小 |
小 (文本替换 - 替换“{{GTAVCInfoboxS|”为“{{Back|侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市}} {{GTAVCInfoboxS|”) |
||
(未显示同一用户的1个中间版本) | |||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
+ | {{Back|侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市}} | ||
{{GTAVCInfoboxS|COP|警察}} | {{GTAVCInfoboxS|COP|警察}} | ||
当犯罪等级为一颗星{{GTAVCStar|1}}时,大街上会有巡逻的警察来追捕你。如果手上没有武器,警察会用警棍攻击,如果手持武器,则警察会用手枪攻击。当犯罪等级为两颗星{{GTAVCStar|2}}时,会有警车对你跟踪追捕。当犯罪等级为三颗星{{GTAVCStar|3}}时,会有一架警用直升机追踪并射击你,警察会制作障碍物并放置钉条以扎爆轮胎。当犯罪等级为四颗星{{GTAVCStar|4}}时,会有驾驶更大的卡车并配备有冲锋枪和防弹背心的[[特警(罪恶都市)|特警]]前来抓捕。警察的语音序号为{{GTAVCFile|8469-8693}}。 | 当犯罪等级为一颗星{{GTAVCStar|1}}时,大街上会有巡逻的警察来追捕你。如果手上没有武器,警察会用警棍攻击,如果手持武器,则警察会用手枪攻击。当犯罪等级为两颗星{{GTAVCStar|2}}时,会有警车对你跟踪追捕。当犯罪等级为三颗星{{GTAVCStar|3}}时,会有一架警用直升机追踪并射击你,警察会制作障碍物并放置钉条以扎爆轮胎。当犯罪等级为四颗星{{GTAVCStar|4}}时,会有驾驶更大的卡车并配备有冲锋枪和防弹背心的[[特警(罪恶都市)|特警]]前来抓捕。警察的语音序号为{{GTAVCFile|8469-8693}}。 | ||
第236行: | 第237行: | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_8692.mp3|Script = Yeah, you are punk.|Translation = 耶,你就是个混蛋}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_8692.mp3|Script = Yeah, you are punk.|Translation = 耶,你就是个混蛋}} | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_8693.mp3|Script = I got headshot.|Translation = 我一枪爆头了}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_8693.mp3|Script = I got headshot.|Translation = 我一枪爆头了}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | |||
+ | {{GTAVC}} |
2022年6月2日 (四) 21:24的最新版本
< 返回上级:侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
警察 | |
---|---|
代码 | COP |
当犯罪等级为一颗星时,大街上会有巡逻的警察来追捕你。如果手上没有武器,警察会用警棍攻击,如果手持武器,则警察会用手枪攻击。当犯罪等级为两颗星时,会有警车对你跟踪追捕。当犯罪等级为三颗星时,会有一架警用直升机追踪并射击你,警察会制作障碍物并放置钉条以扎爆轮胎。当犯罪等级为四颗星时,会有驾驶更大的卡车并配备有冲锋枪和防弹背心的特警前来抓捕。警察的语音序号为8469-8693。
警察 #1
Don't move a muscle, chump. | |
不要动,傻瓜 |
Your mine, pretty boy. | |
你被我拿下了,兄弟 |
Real smart, ain't you? | |
你真聪明,不是吗? |
I hope you like the words - pick up the soap. | |
我希望你喜欢这个词——捡肥皂 |
You know what else I can do with this? | |
你知道我还能用这个做什么吗? |
I'm coming, head down! | |
我来了,低头! |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
Move along there! | |
沿着那里移动! |
All the line in the police dirty ass. | |
啥活都得让警察擦屁股 |
Out of the way! | |
别挡路! |
You're shuttling police business! | |
你在穿梭于警察的业务! |
Your ID! | |
出示你的身份证! |
Come back here! | |
给我回来! |
Stop, your under arrest! | |
站住,你被捕了! |
Boys, he's over there! | |
伙计们,他在那! |
Get him! | |
抓住他! |
Cover me! | |
掩护我! |
I need a metal! | |
我需要一个金属! |
You've been drinking! | |
你喝酒了! |
This is government property! | |
这是政府的财产! |
You come here! | |
你来这里! |
I got a clear shot. | |
我这枪很准 |
You get your butt over here. | |
你给我过来 |
I see him over there. | |
我看到他在那里 |
What are you doing! | |
你在做什么! |
Why you stupid chump? | |
为什么你做这傻事? |
What are you thinking! | |
你在想什么呢! |
What are you doing, I'm a trained officer! | |
你在做什么,我是一个训练有素的警官! |
What are you doing! | |
你在做什么! |
I got you covered! | |
我掩护你! |
Come on, move in! | |
来吧,进去吧! |
I hope I getting the papers for this. | |
我希望我能因此升职 |
All the line in the police dirty ass. | |
啥活都得让警察擦屁股 |
You got ID? | |
你有身份证吗? |
Show me your license. | |
给我看看你的证件 |
Come here! | |
来这里! |
Stop or I'll call for backup! | |
站住,不然我就叫支援了! |
Don't run away from me. | |
不要从我身边跑开 |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
Your surrounded! | |
你被包围了! |
We have you fully surrounded, criminal. | |
我们把你完全包围了,罪犯 |
He's going down. | |
他要倒下了 |
I got him, I got him. | |
我抓住他了,我抓住他了 |
I got a clear shot. | |
我这枪很准 |
I see him. | |
我看到他了 |
警察 #2
Take him in then beat him up. | |
把他抓起来,然后揍他一顿 |
You're going nowhere. | |
你无处可去了 |
Hope you got a lawyer idiot. | |
希望你有一个律师,白痴 |
Better redo your rights. | |
最好重做你的权利 |
You asked for this! | |
这是你自找的! |
Beating punks at my age. | |
揍和我年龄一样的小混混 |
You look like you need this. | |
你看起来需要这个 |
Get out of it. | |
滚出去吧 |
Get out of the way. | |
别挡路 |
Move along. | |
走吧 |
Come on, move. | |
快走 |
Your in the way there. | |
你在那里碍手碍脚的 |
I'm trying to give chase! | |
我正在努力追赶! |
You better stop or we'll kill you! | |
你最好停下来,否则我们会杀了你! |
Don't make us chase you. | |
别让我们追你 |
I'd chase you but I had too many donuts! | |
我想追你,但我吃了太多的甜甜圈! |
Cover me, I don't wanna die. | |
掩护我,我不想死 |
I'm retiring soon cover me! | |
我马上就要退休了,掩护我! |
What's going on? | |
怎么了? |
Hitting a police car is not done. | |
撞了警车这可没完 |
My car! | |
我的车! |
Your gonna have to pay for this! | |
你要为此付出代价! |
I'm too old to jump this far! | |
我太老了,跳不了这么远! |
Come back here you idiot! | |
回来,你这个白痴! |
Come on hit me, I wanna retire! | |
来打我吧,我想退休! |
You really wanna fight? | |
你真的想打架? |
Can't you just run away! | |
你就不能跑掉吗! |
You're really boring me mister! | |
你真让我厌烦,先生! |
Give me a break! | |
让我休息一下! |
Move Forward, Move Forward! | |
往前走,往前走! |
Move in and take him out! | |
上啊,把他干掉! |
Uh, can I retire now? | |
呃,我现在可以退休了吗? |
I'm done getting shot for this money! | |
我不想再为这些钱挨枪子了! |
Show me some ID. | |
给我看一些身份证 |
Give me an ID. | |
给我一个身份证 |
Don't make me run. | |
别让我跑起来 |
You make me run and I'll get all sweaty. | |
你让我跑起来,弄得浑身是汗 |
I'll beat you for this! | |
我就为此揍你! |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
We've got him surrounded! | |
我们已经把他包围了! |
Take him down. | |
把他打倒 |
I'm taking my shot. | |
我在打我的枪 |
I've got a clear shot. | |
我射了很准的一枪 |
He's outta control, cap him. | |
他失去控制了,把他干掉 |
Waste 'em were always right. | |
浪费子弹总是对的 |
警察 #3
Don't move a thing! | |
什么都不要动! |
Chop him and stop him! | |
揍他,阻止他! |
Not so big now mister. | |
也没那么难对付,先生 |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
You like that steak! | |
你会喜欢那块牛排! |
You deserve this my friend! | |
这是你应得的,我的朋友! |
This one's for the VCPD my friend! | |
这份功劳是给VCPD的,我的朋友! |
I'm a cop okay. | |
我是个警察,好吧 |
Police business, move please! | |
警察事务,请让开! |
Excuse me, I'm a cop! | |
对不起,我是警察! |
This is cop business sir. | |
这是警察的事,先生 |
Excuse me! Police Business! | |
对不起!警察事务! |
I'm going after him. | |
我要去找他 |
Stop! | |
站住! |
Stop him! | |
阻止他! |
Stop right now! | |
马上停下来! |
Keep cover. | |
保持掩护 |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
This is government property! | |
这是政府的财产! |
That is a crime! | |
这是犯罪! |
You are breaking the law! | |
你在犯法! |
You filthy criminal! | |
你这个肮脏的罪犯! |
You nearly killed me! | |
你差点杀了我! |
You're breaking the law! | |
你犯法了! |
Dangerous driving is a crime! | |
危险驾驶是一种犯罪! |
I'm trained! | |
我是受过训练的! |
I know Jiu-Jitsu sir! | |
我知道柔术,先生! |
I may have to hurt you. | |
我可能要伤害你 |
You're really making me mad! | |
你真的让我很生气! |
Move in. | |
快进去 |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
My first day on the job and this happens. | |
我第一天上班就发生这种事 |
Call my mom, Tell her I'm okay! | |
打电话给我妈,告诉她我没事! |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
Sir, you must stop now! | |
先生,你必须马上停止! |
Stop! | |
停下来! |
I am an officer of the law, stop! | |
我是一名执法人员,停! |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
We have him surrounded! | |
我们把他包围了! |
You are surrounded! | |
你被包围了! |
This is just like training. | |
这就像训练一样 |
I'll get him down. | |
我会把他弄下来 |
He's mine. | |
他是我的 |
Your going down. | |
你要下去了 |
警察 #4
I want ten minutes alone with this asshole. | |
我想和这个混蛋独处十分钟 |
We can have some fun with this guy. | |
我们可以和这家伙好好玩玩 |
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Hit 'em again. | |
哈哈哈,再揍他一顿 |
You having a good day, asshole? | |
你今天过得好吗,混蛋? |
You enjoying this?! | |
你喜欢这个吗? |
You mess with me! | |
你惹到我了! |
I'm paid to keep law and honor! | |
我的工作是维护法律和荣誉! |
Get Lost. | |
滚蛋吧 |
You abstracting me. | |
你把我弄糊涂了 |
Move, Police Business. | |
快走,警察事务 |
You wanna get arrested? | |
你想被逮捕吗? |
Get off of me. | |
从我身上下来 |
I'm on him! | |
我在抓他! |
That asshole's mine! | |
那个混蛋是我的! |
Boys, this way! | |
伙计们,这边走! |
There he goes I've given chase! | |
他在那里,我已经追了上去! |
Cover me, This asshole's mine! | |
掩护我,这个混蛋是我的! |
I'll drag him out by his feet! | |
我要用他的脚把他拖出来! |
My car! | |
我的车! |
My beautiful car! | |
我漂亮的车! |
You think that's funny wise guy! | |
你认为这很有趣吗? 聪明的家伙! |
I'll beat you for this! | |
我会为这个打你的! |
Big mistake asshole! | |
大错特错,混蛋! |
You think that's funny asshole! | |
你认为这很有趣吗,混蛋! |
You got a death wish or something! | |
你是想死还是怎么的! |
Your mine asshole. | |
你是我的,混蛋 |
Come on wise guy give it a shot. | |
来吧,聪明的家伙,给它一个机会 |
You massacuse boy. | |
你这个混蛋 |
What are you thinking? | |
你在想什么? |
Move in, I got your back. | |
进去吧,我支持你 |
I got you covered, Go Go Go! | |
我掩护你,走吧走吧! |
It's only a scratch. | |
这只是个擦伤而已 |
Get off of me. | |
离我远点 |
You got ID? | |
你有身份证吗? |
I'll need to see your license. | |
我需要看看你的驾照 |
Your under arrest. | |
你被捕了 |
Hey get back here! | |
嘿,给我回来! |
Stop right now! | |
马上停下来! |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
We have you surrounded asshole. | |
我们把你包围了,混蛋 |
Your Surrounded. | |
你被包围了 |
I see him. | |
我看到他了 |
He's mine. | |
他是我的 |
He's going down right now. | |
他现在要倒下了 |
I got him. | |
我抓住他了 |
警察 #5
Don't move a muscle! | |
一下也别动! |
Stay right there, tough guy! | |
呆在那里别动,刺头! |
Call your lawyer! | |
给你的律师打电话! |
I hope you like prison food. | |
我希望你喜欢监狱的食物 |
Yeah! you want a little more? | |
是啊!你想再来点吗? |
Hope you got a good doctor punk! | |
希望你有个好医生,蠢货! |
Your momma's gonna be crying punk! | |
你妈妈会哭的,蠢货! |
Ouch, I felt that! | |
哎哟,我感觉到了! |
Get out of the way. | |
别挡路 |
Disburse, immediately! | |
拨出,立即拨出! |
Don't make me shoot you by mistake. | |
别让我误杀你 |
Your in the damn way. | |
你他妈挡路了 |
Get him. | |
抓住他 |
This way, come on. | |
这边走,快点 |
I'm after him. | |
我在追他 |
I see him. | |
我看到他了 |
I got you covered. | |
我掩护你了 |
Take Cover. | |
找掩护 |
My car! | |
我的车! |
You hit me idiot! | |
你打我,白痴! |
You hit me I'll hit you with a bat! | |
你打我,我就用球棒打你! |
I'll kick your ass. | |
我要踢你的屁股 |
Don't make me angry! | |
别让我生气! |
Don't annoy me! | |
别惹我! |
Your trying my patience tough guy. | |
你在考验我的耐心,硬汉子 |
I'm enjoying this. | |
我很喜欢这样 |
Give me a best shot big man. | |
给我一个最好的机会,大人物 |
Is that the best you got? | |
你就这点能耐吗? |
Either, Either come on! | |
要么,要么,来吧! |
Move Forward. | |
前进 |
I hope you got a good lawyer punk. | |
我希望你有个好律师,蠢货 |
It's nothing, only a scratch. | |
这没什么,只是个擦伤 |
... let me back out there. | |
...让我回到那里 |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
I hope for your sake, I don't catch you! | |
我希望为你着想,我没抓住你! |
You're all mine, tough guy. | |
你落在我手下了,刺头 |
Just you and me, big boy. | |
这里只有你和我了,大兄弟 |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
We got him surrounded. | |
我们把他包围了 |
We got you ain't going nowhere! | |
我们抓到你了,你哪儿也不能去! |
I'll get him. | |
我会抓到他的 |
I'm on him. | |
我在抓他了 |
Yeah, you are punk. | |
耶,你就是个混蛋 |
I got headshot. | |
我一枪爆头了 |
|