avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

迪亚兹帮成员(罪恶都市)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年12月20日 (三) 16:22的版本 →‎差点被碾过
迪亚兹帮成员A
GTAVC CLA.png
代码 CLA
迪亚兹帮成员B
GTAVC CLB.png
代码 CLB

迪亚兹帮成员的语音序号为1226-1513

迪亚兹帮成员 #1

被堵住去路

Move!
动起来!

Come on!
快点!

You know who we work for.
你清楚我们是给谁干活的

What are you doing that for?
你在那干什么呢?

Come on, move!
快点,快走!

We're in a hurry, idiota!
蠢货,我很急的!

Move that damn vehicle!
车子赶紧他妈开走!

Hurry up!
快点!

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

被粗暴地撞到

Careful.
小心点

Hey, get lost!
喂,滚蛋!

Watch yourself, tough guy.
看着点,小子

You in the way.
你挡道儿了

Hey, we're trying to do business over here.
喂,我们在这做生意呢

Move!
快走!

Don't push me!
别推我!

You know who our boss is, ... man?
你知道我们的头儿是谁吗?

Don't push me!
别推我!

Excuse me.
有事吗你

汽车碰撞

This car belongs to Diaz.
这辆车是迪亚兹帮的

What are you thinking?
你在想什么?

What are you doing for that?
你在那干什么呢?

You're hit me!
你敢撞我!

Now I hit you!
现在该我撞你了!

Diaz want you killed!
迪亚兹帮要你狗命!

Dickhead!
蠢货!

Stupid idiota!
蠢货!

You can't hit one of Diaz's cars.
迪亚兹帮的车你可碰不了一点

*No sound*
*没声音*

随意交谈

What did the boss say?
老大怎么说的?

Yeah, I heard this born was unsatisfying.
对,我听说这事办的不咋地

It's expecting a big real shipment from Colombia.
预计会有大量来自哥伦比亚的货物

He's in a real bad mood.
他最近情绪真不好

Somebody call him a sweaty dwarf.
有人叫他流汗小矮人

You know those chat at the easy runs?
你知道轻松跑步时聊的什么吗?

He steals the money back.
他把钱偷回来了

You going back home this summer?
你这个夏天就要回家了?

No, I can't either.
不,我也没办法

Got anything to say for yourself?
想好为自己说什么了吗?

差点被碾过

Hey!
喂!

Move!
动起来!

Dickhead!
蠢货!

Idiota!
蠢货!

What are you thinking?
你在想什么?

You wanna die tough guy?
你找死吗,小子?

You get to move on, mister.
先生,你得赶紧走

That guy tried to kill me!
那家伙想杀我!

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

撩妹

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

拳打脚踢

Nobody screws with me.
没人吓得了我

Nobody screws with the Diaz's man.
没人吓得了迪亚兹帮的人

I pay muscles.
我有肌肉

You don't stand a chance, mister!
先生,你毫无机会可言!

Okay, amigo.
行吧,朋友

Okay.
好吧

Come on then, tough guy!
那就上吧,小子!

What are you thinking, dickhead?
你在想什么,蠢货?

Oh, you're really scary.
哦,你好吓人哦

Who you think you are, amigo?
朋友,你以为你是谁?

非汽车碰撞

Stupid idiota!
蠢货!

What are you thinking?
你在想什么?

What are you doing for that?
你干嘛这样做?

You're hit me!
你敢撞我!

Now I hit you!
现在该我撞你了!

Diaz want you killed!
迪亚兹帮要你狗命!

Dickhead!
蠢货!

*No sound*
*没声音*

被枪吓到

Hey, tough guy.
喂,小子

You think you're the only one with a gun?
你以为就你一个人有枪?

We all got guns, bad boy.
坏小子,我们都有枪

Hey, this dickhead pull up piece on me.
嘿,这小子还想跟我比划比划

You really wanna get killed, amigo?
朋友,你真是想找死了?

被揍

Hey!
喂!

You can't do that.
你不能这样

What are you doing? Tough guy?
你干嘛啊,小子?

Idiota!
蠢货!

You're gonna get killed, idiota!
你找死啊,蠢货!

Give me that back.
给我还回来

揍人

You ain't stealing off Diaz, dickhead.
蠢货,还想从迪亚兹帮偷东西

I work for Diaz, idiota!
蠢货,我为迪亚兹帮效力

Idiota!
蠢货!

You gotta get killed idiot.
你要完了,蠢货!

*No sound*
*没声音*

迷路

Where we supposed to be then?
这里是什么地方?

I already lost now!
我现在迷路了!

被抢钱

My money!
我的钱!

You can't mug me, dickhead!
蠢货,你不能抢劫我

死而复生

Diaz made me do it! Honest!
迪亚兹帮让我这么做的,真的!

叫出租车

Taxi!
出租车!

*No sound*
*没声音*

迪亚兹帮成员 #2

被堵住去路

Can't you see that people behind you?
你看不到你身后有人吗?

You don't live alone in the world!
这个世界不是只有你一个人!

I am an important man!
我是很重要的人!

I need to go places!
我要去一些地方!

There are people that want to meet me.
有人想见我。

Moved it!
动起来!

My boss will fire me from late.
我老板会因为迟到炒我鱿鱼。

Do you understand?
你明白吗?

Move it!
动起来!

Come on, amigo.
给力点,朋友。

被粗暴地撞到

You better apologize.
你最好道歉。

Don't distract me.
别分散我的注意力。

You're in my way, jerk.
你挡了我的路,混蛋。

People know me.
人们认识我。

People, fear me!
人们敬畏我!

I am the ... in this hood.
我是这片地方……

People everywhere are scared of me.
世界各地的人都害怕我。

My name is Noon.
我的名字是中午。

Even the cops are looking for me!
连警察都在找我!

You better apologize!
你最好道歉!

汽车碰撞

No, not this car!
不,不是我这辆车!

This is the company car!
这是公司的车!

I wonder if the butter flew out the back.
我想知道后备箱的黄油有没有飞出来。

Where you learn how to drive?
你在哪里学的开车?

Okay, I need you to get out of here.
好吧,我需要离开这里。

Asshole!
混蛋!

Stupid asshole!!
愚蠢的混蛋!

You worthless nerd!
你这个没用的呆子!

You just messed up my day!
你扰乱了我一天的心情!

Assholes, stupid assholes!
混蛋,愚蠢的混蛋!

随意交谈

I am the boss's right hand man!
我是老大的得力助手!

He asked me for everything.
他向我要一切。

If he dies, I take over.
如果他死了,我就接手。

Respect now, it will help you later.
现在放尊重点,以后会对你有帮助。

Everyone will know my name.
每个人都会知道我的名字。

I already have some stuff on the side.
我那边已经有一些东西了。

Don't tell anyone about this.
不要告诉任何人这件事。

Will you ask yourself that same thing?
你也会问自己同样的事情吗?

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

差点被碾过

What are you doing?
你在干什么?

You wanna be shot?
你想挨枪子儿吗?

Curse you ... drivers.
诅咒你们……司机。

Can't I walk around here?
我不能在这里逛逛吗?

Wow!
哇!

Wow!
哇!

Whoa!
哇!

Ah!
啊!

Ah!
啊!

Ah!
啊!

You lunatic!
你个疯子!

I will have my boss hunt you down!
我会让我的老大追杀你!

You are not funny, amigo!
一点都不好笑,朋友!

撩妹

You are me!
你就是我的!

I'm ... baby.
我是……宝贝。

拳打脚踢

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

非汽车碰撞

Assholes, double assholes!
混蛋,真是混蛋!

You just messed up my day!
你扰乱了我一天的心情!

I wonder if the butter flew out the back.
我想知道后备箱的黄油有没有飞出来。

Where you learn how to drive?
你在哪里学的开车?

Okay, I need to get out of here.
好吧,我需要离开这里。

Asshole!
混蛋!

Stupid asshole!
愚蠢的混蛋!

You worthless nerd!
你这个没用的呆子!

被枪吓到

I can give you anything you want!
你想要的我都可以给你!

I'm an important Cartel member.
我是卡特尔的重要成员。

Don't shoot, amigo. We can talk.
别开枪,朋友。我们可以谈。

I can give you more money, amigo.
我可以给你更多的钱,朋友。

Trust me, I am well known.
相信我,我很出名的。

被揍

Hey, this isn't supposed to happen.
嘿,这不应该发生。

Come on, man, this is real life!
喂,伙计,这可是现实生活!

I don't really own this.
这还没有真正归我。

Hey, you can have it!
喂,你可以拿走它!

I'll just buy another one.
我再买一件就可以了。

*No sound*
*没有声音*

揍人

I need this!
我需要这个!

You can put it on my tab.
你可以算我账上。

I need to roll!
我需要……

We'll talk about this later!
我们稍后再讨论这个!

I need this!
我需要这个!

迷路

Where are we, amigos?
朋友们,我们在哪里?

This doesn't look like the place.
这看起来不像那个地方。

被抢钱

Hey!
嘿!

Hey, you can't do that to me.
嘿,你不能这样对我。

死而复生

Gracias, señor.
谢谢你,先生。

叫出租车

Hey, taxi!
嘿,出租车!

Hey, taxi stop!
嘿,出租车,停下!

迪亚兹帮成员 #3

被堵住去路

Are you going to move dat thing today?
你今天还会开走那玩意吗?

Are you going to move? Hello?
你什么时候能开走?喂?

You've been there all day!
你已经在那里一整天了!

Move out the things in road.
把那玩意开走。

Move your ass, amigo.
动动你的屁股,朋友。

You're blocking the road!
你挡住了路!

You just going to see there.
你赶紧走开啊。

I'm getting a set damn bad day, ho!
今天可真操蛋,嗬!

Last chance.
最后的机会。

*No sound*
*没有声音*

被粗暴地撞到

Don't talk to me.
别跟我说话。

I'm no interest in amigo.
我对朋友没兴趣。

Eh!
呃!

Don't stick your nose in.
别把鼻子伸进去。

They call you a vaccum cleaner.
他们称你为吸尘器。

You have ...?
你有 ...?

It couldn't be worse.
情况再糟不过了。

...
...

I'm starting my own thing now!
我现在要开始我自己的事情了!

I got good deals on speakers.
我买音响有很好的优惠。

汽车碰撞

Where the heck are you from?
你到底是哪里人?

This is your fault!
这是你的错!

My leg!
我的腿!

My arm!
我的手臂!

But hey, oh my God...!
但是,嘿,天啊……!

You better start running now!
你最好现在就赶紧逃!

If I got you.
别让我逮到你。

Watch out, amigo.
小心点,朋友。

You better start running now!
你最好现在就赶紧逃!

I will tell you ...
我会告诉你 ...

随意交谈

Don't stick your nose in.
别把鼻子伸进去。

They call you a vacuum cleaner.
他们称你为吸尘器。

Don't talk to me.
别跟我说话。

It couldn't be worse.
情况再糟不过了。

...
...

I'm starting my own thing now!
我现在要开始我自己的事情了!

I had it for you. One, two.
我为你准备了。一二。

You gonna get it in the face.
让你的脸尝尝我的拳头。

Yeah, the one two!
是啊,一二!

This is not here.
这不在这里。

差点被碾过

Hey, my what!
嘿,我的什么!

Qué pasó, man!
搞什么,伙计!

Hey, Qué pasó, man?
嘿,搞什么,伙计?

Mira ... man.
看着点……伙计。

Hey man ...
嗨,老兄……

Cojones!
妈的!

See now!
现在看着点!

Whoa!
哇!

¡Qué carajo!
什么鬼!

Ay, watch where you're going man!
哎,哥们看着点路!

Feed me and you die!
喂饱我,你就死!

...
...

¡Qué pasó!
什么鬼!

撩妹

Hey baby!
嗨宝贝!

You're so hot, chica!
你好性感,小妞!

拳打脚踢

Yeah, the one two!
是啊,一二!

I had it for you. One, two.
我为你准备了。 一二。

You're gonna get it in the face.
让你的脸尝尝我的拳头。

Help me boys!
帮帮我,伙计们!

Take him out!
带他出去!

Gringo is stupido!
外国佬都是蠢货!

Ay stupid gringo!
哎呀,愚蠢的外国佬!

I'm going to slay your toe.
我要砍了你的脚趾。

I'm going to slay your toe!
我要砍了你的脚趾!

Your arms and then your legs.
你的手臂,然后是你的腿。

非汽车碰撞

What does he come from?
他从哪来的?

This is your fault!
这是你的错!

My leg!
我的腿!

My arm!
我的手臂!

But hey, oh my God...
但是,嘿,天哪...

You better start running now!
你最好现在就赶紧逃!

Watch out, amigo.
小心点,朋友。

You better start running now!
你最好现在就赶紧逃!

被枪吓到

You don't scare me.
你别吓我。

Pull the gun down, stupid.
把枪放下来,傻瓜。

You want to die?
你想死?

What the hell is the matter with you?
你到底有什么毛病?

You better hold ...
你最好握好……

被揍

No, no, no, my baby.
不,不,不,我的宝贝。

Kill you!
杀了你!

This is no fair!
这不公平!

Hey, who are you?
嗨,你是谁?

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

揍人

I have a family event to attend to.
我有一个家庭活动要参加。

Be glad it's all on taking!
很庆幸这一切都在接受范围内!

It could be much worse.
情况可能会更糟。

*No sound*
*没有声音*

*No sound*
*没有声音*

迷路

Where the hell am I?
我到底在哪儿?

This is not here.
不是这里。

被抢钱

Come out here!
出来吧!

You asshole!
你这个混蛋!

死而复生

Gracias, médico.
谢谢你,医生。

叫出租车

Hey taxi!
嘿,出租车!

(whistle) Taxi!
(吹口哨)出租车!

侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
公共机构 警察特警FBI便衣警察医护人员
帮派语音 古巴帮海地帮鲨鱼帮迪亚兹帮PIG安保集团飞车党维赛迪家族
路人语音 拉丁裔街头女青年拉丁裔街头中年女性拉丁裔街头男青年拉丁裔街头中年男性拉丁裔富贵女青年拉丁裔富贵中年女性拉丁裔富贵男青年拉丁裔富贵中年男性拉丁裔海滩女青年拉丁裔海滩中年女性拉丁裔海滩男青年拉丁裔海滩中年男性拉丁裔商务女青年拉丁裔酒吧女侍拉丁裔卖烟女性拉丁裔服务女青年拉丁裔流浪中年女性拉丁裔流浪中年男性拉丁裔机场工人拉丁裔男出租司机非裔码头工人非裔男青年罪犯非裔街头女青年非裔街头中年女性非裔街头男青年非裔街头中年男性非裔富贵女青年非裔富贵中年女性非裔富贵男青年非裔海滩女青年非裔海滩男青年非裔海滩中年女性非裔海滩中年男性非裔商务男青年非裔服务女青年非裔流浪中年女性非裔流浪中年男性非裔男皮条客非裔说唱男青年白人男青年罪犯白人街头女青年白人街头中年女性白人街头男青年白人街头中年男性白人富贵女青年白人富贵中年女性白人富贵男青年白人富贵中年男性白人海滩女青年白人海滩男青年白人海滩中年女性白人海滩中年男性白人建筑工白人高尔夫男青年白人高尔夫中年女性白人高尔夫中年男性白人女救生员白人男救生员白人商务女青年白人商务男青年白人商务中年男性白人服务女青年白人流浪中年女性白人流浪中年男性白人男皮条客白人男出租司机白人慢跑女青年白人慢跑男青年白人轮滑女青年白人轮滑男青年白人购物女青年白人购物中年女性日本女游客日本男游客
电台语音 狂野风格闪电FMK-聊天狂热105V-摇滚罪城公共广播惊人电台情感98.3浪潮103电台广告