< 返回上级:侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
迪亚兹帮成员A | |
---|---|
代码 | CLA |
迪亚兹帮成员B | |
---|---|
代码 | CLB |
迪亚兹帮成员的语音序号为1226-1513。
迪亚兹帮成员 #1
被堵住去路
Move! | |
动起来! |
Come on! | |
快点! |
You know who we work for. | |
你清楚我们是给谁干活的 |
What are you doing that for? | |
你在那干什么呢? |
Come on, move! | |
快点,快走! |
We're in a hurry, idiota! | |
蠢货,我很急的! |
Move that damn vehicle! | |
车子赶紧他妈开走! |
Hurry up! | |
快点! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
被粗暴地撞到
Careful. | |
小心点 |
Hey, get lost! | |
喂,滚蛋! |
Watch yourself, tough guy. | |
看着点,小子 |
You in the way. | |
你挡道儿了 |
Hey, we're trying to do business over here. | |
喂,我们在这做生意呢 |
Move! | |
快走! |
Don't push me! | |
别推我! |
You know who our boss is, ... man? | |
你知道我们的头儿是谁吗? |
Don't push me! | |
别推我! |
Excuse me. | |
有事吗你 |
汽车碰撞
This car belongs to Diaz. | |
这辆车是迪亚兹帮的 |
What are you thinking? | |
你在想什么? |
What are you doing for that? | |
你在那干什么呢? |
You're hit me! | |
你敢撞我! |
Now I hit you! | |
现在该我撞你了! |
Diaz want you killed! | |
迪亚兹帮要你狗命! |
Dickhead! | |
蠢货! |
Stupid idiota! | |
蠢货! |
You can't hit one of Diaz's cars. | |
迪亚兹帮的车你可碰不了一点 |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
随意交谈
What did the boss say? | |
老大怎么说的? |
Yeah, I heard this born was unsatisfying. | |
对,我听说这事办的不咋地 |
It's expecting a big real shipment from Colombia. | |
预计会有大量来自哥伦比亚的货物 |
He's in a real bad mood. | |
他最近情绪真不好 |
Somebody call him a sweaty dwarf. | |
有人叫他流汗小矮人 |
You know those chat at the easy runs? | |
你知道轻松跑步时聊的什么吗? |
He steals the money back. | |
他把钱偷回来了 |
You going back home this summer? | |
你这个夏天就要回家了? |
No, I can't either. | |
不,我也没办法 |
Got anything to say for yourself? | |
想好为自己说什么了吗? |
差点被碾过
Hey! | |
喂! |
Move! | |
动起来! |
Dickhead! | |
蠢货! |
Idiota! | |
蠢货! |
What are you thinking? | |
你在想什么? |
You wanna die tough guy? | |
你找死吗,小子? |
You get to move on, mister. | |
先生,你得赶紧走 |
That guy tried to kill me! | |
那家伙想杀我! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
撩妹
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
拳打脚踢
Nobody screws with me. | |
没人吓得了我 |
Nobody screws with the Diaz's man. | |
没人吓得了迪亚兹帮的人 |
I pay muscles. | |
我有肌肉 |
You don't stand a chance, mister! | |
先生,你毫无机会可言! |
Okay, amigo. | |
行吧,朋友 |
Okay. | |
好吧 |
Come on then, tough guy! | |
那就上吧,小子! |
What are you thinking, dickhead? | |
你在想什么,蠢货? |
Oh, you're really scary. | |
哦,你好吓人哦 |
Who you think you are, amigo? | |
朋友,你以为你是谁? |
非汽车碰撞
Stupid idiota! | |
蠢货! |
What are you thinking? | |
你在想什么? |
What are you doing for that? | |
你干嘛这样做? |
You're hit me! | |
你敢撞我! |
Now I hit you! | |
现在该我撞你了! |
Diaz want you killed! | |
迪亚兹帮要你狗命! |
Dickhead! | |
蠢货! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
被枪吓到
Hey, tough guy. | |
喂,小子 |
You think you're the only one with a gun? | |
你以为就你一个人有枪? |
We all got guns, bad boy. | |
坏小子,我们都有枪 |
Hey, this dickhead pull up piece on me. | |
嘿,这小子还想跟我比划比划 |
You really wanna get killed, amigo? | |
朋友,你真是想找死了? |
被揍
Hey! | |
喂! |
You can't do that. | |
你不能这样 |
What are you doing? Tough guy? | |
你干嘛啊,小子? |
Idiota! | |
蠢货! |
You're gonna get killed, idiota! | |
你找死啊,蠢货! |
Give me that back. | |
给我还回来 |
揍人
You ain't stealing off Diaz, dickhead. | |
蠢货,还想从迪亚兹帮偷东西 |
I work for Diaz, idiota! | |
蠢货,我为迪亚兹帮效力 |
Idiota! | |
蠢货! |
You gotta get killed idiot. | |
你要完了,蠢货! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
迷路
Where we supposed to be then? | |
这里是什么地方? |
I already lost now! | |
我现在迷路了! |
被抢钱
My money! | |
我的钱! |
You can't mug me, dickhead! | |
蠢货,你不能抢劫我 |
死而复生
Diaz made me do it! Honest! | |
迪亚兹帮让我这么做的,真的! |
叫出租车
Taxi! | |
出租车! |
*No sound* | |
*没声音* |
迪亚兹帮成员 #2
被堵住去路
Can't you see that people behind you? | |
你看不到你身后有人吗? |
You don't live alone in the world! | |
这个世界不是只有你一个人! |
I am an important man! | |
我是很重要的人! |
I need to go places! | |
我要去一些地方! |
There are people that want to meet me. | |
有人想见我。 |
Moved it! | |
动起来! |
My boss will fire me from late. | |
我老板会因为迟到炒我鱿鱼。 |
Do you understand? | |
你明白吗? |
Move it! | |
动起来! |
Come on, amigo. | |
给力点,朋友。 |
被粗暴地撞到
You better apologize. | |
你最好道歉。 |
Don't distract me. | |
别分散我的注意力。 |
You're in my way, jerk. | |
你挡了我的路,混蛋。 |
People know me. | |
人们认识我。 |
People, fear me! | |
人们敬畏我! |
I am the ... in this hood. | |
我是这片地方…… |
People everywhere are scared of me. | |
世界各地的人都害怕我。 |
My name is known. | |
我很有名的。 |
Even the cops are looking for me! | |
连警察都在找我! |
You better apologize! | |
你最好道歉! |
汽车碰撞
No, not this car! | |
不,不是我这辆车! |
This is the company car! | |
这是公司的车! |
I wonder if the butter flew out the back. | |
我想知道后备箱的黄油有没有飞出来。 |
Where you learn how to drive? | |
你在哪里学的开车? |
Okay, I need you to get out of here. | |
好吧,我需要离开这里。 |
Asshole! | |
混蛋! |
Stupid asshole!! | |
愚蠢的混蛋! |
You worthless nerd! | |
你这个没用的呆子! |
You just messed up my day! | |
你扰乱了我一天的心情! |
Assholes, stupid assholes! | |
混蛋,愚蠢的混蛋! |
随意交谈
I am the boss's right hand man! | |
我是老大的得力助手! |
He asked me for everything. | |
他向我要一切。 |
If he dies, I take over. | |
如果他死了,我就接手。 |
Respect now, it will help you later. | |
现在放尊重点,以后会对你有帮助。 |
Everyone will know my name. | |
每个人都会知道我的名字。 |
I already have some stuff on the side. | |
我那边已经有一些东西了。 |
Don't tell anyone about this. | |
不要告诉任何人这件事。 |
Will you ask yourself that same thing? | |
你也会问自己同样的事情吗? |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
差点被碾过
What are you doing? | |
你在干什么? |
You wanna be shot? | |
你想挨枪子儿吗? |
Curse you Cuban drivers. | |
诅咒你们这群古巴司机。 |
Can't I walk around here? | |
我不能在这里逛逛吗? |
Wow! | |
哇! |
Wow! | |
哇! |
Whoa! | |
哇! |
Ah! | |
啊! |
Ah! | |
啊! |
Ah! | |
啊! |
You lunatic! | |
你个疯子! |
I will have my boss hunt you down! | |
我会让我的老大追杀你! |
You are not funny, amigo! | |
一点都不好笑,朋友! |
撩妹
You are me! | |
你就是我的! |
I'm wandering in three countries, baby. | |
我在三个国家来回晃悠,宝贝。 |
拳打脚踢
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
非汽车碰撞
Assholes, double assholes! | |
混蛋,真是混蛋! |
You just messed up my day! | |
你扰乱了我一天的心情! |
I wonder if the butter flew out the back. | |
我想知道后备箱的黄油有没有飞出来。 |
Where you learn how to drive? | |
你在哪里学的开车? |
Okay, I need to get out of here. | |
好吧,我需要离开这里。 |
Asshole! | |
混蛋! |
Stupid asshole! | |
愚蠢的混蛋! |
You worthless nerd! | |
你这个没用的呆子! |
被枪吓到
I can give you anything you want! | |
你想要的我都可以给你! |
I'm an important Cartel member. | |
我是卡特尔的重要成员。 |
Don't shoot, amigo. We can talk. | |
别开枪,朋友。我们可以谈。 |
I can give you more money, amigo. | |
我可以给你更多的钱,朋友。 |
Trust me, I am well known. | |
相信我,我很出名的。 |
被揍
Hey, this isn't supposed to happen. | |
嘿,这不应该发生。 |
Come on, man, this is real life! | |
喂,伙计,这可是现实生活! |
I don't really own this. | |
这还没有真正归我。 |
Hey, you can have it! | |
喂,你可以拿走它! |
I'll just buy another one. | |
我再买一件就可以了。 |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
揍人
I need this! | |
我需要这个! |
You can put it on my tab. | |
你可以算我账上。 |
I need to roll! | |
我需要…… |
We'll talk about this later! | |
我们稍后再讨论这个! |
I need this! | |
我需要这个! |
迷路
Where are we, amigos? | |
朋友们,我们在哪里? |
This doesn't look like the place. | |
这看起来不像那个地方。 |
被抢钱
Hey! | |
嘿! |
Hey, you can't do that to me. | |
嘿,你不能这样对我。 |
死而复生
Gracias, señor. | |
谢谢你,先生。 |
叫出租车
Hey, taxi! | |
嘿,出租车! |
Hey, taxi stop! | |
嘿,出租车,停下! |
迪亚兹帮成员 #3
被堵住去路
Are you going to move dat thing today? | |
你今天还会开走那玩意吗? |
Are you going to move? Hello? | |
你什么时候能开走?喂? |
You've been there all day! | |
你已经在那里一整天了! |
Move out the things in road. | |
把那玩意开走。 |
Move your ass, amigo. | |
动动你的屁股,朋友。 |
You're blocking the road! | |
你挡住了路! |
You just going to see there. | |
你赶紧走开啊。 |
I'm getting a set damn bad day, ho! | |
今天可真操蛋,嗬! |
Last chance. | |
最后的机会。 |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
被粗暴地撞到
Don't talk to me. | |
别跟我说话。 |
I'm no interest in, amigo. | |
我没兴趣,朋友。 |
Eh! | |
呃! |
Don't stick your nose in. | |
别把鼻子伸进去。 |
They call you a vaccum cleaner. | |
他们称你为吸尘器。 |
You have ...? | |
你有 ...? |
It couldn't be worse. | |
情况再糟不过了。 |
... | |
... |
I'm starting my own thing now! | |
我现在要开始我自己的事情了! |
I got good deals on speakers. | |
我买音响有很好的优惠。 |
汽车碰撞
Where the heck are you from? | |
你到底是哪里人? |
This is your fault! | |
这是你的错! |
My leg! | |
我的腿! |
My arm! | |
我的手臂! |
But hey, oh my God...! | |
但是,嘿,天啊……! |
You better start running now! | |
你最好现在就赶紧逃! |
If I got you. | |
别让我逮到你。 |
Watch out, amigo. | |
小心点,朋友。 |
You better start running now! | |
你最好现在就赶紧逃! |
I will tell you ... | |
我会告诉你 ... |
随意交谈
Don't stick your nose in. | |
别把鼻子伸进去。 |
They call you a vacuum cleaner. | |
他们称你为吸尘器。 |
Don't talk to me. | |
别跟我说话。 |
It couldn't be worse. | |
情况再糟不过了。 |
... | |
... |
I'm starting my own thing now! | |
我现在要开始我自己的事情了! |
I had it for you. One, two. | |
我为你准备了。一二。 |
You gonna get it in the face. | |
让你的脸尝尝我的拳头。 |
Yeah, the one two! | |
是啊,一二! |
This is not here. | |
这不在这里。 |
差点被碾过
Hey, my what! | |
嘿,我的什么! |
Qué pasó, man! | |
搞什么,伙计! |
Hey, Qué pasó, man? | |
嘿,搞什么,伙计? |
Mira ... man. | |
看着点……伙计。 |
Hey man ... | |
嗨,老兄…… |
Cojones! | |
妈的! |
See now! | |
现在看着点! |
Whoa! | |
哇! |
¡Qué carajo! | |
什么鬼! |
Ay, watch where you're going man! | |
哎,哥们看着点路! |
Feed me and you die! | |
喂饱我,你就死! |
... | |
... |
¡Qué pasó! | |
什么鬼! |
撩妹
Hey baby! | |
嗨宝贝! |
You're so hot, chica! | |
你好性感,小妞! |
拳打脚踢
Yeah, the one two! | |
是啊,一二! |
I had it for you. One, two. | |
我为你准备了。 一二。 |
You're gonna get it in the face. | |
让你的脸尝尝我的拳头。 |
Help me boys! | |
帮帮我,伙计们! |
Take him out! | |
带他出去! |
Gringo is stupido! | |
外国佬都是蠢货! |
Ay stupid gringo! | |
哎呀,愚蠢的外国佬! |
I'm going to slay your toe. | |
我要砍了你的脚趾。 |
I'm going to slay your toe! | |
我要砍了你的脚趾! |
Your arms and then your legs. | |
你的手臂,然后是你的腿。 |
非汽车碰撞
What does he come from? | |
他从哪来的? |
This is your fault! | |
这是你的错! |
My leg! | |
我的腿! |
My arm! | |
我的手臂! |
But hey, oh my God... | |
但是,嘿,天哪... |
You better start running now! | |
你最好现在就赶紧逃! |
Watch out, amigo. | |
小心点,朋友。 |
You better start running now! | |
你最好现在就赶紧逃! |
被枪吓到
You don't scare me. | |
你别吓我。 |
Pull the gun down, stupid. | |
把枪放下来,傻瓜。 |
You want to die? | |
你想死? |
What the hell is the matter with you? | |
你到底有什么毛病? |
You better hold ... | |
你最好握好…… |
被揍
No, no, no, my baby. | |
不,不,不,我的宝贝。 |
Kill you! | |
杀了你! |
This is no fair! | |
这不公平! |
Hey, who are you? | |
嗨,你是谁? |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
揍人
I have a family event to attend to. | |
我有一个家庭活动要参加。 |
Be glad it's all on taking! | |
很庆幸这一切都在接受范围内! |
It could be much worse. | |
情况可能会更糟。 |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
*No sound* | |
*没有声音* |
迷路
Where the hell am I? | |
我到底在哪儿? |
This is not here. | |
不是这里。 |
被抢钱
Come out here! | |
出来吧! |
You asshole! | |
你这个混蛋! |
死而复生
Gracias, médico. | |
谢谢你,医生。 |
叫出租车
Hey taxi! | |
嘿,出租车! |
(whistle) Taxi! | |
(吹口哨)出租车! |
|