< 返回上级:侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
当犯罪等级为四颗星时,会有配备有冲锋枪和防弹背心的便衣警察前来抓捕。便衣警察的语音序号为1874-1897。
样貌
语音
One last vermin in the world. | |
世界上最后一个害人精 |
Downtown boys will enjoy you bitch. | |
市区的孩子们会喜欢你这个婊子 |
Welcome to the shit storm, pal. | |
欢迎来到狗屎风暴,伙计 |
Freeze, Vice! | |
别动,这里是罪城警官! |
You think you can escape me? | |
你以为你能逃出我的手掌心? |
We always get a man. | |
我们总能抓到犯人 |
Take him in boys, I gotta do with my hair. | |
带他进去吧,我还要整理一下发型 |
Freeze, Vice! | |
别动,这里是罪城警官! |
I hope you got yourself a great lawyer. | |
我希望你给自己找了个好律师 |
Jail will definitely losing you up. | |
监狱肯定会让你失望 |
You and your ass are going to love jail. | |
你和你的屁股会喜欢监狱的 |
Freeze, Vice! | |
别动,这里是罪城警官! |
VC Vice, you're screwed pal! | |
罪城警官,你完蛋了,伙计! |
Get this scumbag out of my face! | |
把这个人渣从我面前移开! |
Another bad guy for VC's finest. | |
罪城警官精英部队又对付了一个坏家伙 |
Freeze, Vice! | |
别动,这里是罪城警官! |
Say goodbye to Vice City kid! | |
跟罪城说再见吧,孩子! |
Take a last look at the sea buddy! | |
最后看一眼海,伙计! |
I thought your gonna be lucky this time, didn't you! | |
我以为你这次会很幸运,不是吗! |
Freeze, Vice! | |
别动,这里是罪城警官! |
Your time is up man, mine so it's just gone. | |
你的时间到了,我的时间也到了 |
Did you have fun? | |
你玩得开心吗? |
Shame, you won't be joining us for cocktails later. | |
遗憾的是,你以后没法和我们一起喝鸡尾酒了 |
Freeze, Vice! | |
别动,这里是罪城警官! |
|