可不是开玩笑的,混蛋。 |
被枪吓到
Oh am I supposed to run or something? | |
哦,我应该逃跑还是什么? |
I don't really look scared, do I? | |
我看起来像是很害怕吗? |
I'm so scared, wimp-wimp. | |
我好怕怕哦! |
Put that little thing away. | |
把那个小东西收起来。 |
I'm crappin' my pants. | |
我快拉裤子了。 |
What is that serial toy or something? | |
那是个系列玩具还是什么? |
迷路
Yo, where the hell am I? | |
哟,我到底在哪儿? |
Oh man, am I lost? | |
天哪,我迷路了吗? |
死而复生
Hey, man. Thanks a lot. | |
嗨,老兄。多谢。 |
Yo, that's a cool thing you did there. | |
哟,你刚刚做了一件很酷的事情。 |
调查事件
Why are you freaking kidding me? | |
你为什么要开我的玩笑? |
Well man, that'll give you nightmares for months. | |
好吧,伙计,这会让你连续几个月做噩梦。 |
PIG安保集团成员 #3
被粗暴地撞到
Oh, you're a dead man. | |
噢,你已经死了。 |
Say your pray, shithead. | |
说出你的祈祷吧,混蛋。 |
Yo, meet it, get back here. | |
哟,回来接招。 |
I'm gonna freaking kill you! | |
我他妈要杀了你! |
I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck. | |
我要把你的头扯下来,然后拉你的脖子里。 |
Yo, punk! | |
哟,小子! |
You're going bye bye. | |
你要说再见了。 |
You're kidding me, right? | |
你在开玩笑吧? |
I'm gonna beat you to a pulp, boy! | |
我要把你揍扁你,小子! |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
随意交谈
Yo, what's going on here? | |
哟,这是怎么回事? |
So I just did a guy bite me, asshole. | |
所以我刚刚被一个人咬了,蠢货。 |
So I punched this light out, why not? | |
所以我一拳把这盏灯打灭了,为什么不呢? |
Who the hell don't like oranges? | |
到底谁不喜欢橙子呢? |
Yo, you gotta check out this broad. | |
哟,这个你得多看看。 |
I love my easy chair more than life. | |
我爱我的安乐椅胜过爱生命。 |
Do you like this after shave? | |
刮完胡子后你喜欢这个吗? |
Do you believe in UFOs, man? | |
你相信有不明飞行物吗,伙计? |
I love my wife and my girlfriend equally. | |
我对我的妻子和女朋友同样关爱。 |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
差点被碾过
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
撩妹
Yo lady, nice rack! | |
哟美女,胸不错啊! |
Through legs, they go all the way up. | |
沿着腿,它们一路向上。 |
拳打脚踢
I'm gonna thrash your face up bro. | |
我要打你的脸,兄弟。 |
Oh man, you're a goner! | |
噢,伙计,你真是个废物! |
I'm gonna stick my foot so far up your ass. | |
我的脚踢在你的屁股上。 |
You little wimp. | |
小窝囊废! |
You won't live to see tomorrow. | |
你不会活着看到明天。 |
This is no joke shithead. | |
这可不是开玩笑的混蛋。 |
I'll break your neck. | |
我会扭断你的脖子。 |
被枪吓到
Am I supposed to run or something? | |
我应该逃跑还是什么? |
I don't really look scared, do I? | |
我看起来像是很害怕吗? |
You're not gonna kill me. | |
你不会杀我的。 |
I've seen you before punk. | |
我我之前见过你,小子。 |
I've seen this all before. | |
我以前见过这一切。 |
What is that? A serial toy or something? | |
那是什么?那是个系列玩具还是什么? |
迷路
Ah, am I ever lost, man? | |
啊,我曾经迷过路吗,伙计? |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
死而复生
Hey man, thanks a lot. | |
嘿伙计,非常感谢。 |
Yo, that's a cool thing you did there. | |
哟,你刚刚做了一件很酷的事情。 |
调查事件
Oh you freaking kidding me? | |
哦,你他妈在开玩笑吗? |
That'll give you nightmares for months! | |
这会让你连续几个月做噩梦! |
|