avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“白人服务女青年(罪恶都市)”的版本间的差异

 
(未显示同一用户的1个中间版本)
第46行: 第46行:
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4087.mp3|Script = This is what you get for trying to get smart with me!|Translation = 这就是你对我犯蠢的下场!}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4087.mp3|Script = This is what you get for trying to get smart with me!|Translation = 这就是你对我犯蠢的下场!}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4088.mp3|Script = Only my man can hit me!|Translation = 只有我的男人可以打我!}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4088.mp3|Script = Only my man can hit me!|Translation = 只有我的男人可以打我!}}
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4089.mp3|Script = How do you like getting bitch-lapped?|Translation = 喜欢被我狂扇吗?}}
+
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4089.mp3|Script = How do you like getting bitch slapped?|Translation = 喜欢被我狂扇吗?}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4090.mp3|Script = You didn't think I had brass knuckles did you?|Translation = 你没想到我有指虎,对吧?}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4090.mp3|Script = You didn't think I had brass knuckles did you?|Translation = 你没想到我有指虎,对吧?}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4091.mp3|Script = You fight like a bone!|Translation = 你打得真没劲!}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4091.mp3|Script = You fight like a bone!|Translation = 你打得真没劲!}}
第89行: 第89行:
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4120.mp3|Script = I'm your medicine.|Translation = 我是你的良药。}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4120.mp3|Script = I'm your medicine.|Translation = 我是你的良药。}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4121.mp3|Script = I'll be your doctor love!|Translation = 我将是你的爱情医生!}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4121.mp3|Script = I'll be your doctor love!|Translation = 我将是你的爱情医生!}}
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4122.mp3|Script = Anything you want, sugar 20 bucks!|Translation = 想要什么20块就行!}}
+
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4122.mp3|Script = Anything you want sugar, 20 bucks!|Translation = 想要什么20块就行!}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4123.mp3|Script = I'll make you feel like a VIP.|Translation = 我会让你感觉像个贵宾。}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4123.mp3|Script = I'll make you feel like a VIP.|Translation = 我会让你感觉像个贵宾。}}
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4124.mp3|Script = I'm real liberal!|Translation = 我才是真正的自由!}}
+
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4124.mp3|Script = I'm real liberal!|Translation = 我真正的自由了!}}
  
 
== 叫出租车 ==
 
== 叫出租车 ==

2023年12月15日 (五) 15:38的最新版本

白人服务女青年
GTAVC WFYPR.png
代码 WFYPR
种族 GTAVCRace White Icon.png白人
性别 GTAVCGender Female Icon.png女性
年龄 GTAVCAge Young Icon.png年轻
身份 特殊服务

在游戏文件里,白人服务女青年的语音序号为4052-4125

被粗暴地撞到

I smile at everyone.
我对每个人都面带微笑。

You look sexy.
你看起来性感。

Come on, this is my first night!
来吧,这是我的第一晚!

What did you say your name was?
你刚才说你叫什么名字?

Do I know you?
我认识你吗?

Nice medallion!
好漂亮的奖章!

Hey where's your car honey?
嘿,亲爱的,你的车在哪里?

Pay first.
先付款。

Funny bunny, honey.
搞点乐子,亲爱的。

You're so big.
你真大啊。

No money, no funny bunny, honey.
没有钱,就没有乐子,亲爱的。

随意交谈

Heal me.
治愈我。

I need new stockings.
我需要新的长袜。

Yeah, I use this new neon moves, looks good, huh?
是的,我新学的霓虹舞步,看起来不错,对吧?

Is that skirt real ...
那裙子是真的……

Where'd you get those glasses?
你哪儿搞到那副眼镜的?

Just a tango all the way.
就是一路探戈。

I left him because he was so gay.
我离开他是因为他太娘了。

So many men such little time.
男人很多,时间却那么短。

One for the money, two for the snow.
一是为钱,二是为雪。

You got tickets for the show?
你有今晚演出的票吗?

Nice shoulder pads!
这护肩真漂亮!

You got tickets for the show tonight?
你有今晚演出的票吗?

You walk in the usual stretch tonight.
你今晚走的是惯常的路线。

Sexy!
性感!

差点被碾过

I wouldn't do you anyway!
反正我也不会喜欢你!

A lady's trying to work here!
一位女士在这里谈生意呢!

You cramp my style!
你弄坏了我的风格!

Go run your mom over!
去撞死你妈去!

Hey, watch it!
嘿,小心点!

This is my street!
这条街归我管!

Why?
为什么?

Stop it, jerk!
住手,混蛋!

Flute out, dweeb!
滚蛋,呆子!

Give me some love, jerk!
给我点爱,混蛋!

拳打脚踢

This is what you get for trying to get smart with me!
这就是你对我犯蠢的下场!

Only my man can hit me!
只有我的男人可以打我!

How do you like getting bitch slapped?
喜欢被我狂扇吗?

You didn't think I had brass knuckles did you?
你没想到我有指虎,对吧?

You fight like a bone!
你打得真没劲!

You ain't so hard, never were!
你一点都不硬,从来都不硬!

I was faking it!
我刚才是装的!

You loser!
你个废物!

Never touch me again!
别再碰我了!

一起成长

Ah, ah, oh wow, great!
啊,啊,哦哇,太好了!

Oh yeah baby, mm.
哦,是的,宝贝,嗯。

You and me? Mmm.
你和我?嗯。

Oh yeah baby.
哦,是的,宝贝。

Mmm, woo, I'm done.
嗯,喔,我完事了。

被枪吓到

Ooh, gun! How kinky!
哦,枪!好刺激!

Do it, pal. It won't be the first.
来吧,伙计。反正不是第一次了。

What do you want to free me?
你想解救我什么?

You're not holding that right.
你握枪姿势不对。

You're into that extension, huh?
你对那个扩容弹匣感兴趣吗?

Check me out, Flamer, do I look scared?
你觉得我看起来害怕吗?

被抢钱

I work hard for the money!
我为钱辛苦工作!

Hey!
嘿!

死而复生

Can it really be you, Prince Charming?
真的是你吗,白马王子?

与玩家互动

Baby, let's get down tonight!
宝贝,今晚让我们疯狂一下!

Oh, when I get this feeling.
哦,我来感觉了。

Helps to relieve your mind.
有助于释放你的心。

There's something I can do.
有些事情我能帮忙。

See what's storming inside me?
看看我内心的风暴?

The waves are rising and rising.
波涛汹涌,越来越高。

It's good for us.
这对我们都有好处。

Let me in.
让我进来。

Come, take control!
来,掌控一切!

Soon we'll be making it, honey.
很快我们就会实现,亲爱的。

I'm your medicine.
我是你的良药。

I'll be your doctor love!
我将是你的爱情医生!

Anything you want sugar, 20 bucks!
想要什么20块就行!

I'll make you feel like a VIP.
我会让你感觉像个贵宾。

I'm real liberal!
我真正的自由了!

叫出租车

I need to go home! Taxi!
我需要回家!出租车!


侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
公共机构 警察特警FBI便衣警察医护人员
帮派语音 古巴帮海地帮鲨鱼帮迪亚兹帮PIG安保集团飞车党维赛迪家族
路人语音 拉丁裔街头女青年拉丁裔街头中年女性拉丁裔街头男青年拉丁裔街头中年男性拉丁裔富贵女青年拉丁裔富贵中年女性拉丁裔富贵男青年拉丁裔富贵中年男性拉丁裔海滩女青年拉丁裔海滩中年女性拉丁裔海滩男青年拉丁裔海滩中年男性拉丁裔商务女青年拉丁裔酒吧女侍拉丁裔卖烟女性拉丁裔服务女青年拉丁裔流浪中年女性拉丁裔流浪中年男性拉丁裔机场工人拉丁裔男出租司机非裔码头工人非裔男青年罪犯非裔街头女青年非裔街头中年女性非裔街头男青年非裔街头中年男性非裔富贵女青年非裔富贵中年女性非裔富贵男青年非裔海滩女青年非裔海滩男青年非裔海滩中年女性非裔海滩中年男性非裔商务男青年非裔服务女青年非裔流浪中年女性非裔流浪中年男性非裔男皮条客非裔说唱男青年白人男青年罪犯白人街头女青年白人街头中年女性白人街头男青年白人街头中年男性白人富贵女青年白人富贵中年女性白人富贵男青年白人富贵中年男性白人海滩女青年白人海滩男青年白人海滩中年女性白人海滩中年男性白人建筑工白人高尔夫男青年白人高尔夫中年女性白人高尔夫中年男性白人女救生员白人男救生员白人商务女青年白人商务男青年白人商务中年男性白人服务女青年白人流浪中年女性白人流浪中年男性白人男皮条客白人男出租司机白人慢跑女青年白人慢跑男青年白人轮滑女青年白人轮滑男青年白人购物女青年白人购物中年女性日本女游客日本男游客
电台语音 狂野风格闪电FMK-聊天狂热105V-摇滚罪城公共广播惊人电台情感98.3浪潮103电台广告