(→差点被碾过) |
|||
第34行: | 第34行: | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4077.mp3|Script = I wouldn't do you anyway!|Translation = 反正我也不会喜欢你!}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4077.mp3|Script = I wouldn't do you anyway!|Translation = 反正我也不会喜欢你!}} | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4078.mp3|Script = A lady's trying to work here!|Translation = 一位女士在这里谈生意呢!}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4078.mp3|Script = A lady's trying to work here!|Translation = 一位女士在这里谈生意呢!}} | ||
− | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4079.mp3|Script = | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4079.mp3|Script = You cramp my style!|Translation = 你弄坏了我的风格!}} |
− | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4080.mp3|Script = Go run your mom over!|Translation = | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4080.mp3|Script = Go run your mom over!|Translation = 去撞死你妈去!}} |
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4081.mp3|Script = Hey, watch it!|Translation = 嘿,小心点!}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4081.mp3|Script = Hey, watch it!|Translation = 嘿,小心点!}} | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4082.mp3|Script = This is my street!|Translation = 这条街归我管!}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_4082.mp3|Script = This is my street!|Translation = 这条街归我管!}} |
2023年12月15日 (五) 15:36的版本
< 返回上级:侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
白人服务女青年 | |
---|---|
代码 | WFYPR |
种族 | 白人 |
性别 | 女性 |
年龄 | 年轻 |
身份 | 特殊服务 |
在游戏文件里,白人服务女青年的语音序号为4052-4125。
被粗暴地撞到
I smile at everyone. | |
我对每个人都面带微笑。 |
You look sexy. | |
你看起来性感。 |
Come on, this is my first night! | |
来吧,这是我的第一晚! |
What did you say your name was? | |
你刚才说你叫什么名字? |
Do I know you? | |
我认识你吗? |
Nice medallion! | |
好漂亮的奖章! |
Hey where's your car honey? | |
嘿,亲爱的,你的车在哪里? |
Pay first. | |
先付款。 |
Funny bunny, honey. | |
搞点乐子,亲爱的。 |
You're so big. | |
你真大啊。 |
No money, no funny bunny, honey. | |
没有钱,就没有乐子,亲爱的。 |
随意交谈
Heal me. | |
治愈我。 |
I need new stockings. | |
我需要新的长袜。 |
Yeah, I use this new neon moves, looks good, huh? | |
是的,我新学的霓虹舞步,看起来不错,对吧? |
Is that skirt real ... | |
那裙子是真的…… |
Where'd you get those glasses? | |
你哪儿搞到那副眼镜的? |
Just a tango all the way. | |
就是一路探戈。 |
I left him because he was so gay. | |
我离开他是因为他太娘了。 |
So many men such little time. | |
男人很多,时间却那么短。 |
One for the money, two for the snow. | |
一是为钱,二是为雪。 |
You got tickets for the show? | |
你有今晚演出的票吗? |
Nice shoulder pads! | |
这护肩真漂亮! |
You got tickets for the show tonight? | |
你有今晚演出的票吗? |
You walk in the usual stretch tonight. | |
你今晚走的是惯常的路线。 |
Sexy! | |
性感! |
差点被碾过
I wouldn't do you anyway! | |
反正我也不会喜欢你! |
A lady's trying to work here! | |
一位女士在这里谈生意呢! |
You cramp my style! | |
你弄坏了我的风格! |
Go run your mom over! | |
去撞死你妈去! |
Hey, watch it! | |
嘿,小心点! |
This is my street! | |
这条街归我管! |
Why? | |
为什么? |
Stop it, jerk! | |
住手,混蛋! |
Flute out, dweeb! | |
滚蛋,呆子! |
Give me some love, jerk! | |
给我点爱,混蛋! |
拳打脚踢
This is what you get for trying to get smart with me! | |
这就是你对我犯蠢的下场! |
Only my man can hit me! | |
只有我的男人可以打我! |
How do you like getting bitch-lapped? | |
喜欢被我狂扇吗? |
You didn't think I had brass knuckles did you? | |
你没想到我有指虎,对吧? |
You fight like a bone! | |
你打得真没劲! |
You ain't so hard, never were! | |
你一点都不硬,从来都不硬! |
I was faking it! | |
我刚才是装的! |
You loser! | |
你个废物! |
Never touch me again! | |
别再碰我了! |
一起成长
Ah, ah, oh wow, great! | |
啊,啊,哦哇,太好了! |
Oh yeah baby, mm. | |
哦,是的,宝贝,嗯。 |
You and me? Mmm. | |
你和我?嗯。 |
Oh yeah baby. | |
哦,是的,宝贝。 |
Mmm, woo, I'm done. | |
嗯,喔,我完事了。 |
被枪吓到
Ooh, gun! How kinky! | |
哦,枪!好刺激! |
Do it, pal. It won't be the first. | |
来吧,伙计。反正不是第一次了。 |
What do you want to free me? | |
你想解救我什么? |
You're not holding that right. | |
你握枪姿势不对。 |
You're into that extension, huh? | |
你对那个扩容弹匣感兴趣吗? |
Check me out, Flamer, do I look scared? | |
你觉得我看起来害怕吗? |
被抢钱
I work hard for the money! | |
我为钱辛苦工作! |
Hey! | |
嘿! |
死而复生
Can it really be you, Prince Charming? | |
真的是你吗,白马王子? |
与玩家互动
Baby, let's get down tonight! | |
宝贝,今晚让我们疯狂一下! |
Oh, when I get this feeling. | |
哦,我来感觉了。 |
Helps to relieve your mind. | |
有助于释放你的心。 |
There's something I can do. | |
有些事情我能帮忙。 |
See what's storming inside me? | |
看看我内心的风暴? |
The waves are rising and rising. | |
波涛汹涌,越来越高。 |
It's good for us. | |
这对我们都有好处。 |
Let me in. | |
让我进来。 |
Come, take control! | |
来,掌控一切! |
Soon we'll be making it, honey. | |
很快我们就会实现,亲爱的。 |
I'm your medicine. | |
我是你的良药。 |
I'll be your doctor love! | |
我将是你的爱情医生! |
Anything you want, sugar 20 bucks! | |
想要什么20块就行! |
I'll make you feel like a VIP. | |
我会让你感觉像个贵宾。 |
I'm real liberal! | |
我才是真正的自由! |
叫出租车
I need to go home! Taxi! | |
我需要回家!出租车! |
|