< 返回上级:侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
拉丁裔街头男青年 | |
---|---|
代码 | HMYST |
种族 | 拉丁裔 |
性别 | 男性 |
年龄 | 年轻 |
身份 | 街头人员 |
在游戏文件里,的语音序号为7922-7974。
被粗暴地撞到
What you got? | |
你有什么? |
You can pass, okay? | |
你可以通过,好吗? |
Is this the way it's gonna be, man? | |
哥们,你就这样搞? |
You want to feel the real bang man? | |
哥们,你想体验什么是震撼吗? |
Oi! | |
哦! |
There's only one way out of this one, man. | |
哥们,这里只有这么一条道 |
You got through me? | |
你想穿过我? |
... | |
... |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
随意交谈
Oh, yeah, man, you speak Spanish? | |
哥们,你说西班牙语吗? |
You have any money? | |
你有钱吗? |
I'm good at everything. | |
我啥都擅长 |
Yo soy capitán! | |
我是队长! |
Don't mess with me, man! | |
哥们,别惹我! |
Bro! | |
哥们! |
Get me some food man, I need it! | |
哥们,给我点食物,我很需要! |
You want me big time! | |
你很想要我! |
You have a job for me, puppy? | |
你能为我提供一份工作? |
I'll do what I can to get cash bro. | |
哥们,我只会拿钱办事 |
I know how to use a cuchillo! | |
我知道怎么用刀! |
差点被碾过
You miss me! | |
你没撞到我! |
I shot you a mile away, man! | |
哥们,我要在一英里外射你! |
Ah! | |
啊! |
You drive like a dumb, man! | |
哥们,你开车很蠢! |
Cálmate bobo! | |
冷静点,蠢货! |
How many more freaking times? | |
还特么要来几次? |
撩妹
This goes ... man. | |
哥们,这很…… |
Oh, man! | |
哦哥们! |
非汽车碰撞
Pull that trigger, man. | |
哥们,踩刹车 |
Try a little harder next time. | |
下次再狠点 |
Now we have you a good time, man. | |
现在我们得好好聊聊了 |
You miss me! | |
你没撞到我! |
I shot you a mile away, man! | |
哥们,我要在一英里外射你! |
Ah! | |
啊! |
How many more freaking times? | |
还特么要来几次? |
被枪吓到
You don't know what I know. | |
你不知道我知道什么 |
What you gonna do with it? | |
你要用它干嘛? |
You better hope that guns have many of bullets in it, man. | |
你最好希望枪里还有很多子弹,哥们 |
I'm gonna put my hands around your quail. | |
我要把手放在你的那个上 |
You got the gun out now, man? | |
哥们,你现在有枪是吧? |
Pull that trigger, man. | |
哥们,扣扳机 |
惊慌逃窜
Try a little harder next time. | |
下次再狠点 |
This is the only way to fly, man. | |
哥们,这是飞的唯一方式 |
Now we have you a good time, man. | |
现在我们得好好聊聊了 |
Just shut up and run. | |
闭嘴赶紧滚 |
死而复生
We're even now, chico. | |
哥们,我们现在扯平了 |
调查事件
This is bad, but I see worse. | |
情况很糟,但我见过更糟的 |
How many more people gonna die, man? | |
哥们,还有多少人会死? |
叫出租车
¡Oye taxi, sobe tan raro! | |
喂,出租车,上车好奇怪! |
|