avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

鲨鱼帮成员(罪恶都市)

鲨鱼帮成员A
GTAVC SGA.png
代码 SGA
鲨鱼帮成员B
GTAVC SGB.png
代码 SGB

鲨鱼帮成员A的语音序号为1040-1132,鲨鱼帮成员B的语音序号为1133-1225

鲨鱼帮成员A

被堵住去路

Yeah, we got shops to rob here.
好嘛,这里有商店可以抢

Hurry up, yo!
哟,快点!

Yo, hurry up!
哟,快点!

Yo, come on!
哟,快走!

Yo, come on, squares drive!
哟,快走啊,怎么开的车!

Go!
走啊!

What is this exactly?
这到底在干嘛?

That ain't driving.
那可不叫开车

被粗暴地撞到

Hey, you got a death wish?
嘿,你有什么遗愿吗?

Do I look invisible to you?
你没长眼看不见我吗?

Out of the way!
滚开别挡道!

Don't push me, asshole!
别挤我,混蛋!

You ruined my shoes, asshole!
你把我鞋子弄坏了,混蛋!

That guy push me!
那家伙推我!

You don't push me man.
你别推我!

What do you do that for?
你这么做要干嘛?

Careful man!
看着点,哥们!

Watch me, you're going retard.
看着点人,你脑子坏掉了

汽车碰撞

You want me to hit you now?
你现在就想让我揍你吗?

You know who you're messing with?
你知道你惹的谁吗?

We got ways of dealing with that idiot's like you.
对付你这种蠢货,我们办法多得是

You damn fool!
你个蠢货!

What do you think you're doing?
你觉得你在干啥?

Jackass!
混蛋!

随意交谈

You did what man?
哥们,你干啥了?

Where did you get that shirt, man? It's rad.
哥们,你那衬衫哪来的?酷毙了

I said, Mom, school is for squares.
我给我妈说,学校都是给书呆子准备的

I told her.
我给她讲过了

We gotta get new guns, yo.
哟,我们得搞点新枪

I'm persecuted by society man.
哥们,我被社会压迫了

I hate those yuppies scum, man.
我讨厌那些雅皮士,哥们

You said what?
你说啥?

Yeah but you're crazy man, crazy!
没错,但是你真是个疯子,疯极了!

You said what to your counselor?
你给你法律顾问说的啥?

I told him to sit on a spike, haha!
我让他坐在刺上,哈哈!

Look at that asshole.
快看那个混蛋

差点被碾过

Creep!
吓死了!

You see that moron?
你没长眼吗,蠢货?

You come back here.
你给我回来

We'll find you!
我们会找到你的!

Learn to drive!
学学怎么开车!

You too old!
你老得不中用了!

Go to Musty Pines, old man!
快去发霉松树养老院吧,老头子!

Idiot!
蠢货!

Don't mess with us.
别惹我们

撩妹

Mmm, look at her!
嗯,快看她!

Lady, you want a real man, yo?
女士,你想不想要一个真正的男人,哟?

Hey baby!
嘿,宝贝!

拳打脚踢

You know who you're up against, mister?
先生,你知道你在惹谁吗?

You're going down, mister.
你要完蛋了,先生

You too old for this!
你老得没用了!

Okay, old man, okay.
行吧,老头,行吧

Come on then!
那就上吧!

Hit my head, I ain't got no brains.
打我头啊,反正我没脑子

I'm already a delinquent mister!
先生,我已经是个不良分子了!

I ain't scared of you, creep.
我又不怕你,小子

Bullying kids now, mister?
先生,现在欺负小孩呢

Up yours, old man!
去你的,老家伙!

非汽车碰撞

You want me to hit you now?
你现在就想让我揍你吗?

You know who you're messing with?
你知道你惹的谁吗?

We got ways of dealing with that idiot's like you.
对付你这种蠢货,我们办法多得是

You damn fool!
你个蠢货!

What do you think you're doing?
你觉得你在干啥?

Jackass!
混蛋!

被枪吓到

Easy man, we're cool.
冷静,我们都好好的

I'm on ... man.
哥们……

Wouldn't mean nothing, mister.
先生,没别的意思吧

Take it easy, please.
放轻松,拜托

No guns, mister, please.
别掏枪,拜托了,先生

被揍

This is my dad's...
这是我爸的……

... this!
……这个

What are you doing?
你在干什么?

Get off creep!
滚蛋,小子!

Stop touching me!
别碰我!

揍人

Give me that.
快给我!

Sorry.
抱歉了

Don't make me kill you!
别让我把你宰了!

I need that.
我需要那玩意

What are you gonna do about it?
你又能怎么办呢?

迷路

Where is this place?
这是哪里啊?

Where are we?
我们在哪?

被抢钱

My money!
我的钱!

That creep got my money!
那小子拿了我的钱!

He tried to touch me.
他刚才想碰我

抢钱

Give me the money.
把钱交出来

What you got?
你有几个子儿?

Money, asshole.
给钱,蠢货

You wanna get hurt?
你想挨揍吗?

Yeah, blame the school system, creep.
对,去怪教育体系吧,小子

死而复生

How's my hair?
我的头发没事吧?

调查事件

Oh no!
哦不!

Please, no.
请不要

叫出租车

Taxi!
出租车!

鲨鱼帮成员B

被堵住去路

You bloodhead!
你个蠢货!

Move it, it's hard to ... here.
快走,这里都挤不动了

You making my blood boil, you asshole.
你让我热血沸腾了,混蛋

Get on with it!
快动起来!

Come on, city streets are crowded.
快点,城市大街太堵了

I'll end you, pal.
我会终结你,伙计

Man, it's too hot out here for this.
哥们,这太热了遭不住

I'll drop the gas!
我得降点速了!

被粗暴地撞到

You're asking for it!
你自找的!

Check me out!
看我厉害!

What you're looking at, pal?
你看哪呢,伙计?

Do you mind?
你介意吗?

I'm walking here!
我在这散步呢!

Go bother someone else, ghost!
滚一边烦别人去,鬼!

You some kind of assaulting?
你是不是想杀人?

You're not from around here, huh?
你不是这周围的吧,哈?

This is not the right part of town for you.
这里不是你该待的地方

Look around, you don't belong here.
看看周围,你不该待这儿

汽车碰撞

Man, too close for comfort!
哥们,离太近了不舒服

Man, I'm gonna get ragged off for this!
哥们,我这样会被笑话的!

That was heavy.
这太重了

How am I going to explain this?
我该怎么解释?

You bashed my wheels, asshole!
你把我轮胎撞坏了,混蛋!

*No sound*
*没声音*

随意交谈

Vice City is a battlefield.
罪城就是战场

Man I sold the hardest thing.
哥们我把最硬的东西卖了

Malibu is a hard joint to get into.
马里布夜总会很难融进去

I learned all about smuggling!
我只学了怎么抢劫!

I'm getting wise to the street shit.
我得对街上的玩意悠着点了

I see the same faces.
我看到了长得一样的人

When the rain coming!
啥时候下雨!

Competition from too many places.
竞争来自各地

Way on down south.
往南直下

Just follow the road back.
沿着路回去就行

Check me out!
看看我的厉害!

You like living it up now?
你现在还想活着吧?

差点被碾过

Everybody, hit it!
大伙,揍他!

Move ladies!
女士,快走!

Can't you see me here?
你看不见我在这儿吗?

Easy man!
悠着点,哥们!

Don't crack up!
别撞上我!

Where you coming from?
你是哪来的?

You drunk freak?
疯子你喝多了?

I hope you die!
我希望你死!

*No sound*
*没声音*

撩妹

You look like a million bucks baby!
宝贝,你看起来富得很啊!

What did you say your name was?
你刚刚说你的名字叫啥?

*No sound*
*没声音*

拳打脚踢

Just taste the funk!
尝尝这个,蠢货!

Welcome to the house!
欢迎到来!

Blast to the past!
让你怀旧!

Let it bleed, fool.
流血吧,蠢货!

I'm the ultimate force.
我就是终极之力

You like living it up now?
你还想活着吗?

Are you ready?
你准备好了?

War, step up for more.
想打架?往前面站

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

非汽车碰撞

Man, too close for comfort!
哥们,离太近了不舒服!

Man, I'm gonna get ragged off for this!
哥们,我这样会被笑话的!

That was heavy.
这太重了

How am I going to explain this?
我该怎么解释?

You bashed my wheels, asshole!
你把我轮胎撞坏了,混蛋!

*No sound*
*没声音*

被枪吓到

Do what you want but put that thing down.
你想干嘛干嘛,先把那家伙放下

Your time is up!
你时辰已到!

You've had too much. Go home.
你闹够了没,快回家

Yo, don't get funky!
哟,别干傻事!

*No sound*
*没声音*

被揍

No love!
没有爱了!

Where's the police when you need it?
需要警察的时候去哪儿了?

Someone stop this dude!
得有人组织这个家伙!

What is your deal man!
哥们,你有事吗?

Hey watch it pal!
嘿注意点,哥们!

揍人

Only way.
唯一的路

Has to be done.
必须得解决

Sorry, cruel summer!
抱歉,残酷的夏天!

Bye, you new one!
再见了,你个新人!

*No sound*
*没声音*

迷路

This does not look familiar.
这地儿看着不太熟

Just follow the road back.
沿着路回去就好

被抢钱

Homies, get that fool!
家人们,抓住那个蠢货!

That fool just robbed me!
那个蠢货刚刚抢劫我!

*No sound*
*没声音*

抢钱

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

死而复生

Good job!
干得漂亮!

调查事件

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

叫出租车

Taxi!
出租车!

侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
公共机构 警察特警FBI便衣警察医护人员
帮派语音 古巴帮海地帮鲨鱼帮迪亚兹帮PIG安保集团飞车党维赛迪家族
路人语音 拉丁裔街头女青年拉丁裔街头中年女性拉丁裔街头男青年拉丁裔街头中年男性拉丁裔富贵女青年拉丁裔富贵中年女性拉丁裔富贵男青年拉丁裔富贵中年男性拉丁裔海滩女青年拉丁裔海滩中年女性拉丁裔海滩男青年拉丁裔海滩中年男性拉丁裔商务女青年拉丁裔酒吧女侍拉丁裔卖烟女性拉丁裔服务女青年拉丁裔流浪中年女性拉丁裔流浪中年男性拉丁裔机场工人拉丁裔男出租司机非裔码头工人非裔男青年罪犯非裔街头女青年非裔街头中年女性非裔街头男青年非裔街头中年男性非裔富贵女青年非裔富贵中年女性非裔富贵男青年非裔海滩女青年非裔海滩男青年非裔海滩中年女性非裔海滩中年男性非裔商务男青年非裔服务女青年非裔流浪中年女性非裔流浪中年男性非裔男皮条客非裔说唱男青年白人男青年罪犯白人街头女青年白人街头中年女性白人街头男青年白人街头中年男性白人富贵女青年白人富贵中年女性白人富贵男青年白人富贵中年男性白人海滩女青年白人海滩男青年白人海滩中年女性白人海滩中年男性白人建筑工白人高尔夫男青年白人高尔夫中年女性白人高尔夫中年男性白人女救生员白人男救生员白人商务女青年白人商务男青年白人商务中年男性白人服务女青年白人流浪中年女性白人流浪中年男性白人男皮条客白人男出租司机白人慢跑女青年白人慢跑男青年白人轮滑女青年白人轮滑男青年白人购物女青年白人购物中年女性日本女游客日本男游客
电台语音 狂野风格闪电FMK-聊天狂热105V-摇滚罪城公共广播惊人电台情感98.3浪潮103电台广告